Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so i turned on the game to see how it was going and the very first thing i see is kelce dancing in the EZ LMAO!!!
    White guys CANT dance LOL!
    oh YEAH?

LOL gruden just said exactly what i was saying on the live broadcast, hope you were listening arapaho, it's not just TS, your entire offense outside of thomas and the injured sanders sucks!.
    Yea, it sucks. Two (three) years removed from a Super Bowl win and the offense turned into a trash pile under Elway's watch. A new QB, RT and LG should be within reach to fix the problem and make them contenders again.

Maybe a coach that stops speaking in cliche's and some special teams competency.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

LOL gruden just said exactly what i was saying on the live broadcast, hope you were listening arapaho, it's not just TS, your entire offense outside of thomas and the injured sanders sucks!.
    So what if you said something. You think others here didn't say it as well or know it for that matter?

Maybe if you could keep your face from spewing crap all the time you could go to General Discussion and see that everyone has been saying the very same things that Gruden had said.

Look guys Mr. Pat myself on the back said something everyone else has been saying...
    Oops I better be careful! I could be accused of crying when the head troll has no material...

BTW if you were really paying attention you would had seen that Broncos O-line did a better job of pass blocking. Siemian had more time than usual. As far as our WRs dropped passes, it's hard to catch a pass from a guy that's seeing ghost out there. Give them a more consistent passer and they'll catch those footballs before they have to play catch up.

Baph- the starting QB for the Broncos vs the Eagles will make 900k from the Browns this weekend.

I think our GM is doing just fine.

How do you think your GM is doing watching Watson tear up the league while your extra tall wr has contributed 22 yards to your mediocre season?

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Baph- the starting QB for the Broncos vs the Eagles will make 900k from the Browns this weekend.

How do you think your GM is doing watching Watson tear up the league while your extra tall wr has contributed 22 yards to your mediocre season?
    You Know Telesco is way better than Elway look at all the rings..
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

?
    I don't think you believe this at all. I think you are probably smart enough to realize you can't apply regular people's (like us) understanding of money to be confused with with what NFL players make. I just doesn't matter.

With that said, BO led the Doncs past the Pats 2 short years ago. Time will tell how he does. I expect he'll perfoRm closer to last year then he did 2 years ago. Elway has built a ton of good will around Denver, but HIS team has been a train wreck the last 2 years.
    Last edited by Mainrnxile; 11-02-2017 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    I don't think you believe this at all. I think you are probably smart enough to realize you can't apply regular people's (like us) understanding of money to be confused with with what NFL players make. I just doesn't matter.

With that said, BO led the Doncs past the Pats 2 short years ago. Time will tell how he does. I expect he'll perfoRm closer to last year then he did 2 years ago. Elway has built a ton of good will around Denver, but HIS team has been a train wreck the last 2 years.
    ?
    What does the Browns paying our QB have to do with anything you typed?

The fact that we essentially are not paying for our starting QB but somehow another team is, is one more example of how well Elway is actually doing.

Our QB situation is a mess......being the great GM Elway is, we can move on from the entire mess pretty seamlessly.

?

Our QB situation is a mess......being the great GM Elway is, we can move on from the entire mess pretty seamlessly.
    A mess elway created...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    A mess elway created...
    When Brady goes down you guess are set with Hoyer👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    When Brady goes down you guess are set with Hoyer👍🏻
    With Shane Ray back we will see a lot more of the nasecar packages. Let's see Billy bean town try to combat that.

can't wait to read elway's new book: "How to Destroy an NFL team that went to the SB 2 out of 3 years in less than 24 months."
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-05-2017 at 01:16 PM.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...gy-Is-In-Order

LOL don't say i didn't warn you guys, even when you all were saying he was the best GM in the business.

can't wait to read elway's new book: "How to Destroy an NFL team that went to the SB 2 out of 3 years in less than 24 months."
    Elway still has done more as GM in his time in Denver than the Chargers all time😂😂

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...gy-Is-In-Order

LOL don't say i didn't warn you guys, even when you all were saying he was the best GM in the business.
    LMAO!! that thread is such a great read i had to bump it!

how much longer until the elway lynching starts?

is he not the best GM in the business anymore like so many of you used to proclaim? i said it in the off season and i will say it again......your QB issues is 100% elway's fault and you fans should hold him accountable for it.

for an ex HOF QB you would think his expertise would be the QB position, or the offensive side of the ball. dude made all his money writing big checks, manning made him look better as a GM than he actually is.

are the broncos going to have to yet again waste a first round draft pick on a QB? they need more than a QB to rebuild that offense, it needs to be rebuilt from the ground up.

talk about a waste of a great defense? in Elway i trust....to draft a bust QB
    I feeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel good inside, now sit down and know your place neut!

Gaze BLAM BLAM BLAM

roflmao
    There is a shrieking, hip gyrating monkey on the back of the SD Discharge Neutler Sparkler Organization of never winning a SB ROFLMAO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE