Page 151 of 412 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 6170
    For those wanting a coaching change, look at week 7 after TNF, or week 11. However, it will be woods not VJ.

Who would we even replace VJ with? I doubt Kubiak takes over again.

Vance Joseph? Sure, fire him, but the biggest issue with this franchise is Elway and it isn't even close. I've been saying it here for years, he's terrible at his job.

Drafting Lynch, attempting to give Brock Osweiler a colossal deal and then ultimately paying big for a career backup QB. His track record is atrocious, only saved by the Colts letting Manning walk.

This team will never be respectable again until Elway walks away.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    By that logic we should have just given Cousins a guaranteed contract, because it's clear Cousins is the better of the two from a talent and production standpoint. According to reports, the only real reason why Cousins didn't come here was because Elway balked at the idea of giving him a guaranteed contract.
    HE wasn't going to come here, I dont know if you saw the video of Cousins contract negotations but he basically said he preferred the contenders which we were not and would take less for them.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Who would we even replace VJ with? I doubt Kubiak takes over again.
    My guess would be either Musgrave or McMahon

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    My guess would be either Musgrave or McMahon
    Might as well let VJ ride it out if thats it c

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemHeat View Post
    Vance Joseph? Sure, fire him, but the biggest issue with this franchise is Elway and it isn't even close. I've been saying it here for years, he's terrible at his job.

Drafting Lynch, attempting to give Brock Osweiler a colossal deal and then ultimately paying big for a career backup QB. His track record is atrocious, only saved by the Colts letting Manning walk.

20 m a year is not big money for a QB. it is about average starting money in the nfl.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    20 m a year is not big money for a QB. it is about average starting money in the nfl.
    It's big money for a backup QB.

It's big money for a backup QB.
    last time i checked he is starting for the denver broncos in the nfl. you may think he baclup, but he is starting came on the team starting and that was the plan the whole time. i mean he is more or less a bridge QB. but he is starting this year.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

This is so comical. The answer always seems to fire VJ. EVERYTHING that goes wrong on this team it's his fault. Yes "some" maybe not all. Sure give case can't get right a free pass on his inaccuracy on the deep ball...missing a wide open DT, throw deep balls out of bounds, missing a wide open lindsay coming out the backfield that could have made the 3rd down. Let's look at the YAC hunt had all game. I guess VJ should run from the side line and make the tackles too. How many times did we have PH wrapped up and let him get away??? B4 the game started if anyone would have told us we would have held PH to zero rd passes and under 14 pts everyone would have been happy. This man has throw 4 TDs in the first half. Worst def and we only score 23 pts. Where is 36 million dollar man at. He has not played a good full game ALL year long. He had a running, time in the pocket, and weapons. We still dont have a QB...just a 2 year imitation of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    HE wasn't going to come here, I dont know if you saw the video of Cousins contract negotations but he basically said he preferred the contenders which we were not and would take less for them.
    Reports were that the Broncos were in serious contention for Cousins but that Elway wouldn't budge on the guaranteed money.

There's some of us that get it and many that don't.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    This is so comical. The answer always seems to fire VJ. EVERYTHING that goes wrong on this team it's his fault. Yes "some" maybe not all. Sure give case can't get right a free pass on his inaccuracy on the deep ball...missing a wide open DT, throw deep balls out of bounds, missing a wide open lindsay coming out the backfield that could have made the 3rd down. Let's look at the YAC hunt had all game. I guess VJ should run from the side line and make the tackles too. How many times did we have PH wrapped up and let him get away??? B4 the game started if anyone would have told us we would have held PH to zero rd passes and under 14 pts everyone would have been happy. This man has throw 4 TDs in the first half. Worst def and we only score 23 pts. Where is 36 million dollar man at. He has not played a good full game ALL year long. He had a running, time in the pocket, and weapons. We still dont have a QB...just a 2 year imitation of one.
    I want to fire VJ because I think the buck stops with him, but, you make great points. The way the running game was going against the worst defense in the league and we only score 23 pts?? That doesn't seem to be VJs fault. It just feels good to pile on a non-player.

Everytime we lose, we're one step closer to VJ being gone. Bring it on. Can't wait to see that clown of a coach out on his butt looking for work. I'd take Josh McDaniels back over this.

That game was so disappointing on so many levels. There was no reason for us to lose that game. Giving up a 2nd and 20 was downright embarrassing. Keenum missing a wide open DT.... not sticking to the run game, missing a wide open Lindsay out of the backfield. Really, really disappointed in Case Keenum.

I was really excited about him in the offseason. I thought he was gonna be good. Not great, but good. He has turned into an INT machine. What's his problem?

I don't know if VJ needs to be fired or not. But damn, this team had so many chances to win this game and then we didn't.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware