Page 267 of 412 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 6170
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    And no team has dominated the Cardinals more than we have!

Does that mean that Keenim is better than Alex Smith, Goff, Trubisky, Russell Wilson, Grapolo, Cousins and Mahomes?

Freak games happen, but it is consistent winning that matters! It will help us as a HC landing spot if VJ plays out this year unless there is some major reason to get rid of him faster
    Where is the consistent winning? How would VJ help with winning given his track record thus far? The way VJ coached the last loss was reason enough. Losing a game with poor clock management and failing to put your kicker in better position to win is major IMO. The loss pretty much killed a chance for the team to turnaround the season.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 11-13-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chop_Block View Post
    No QB is the killer. Unless a coach is relatively desparate they wouldn't come into this situation as all the arrows point down for now. If there was a QB draft class like the last 2 years, then maybe they come and figure we can get a good QB in the draft. Looking at the upcoming draft we have a QB class where Paxton Lynch would be the centerpiece.
    Coaches will still want the job however whoever lands here will do so knowing it will be a challenge given the QB situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Coaches will still want the job however whoever lands here will do so knowing it will be a challenge given the QB situation.
    Which is why any coach that comes here will demand a QB early in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    I'm thinking the Broncos are going to go with more seasoned coach after this season.

My wish list: John Harbaugh, David Shaw

Realistic Options:
    Jim Caldwell
    Jim Schwartz
    Chuck Pagano
    Caldwell is just as lost as Vj in terms of gameday decisions.

Schwartz? great stability but not a good HC. Maybe look at him to replace Woods.

Chuck Pagano? LOL no way. His entire strategy in Indy was "its all good, ill just try to win with luck in the last 5 mins of every game". He defeated some pretty bad health issues and for the most part his players liked him, but all of the time I watched him in Indy, seemed like his teams were almost always a step away from a dumpster fire. AAMOF, the colts best year under pagano came when BA had to take over and their team actually started being aggressive.

Hooray, beer!

Dungy's 63 . You think he would leave NBC for this dumpster fire?

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Caldwell is just as lost as Vj in terms of gameday decisions.

Schwartz? great stability but not a good HC. Maybe look at him to replace Woods.

Chuck Pagano? LOL no way. His entire strategy in Indy was "its all good, ill just try to win with luck in the last 5 mins of every game". He defeated some pretty bad health issues and for the most part his players liked him, but all of the time I watched him in Indy, seemed like his teams were almost always a step away from a dumpster fire. AAMOF, the colts best year under pagano came when BA had to take over and their team actually started being aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Given how Pat McAfee absolutely raves about Tom McMahon, I'm not sure I trust this story fully. McAfee had a great career under McMahon, so I have to think there was a reason they'd ask King to change (if they did).

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    The point I was trying to make was to not dismiss the Jets. They have a quarterback to build around whereas Denver currently does not. Denver is a great destination and there would not be a shortage of candidates.
    And the point I've made previously, I don't think the Jets will even look at Harbaugh because of that young QB, and Harbaugh's biggest flaw during his HC career has been finding a competent OC. So they'll go with an offensive mind who they think can bring their young QB along properly and quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Dungy's 63 . You think he would leave NBC for this dumpster fire?
    I don't think Dungy will ever coach again, nor would I want him in Denver since he's extremely overrated. But calling Denver a dumpster fire actually ignores how bad other teams are. Right now Denver isn't even in the 5 worst situations.
    1. Oakland, but the $100 million man has a plan, and they can't get rid of him.
    2. Giants, they "fortified" their o-line last offseason with massive contracts, and it's completely blown up in their faces. They have no QB, and no real direction at this point. They also gave a massive contract to a WR who doesn't want to be there, and who they don't seem to really want.
    3. Jaguars, they have no QB, they have no cap room, and they've got an aging defense that they're going to need to disassemble, because they need to find some cap room. They've also got a bad coach.
    4. Buffalo, they've got their "franchise QB" who is the worst rated QB in the NFL this year. Not to be outdone they also had the 2nd and 3rd worst QBs in the league, until they finally got rid of Peterman. They've got a good defense, but their offense is horrific, and they're possibly headed to their 4th OC in 4 years, 3rd under this coach. They also do have a lot of cap room for 2019, but it's not easy to attract free agents to Buffalo.
    5. Arizona, another team with their "franchise QB" who looks lost so far. Their offense is as bad as Buffalo's (Arizona has worse yards per game, but 0.1 more points per game) their defense isn't very good and they're going to probably fire their first year HC.

Then you've got San Fran (stuck with a bad HC), Bucs, Jets and Packers (bad coach, great QB). Denver's situation isn't good, but there are a lot of as bad, if not worse off teams than Denver right now.

And if you're considering all of those teams (plus Denver) you've got 2 that stand out as better than the rest: 1. Green Bay because they have a great QB, so any coach would be interested. And 2. Denver, because they've played in 2 Super Bowls in the last 5 years. Coaches will look at that and consider it a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I don't think Dungy will ever coach again, nor would I want him in Denver since he's extremely overrated. But calling Denver a dumpster fire actually ignores how bad other teams are. Right now Denver isn't even in the 5 worst situations.
    1. Oakland, but the $100 million man has a plan, and they can't get rid of him.
    2. Giants, they "fortified" their o-line last offseason with massive contracts, and it's completely blown up in their faces. They have no QB, and no real direction at this point. They also gave a massive contract to a WR who doesn't want to be there, and who they don't seem to really want.
    3. Jaguars, they have no QB, they have no cap room, and they've got an aging defense that they're going to need to disassemble, because they need to find some cap room. They've also got a bad coach.
    4. Buffalo, they've got their "franchise QB" who is the worst rated QB in the NFL this year. Not to be outdone they also had the 2nd and 3rd worst QBs in the league, until they finally got rid of Peterman. They've got a good defense, but their offense is horrific, and they're possibly headed to their 4th OC in 4 years, 3rd under this coach. They also do have a lot of cap room for 2019, but it's not easy to attract free agents to Buffalo.
    5. Arizona, another team with their "franchise QB" who looks lost so far. Their offense is as bad as Buffalo's (Arizona has worse yards per game, but 0.1 more points per game) their defense isn't very good and they're going to probably fire their first year HC.

Then you've got San Fran (stuck with a bad HC), Bucs, Jets and Packers (bad coach, great QB). Denver's situation isn't good, but there are a lot of as bad, if not worse off teams than Denver right now.

And if you're considering all of those teams (plus Denver) you've got 2 that stand out as better than the rest: 1. Green Bay because they have a great QB, so any coach would be interested. And 2. Denver, because they've played in 2 Super Bowls in the last 5 years. Coaches will look at that and consider it a plus.
    You need a coach,qb and a smart GM to win in the NFL...........and we have?.....yea

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    You need a coach,qb and a smart GM to win in the NFL...........and we have?.....yea
    Well the GM has built 2 separate Super Bowl teams, both built differently, but yeah, the GM has no idea what he's doing.

And you act like teams have never found any of those things.

Well the GM has built 2 separate Super Bowl teams, both built differently, but yeah, the GM has no idea what he's doing.

I truly believe that the Broncos will find success. I'm a John homer. I love him for everything on and off the field but lets not over do it with his f/a choices and last two superbowl runs....draft picks super questionable as of now...

I give John 100percent credit for landing manning but all the other moves weren't because of John's excellent management. It all had to do with players wanting to play with a legendary qb who gave them a chance at winning a ring and boosted their potential future value playing on primetime with the sheriff.

As of the last 3 years he has made bad decisions. He's done good, but he's also the reason for 5-11 and a likely losing season again.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

John Harbaugh is the answer. He will fix our woes in 2019. This season is a cooked turkey!
    [URL]www.nrlhub.com[/URL] NRL HUB