X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraguela09
    Byner of Buckner?
    • Oct 2006

I think it's time we accept reality and recalibrate our expectations.

Our ST are awful. Our Punter can't kick our Kicker cant make a FG, we can't cover returns and our returners constantly put the offense in a hole.

Our running backs are slightly below average, we don't have a TE, DT hasn't scored a TD in 12 games, our OL is mediocre and we have one of the worst starting QBs in NFL.

Changing the QB won't help. We have no RT and we still have no clue how to block a stunt. We can't run block and the coaches refuse to keep a RB and a TE in to help block.

Just start ts and let him take the pounding. Swallow a 5-12 season, then cut Lynch and draft a QB in round 1 and OT in round 2.

Comment

• Murph2432
      Playmaker
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post

Our ST are awful. Our Punter can't kick our Kicker cant make a FG, we can't cover returns and our returners constantly put the offense in a hole.

Our running backs are slightly below average, we don't have a TE, DT hasn't scored a TD in 12 games, our OL is mediocre and we have one of the worst starting QBs in NFL.

Changing the QB won't help. We have no RT and we still have no clue how to block a stunt. We can't run block and the coaches refuse to keep a RB and a TE in to help block.

Just start ts and let him take the pounding. Swallow a 5-12 season, then cut Lynch and draft a QB in round 1 and OT in round 2.
      Basically sums it up lol

Comment

• sendacash
        Bench Warmer
        • Mar 2005

Let's look on the bright side of this situation folks, at least we don't have to worry about anyone stealing Mike McCoy away from Denver next season.

Comment

• L.M.
          Vitalstatistix
          • Oct 2006

That's way too generous at this point, IMO.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• SAMOANBRONCO
            Practice Squad
            • Nov 2006

That was painful to watch. So many things went wrong in the offence that just had a domino effect which IMO starts with the O-Line.

I don't another situation we had last year when the Okung and Talib (I think it was), had a locker room argument. I can see it's getting to that point very soon.

I don't think it can be fixed this year without that OLine being built from scratch through a solid draft class. We need more capable players in that line that can protect the QB and create the running game we started so well with. My question is that how is it possible to have such a massive crevasse between the starters and the backups? When you get injuries you would think a guy is capable of filling the gap, but from what I've seen, thats definitely not the case.

As a fan I am uber disappointed, but I feel for the players and how they feel. I'mma still back the lads to the house no matter what, but "lets play some Broncos football and we'll come out on top"

GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Broncos65
              Playmaker
              • Dec 2016

Really disappointed in the coaching staff, most of what happened today is on McCoy and Joseph, Elway and coaches have some explaining to do tomorrow, and some changes need to be made, but I do agree with others, this season is over, not much of a chance to come back with the injuries and lack of talent in key positions.

Comment

• BroncoSynapses
                Ring of Famer
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                I want to hear this team get pissed. I want them to be mad. I want the coaches to be as well.
                I don't think they care all that much.

Comment

• broncoslover115
                  Football Immortal
                  • Mar 2012

Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                  I don't think they care all that much.
                  They care. I heard Talib was really upset and so was Darian Stewart. While I want accountability, mostly from the coaches and offensive players, I hope this doesn't start to fracture the locker room.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• BroncoSynapses
                    Ring of Famer
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    They care. I heard Talib was really upset and so was Darian Stewart. While I want accountability, mostly from the coaches and offensive players, I hope this doesn't start to fracture the locker room.
                    I'm sorry, I referred to the coaches. Should have mentioned that. I think this play is on this coaching staff.

Comment

• BroncoSynapses
                      Ring of Famer
                      • Mar 2009

Troy Renck Retweeted
                      Benjamin Allbright
                      Benjamin Allbright
                      @AllbrightNFL
                      ·
                      3h
                      In their last 15 quarters played, the #Broncos have 3 total TDs.

By comparison the Cleveland #Browns have 5 TDs in that span.

It's almost laughable at this point.

Comment

• 98-O-Line
                        Practice Squad
                        • Dec 2015

Shell-Shock & Denvers offensive Line

Who’s in rougher shape, Trevor Simeon or the soldier Patton slapped in WWll ?

Comment

• elway7777
                          Captain
                          • Sep 2008

Bring Sloter back. He was the clear front runner during training camp. He would recognize and hit the open guys.

Comment

• Chop_Block
                            Bench Warmer
                            • May 2009

I don't care for Trevor but I don't think he is keeping us from the playoffs. The root of the problem, as I see it, is position coaches. We can't develop an offensive lineman to save our life. Every team in the league pretty much faces a replacement lineman or 2 in about every game after 2 or 3 games. Some of those guys are playing very well and they do it as a unit. Our OLine looks like a collection of bouncers trying to clear a bar fight. They have a lot of size, muscle and guts but they lack any kind of coordination. OLine play is leverage and coordination more than push. Defenses are far too good to have a bunch of independent contractors. And, they get that way with coaching and the walk throughs. Whatever we think of McCoy,he needs to get new OLine coaching.

Comment

• Chop_Block
                              Bench Warmer
                              • May 2009

If you think about it.... Refs cost DEN 7 points bc of PI on DT then gave SD 7 calling a bogus def hold on Roby.... most plays, refs don't make those 2 calls.... had those not hurt DEN.... score might be 14-7 and DEn threatening to tie.

That's how you rig games in NFL
                              Folks.
                              Good grief. How about the calls we got in our favor? I saw plenty of that. I was angry with the refs from time to time when we're losing but the refs had nothing to do with that stinker of a game

Comment

• Scheyjosh
                                Special Teams
                                • May 2008

Normally I'd be fine with us struggling if we're building...but the thing is we are built to win now with our defense and wr's. We need to make a push for any solid QB. We are wasting our defense
                                Winner of the 2012 Broncomania GM game

Comment

Working...
                                X