Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,031

    Denver Will Shock KC!!!!

    Yep and no Iím not drunk
    Weíre going to shock KC and pull off a 23-21 win in the final seconds.
    What say you?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,476
    If denver plays to one of their few strengths on offense and runs the ball more than they elect to pass, then they'll have a good chance of winning this game.

    A lot of folks are calling for Trevor Siemian to be pulled but before that happens and if Denver comes out and throws the ball more than 50 times again, then I think Mike McCoy should be relieved of his play calling duties for a while but that's just me.

    Our o-line stinks in the passing game but they're not bad in run protection. I think they should allow CJ and Jamaal the chance to run rampant!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2017 at 01:50 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    If denver plays to one of their few strengths on offense and runs the ball more than they elect to pass, they have a great chance to win this game.

    A lot of folks are calling Trevor Siemian to be pulled but before that happens and if Denver comes out and throws the ball more than 50 times again, then I think Mike McCoy should be relieved of his play calling duties for a while but that's just me.

    You canít run against a stacked box... Trevor needs to do this

    Only he can right this offense and this might be his last chance

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    I am actually rooting for denver tomorrow since it will help NE

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    19,238
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yep and no I’m not drunk
    We’re going to shock KC and pull off a 23-21 win in the final seconds.
    What say you?
    With how bad we have become?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    15,411
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I am actually rooting for denver tomorrow since it will help NE
    I hope we lose now





















    j/k
    Red 98

    Kareem rises to the top

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,476
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I am actually rooting for denver tomorrow since it will help NE
    If Mike McCoy will pull his head out and start running the ball, Denver would have a great shot at beating in KC. And then on to New England a couple weeks later doing the same thing Denver could beat them as well.

    It's funny, this dodo is what you guys are placing all of your hopes and dreams on.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    881
    I like the positive thinking Broncos fans. Any given Sunday.... Division games are normally competitive.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yep and no I’m not drunk
    We’re going to shock KC and pull off a 23-21 win in the final seconds.
    What say you?
    they will shock them by getting shut out twice in a row?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,031
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    they will shock them by getting shut out twice in a row?
    Donít worry Baphs I was wrong too

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Well while I love the enthusiasm unless you meant shock them by handing them points with turn overs and dropping easy TD catches then you were more than drunk!
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Well while I love the enthusiasm unless you meant shock them by handing them points with turn overs and dropping easy TD catches then you were more than drunk!
    Save it, denver played well enough to win , the 2 unnecessary picks, and the two fumbles costs us the game, I could care less if you love the enthusasium, I stand by my team win or lose

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Save it, denver played well enough to win , the 2 unnecessary picks, and the two fumbles costs us the game, I could care less if you love the enthusasium, I stand by my team win or lose
    I will buy you a clue
    when you play well enough to win,YOU WIN


    we played like crap
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I will buy you a clue
    when you play well enough to win,YOU WIN


    we played like crap
    Thanks tough guy!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,031
    Donít buy me nothing I ride or die with MY Broncos, Iíll be in Oakland in three weeks, others tough guys will be on the boards running their mouths

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •