Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Schefter: Siemian To Have MRI. Broncos Fear Same AC Joint Injury As Last Year

Adam Schefter‏
    @AdamSchefter

Broncos QB Trevor Siemian expected to undergo MRI on left shoulder Monday, per @Jeff_Legwold. Broncos fear similar AC injury as last year.
    Just as Lynch is due to return to practice. Its amazing how things "work themselves out" as we are unlikely to carry 3 healthy QBs on active 53 man roster.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Like the pathetic loss was not enough. Now the bad news just keeps on coming.

Going to be interesting to see how all these MRI's turn out. Hoping for the best with all of them. But have an uneasy feeling the Broncos are not dodging some bad news by the end of the day on at least one of the injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Like the pathetic loss was not enough. Now the bad news just keeps on coming.

Going to be interesting to see how all these MRI's turn out. Hoping for the best with all of them. But have an uneasy feeling the Broncos are not dodging some bad news by the end of the day on at least one of the injuries.
    It might be a blessing in Disguise if TS is hurt. I do not like any of the QBS that are currently on the Active Roster. If you ask me Denver has 3 Back Up QBS and not one Starter.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    It might be a blessing in Disguise if TS is hurt. I do not like any of the QBS that are currently on the Active Roster. If you ask me Denver has 3 Back Up QBS and not one Starter.
    How is it a blessing to go from one bad QB to an even worse one?

I think I said this like 50 times yesterday, but once again, we should've kept Sloter....

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

I think I said this like 50 times yesterday, but once again, we should've kept Sloter....
    I look at it like Denver Cannot get any worse. I am by far no way advocating for Brock as I think Brock is nothing more but a backup and truth be Told Denver has 3 Back Ups and Not One Starter. I am with ya I wish Denver never Let Sloter go also. I knew that was a bad move.

we should've kept Sloter....
    We should have drafted Dak
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

I'm not ready to completely abandon Siemian as the starter or call it a blessing in disguise.

I may not be on the Siemian bandwagon as enthusiastically as some but I have been even more disappointed in Lynch's inability to show any reason to start him. And Osweiler is a complete crapshoot IMO. Can he be consistent enough to be the starter?

Still hoping Siemian is not as serious as the report may indicate. One of a case of going with the Devil you know at this point.

Might as well QB-By-Committee for the rest of the season. What's the worst that can come out of that? We miss the playoff? That's gonna happen anyway. Get the other 2 backups rolling and see who performs best. He gets to start in 2018 as the backup.
    #swapping

The Mets season is over, so Tebow is available for the rest of the year...
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Yes a QB with 12 FCS starts is the answer to all of Denver's problems.

Osweiler has had more success in the NFL than Siemian, not sure why you think it's a downgrade?

I look at it like Denver Cannot get any worse. I am by far no way advocating for Brock as I think Brock is nothing more but a backup and truth be Told Denver has 3 Back Ups and Not One Starter. I am with ya I wish Denver never Let Sloter go also. I knew that was a bad move.
    I forgot how much Sloter was taking the league by storm in Minnesota.

Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    I'm not ready to completely abandon Siemian as the starter or call it a blessing in disguise.

I may not be on the Siemian bandwagon as enthusiastically as some but I have been even more disappointed in Lynch's inability to show any reason to start him. And Osweiler is a complete crapshoot IMO. Can he be consistent enough to be the starter?

Still hoping Siemian is not as serious as the report may indicate. One of a case of going with the Devil you know at this point.
    If the big knock on Lynch is that he goes to one read and if it's not open looks to run wouldn't that be an upgrade over a QB who looks at one target and then starts going sideways or backwards staring at that target waiting for him to get open?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I forgot how much Sloter was taking the league by storm in Minnesota.

Oh wait...
    We all know the truth and the Truth is K.Sloter is a better QB than TS. I know the truth hurts it's ok to admit it.

We all know the truth and the Truth is K.Sloter is a better QB than TS. I know the truth hurts it's ok to admit it.
    Siemian will have a career as a backup, 2 years from now Sloter will be out of the league after bouncing around practice squads. Neither are good options.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Siemian will have a career as a backup, 2 years from now Sloter will be out of the league after bouncing around practice squads. Neither are good options.
    None of the QBS that Denver currently has are good options. Looks like we are stuck in the Mud again !