X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Broncos-R-Great
    Hall of Famer
    • Apr 2009

Here's a sad fact, in the last 4 games against KC, the defense has given up 24, 29, 30, and 33 points. If there me one team that knows how to beat our defense it's KC.

KC can easily put 30-40 points tonight, especially with the offense going 3 and out and turning the ball over a bunch.

Looks like this one is going to be ugly tonight, probably start drinking now

Comment

• Fantaztic7
      Banned User
      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

~~~

If the win less NYG can beat us and the doltz can drop a big goose egg on us;
      Then it's logical that the Denver Broncos can upset the chefz at arrowhead !!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

BEAT THE chefz !!!

Denver 42

chefz 13

Jamaal Charles will be fired up to prove he's still got it! The offense needs to establish the run early and everything will follow.

Comment

• Fantaztic7
        Banned User
        • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
        Here's a sad fact, in the last 4 games against KC, the defense has given up 24, 29, 30, and 33 points. If there me one team that knows how to beat our defense it's KC.

KC can easily put 30-40 points tonight, especially with the offense going 3 and out and turning the ball over a bunch.

Looks like this one is going to be ugly tonight, probably start drinking now
        Broncos are gonna win this game. If I'm wrong then oh well.

Comment

• Broncos-R-Great
          Hall of Famer
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
          Broncos are gonna win this game. If I'm wrong then oh well.
          I'm usually pretty positive, there haven't been many games in the past 10 years that going into I didn't think we had a chance. Off the top of head:

2008, final game of the season against the Chargers

2011, Against Green Bay and again the Div round against the Patriots

That's about the only 3 times I thought we'd get blown out going into the game and we did get killed in all 3.

I have that same feeling now, I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see any way we can win this one.

Comment

• Jaws
            The Immortal Madam Chomp
            • Oct 2004

Off to get a few hours sleep now.

Comment

• Peanut
              ModNut
              • Jan 2007

Okay, all. I'm getting serious here.

I did my nails blue and orange (official NFL Nail Polish). The last time I did my nails was SB year, every day during the season. Nothing last year, nothing this year until today.

Hey, I'm trying to do my part. And another mod said he'll paint his nails if it works.

I still believe we can win this game tonight. Somehow, someway.....
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Peanut
                ModNut
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                Off to get a few hours sleep now.
                See you after your nap.
                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• biglenny
                  Captain
                  • Oct 2004

Lets go Broncos!!!

Comment

• LSIGRAD09
                    GO BRONCOS!!!
                    • Sep 2009

I've had a rough day. I need them to win. If not, I might freak out on my coworkers tomorrow.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Njbroncofan1
                      All-Time Great
                      • Nov 2015

The defense somehow needs to create a turnover or two tonight (albeit i'm not putting blame on the d just trying to be realistic).
                      Unfortunately, the game they needed to win especially at home was the Giants game.
                      Its amazing that if we somehow win tonight we are pretty much tied for the division lead but that Giants game just stings right now still.

Comment

• Taos_Broncomaniac
                        Football Immortal
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
                        The defense somehow needs to create a turnover or two tonight (albeit i'm not putting blame on the d just trying to be realistic).
                        Unfortunately, the game they needed to win especially at home was the Giants game.
                        Its amazing that if we somehow win tonight we are pretty much tied for the division lead but that Giants game just stings right now still.
                        Or all Season!!!

Lets play Angry :hammer:
                        [sigpic

Comment

• Fantaztic7
                          Banned User
                          • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                          I'm usually pretty positive, there haven't been many games in the past 10 years that going into I didn't think we had a chance. Off the top of head:

2008, final game of the season against the Chargers

2011, Against Green Bay and again the Div round against the Patriots

That's about the only 3 times I thought we'd get blown out going into the game and we did get killed in all 3.

I have that same feeling now, I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see any way we can win this one.
                          It's hard to see how they can pull off a win considering how poorly the offense has played. However, every week is a fresh start.

Update - Sanders is out.

Comment

• bronco30
                            Football Immortal
                            • Nov 2003

yah last year in KC they had like 300+yds at half kelce n hill are bad match ups for us and now they have hunt ouch

Comment

• Fantaztic7
                              Banned User
                              • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              Okay, all. I'm getting serious here.

I did my nails blue and orange (official NFL Nail Polish). The last time I did my nails was SB year, every day during the season. Nothing last year, nothing this year until today.

Hey, I'm trying to do my part. And another mod said he'll paint his nails if it works.

I still believe we can win this game tonight. Somehow, someway.....
                              That's the spirit!!!

I'll get into the Halloween candy and eat anything blue or orange to do my part

Comment

• TheAsianPA
                                Captain
                                • Oct 2015

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                                I've had a rough day. I need them to win. If not, I might freak out on my coworkers tomorrow.
                                Lol. This game is going to test my patience as well.
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X