Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Don’t buy me nothing I ride or die with MY Broncos, I’ll be in Oakland in three weeks, others tough guys will be on the boards running their mouths
    Says the guy who joined in 2013... I joined in 2008 right in the middle of our horrible skid.

I was born in Denver and raised in Raiders country Vacaville . Been to both the Coliseums L.A. and Oakland Alameda County Coliseum for Broncos games.Been to Atlanta in 97 Charlotte Indy Pittsburgh in 97 Nashville twice and Cinci I am not impressed by your abilty to buy a ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Says the guy who joined in 2013... I joined in 2008 right in the middle of our horrible skid.

I was born in Denver and raised in Raiders country Vacaville . Been to both the Coliseums L.A. and Oakland Alameda County Coliseum for Broncos games.Been to Atlanta in 97 Charlotte Indy Pittsburgh in 97 Nashville twice and Cinci I am not impressed by your abilty to buy a ticket.
    Came in n these boards in 7/29/13 after we lost to the ravens in the playoffs)
    Been a bronco fan since 86, Iím sure your being sarcastic, but thatís cool obviously your a tough guy, we should watch next weeks game vs philly at a bar ( I live in Sacramento) tell me where Iíll drive to Vacaville
    Last edited by 58Miller; 10-30-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Been a bronco fan since 86, I’m sure your being sarcastic, but that’s cool obviously your a tough guy, we should watch next weeks game vs philly at a bar ( I live in Sacramento) tell me where I’ll drive to Vacaville
    My drive would be to far. About 2000 miles now. I got out of that cesspool of a state as soon as I turned 18.Some good people but ran by morons. Ever eat in Davis at a Mexican place called La Esperanza? I hear they retired but man that was some good food. If you are ever in Vacaville try Vasquez Deli by Andrews park..best Burrito ever! I would drive the 2000 miles for one
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

My drive would be to far. About 2000 miles now. I got out of that cesspool of a state as soon as I turned 18.Some good people but ran by morons. Ever eat in Davis at a Mexican place called La Esperanza? I hear they retired but man that was some good food. If you are ever in Vacaville try Vasquez Deli by Andrews park..best Burrito ever! I would drive the 2000 miles for one
    Cool story, like I said Iíll be in Oakland while you question a fan like me who has been faithful for 30 years!

While youíve been tearing it up on the message board since 2008, I was going to Oakland Denver game since In Oakland since 1996 supporting the broncos, but tell me more how awesome you are?

For the record I donít think Iím better than any bronco fan ( unlike beagle) but I take more pride in being at games in hostile territories than on the internet acting like Iím a die hard!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 10-30-2017 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I hope we lose now

j/k
    i was doing it too...

They were shocked alright! Shocked at how bad the Broncos have become since Manning retired.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Beagle just got PWNED.

I too was rooting for Denver tonight. Since KC will likely make a run for the 1 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    They were shocked alright! Shocked at how bad the Broncos have become since Manning retired.
    Interesting, I didnít wish we had Manning once last night, do remember his last game vs KC? He threw 4 picks before halftime so he could get the yardage record👍🏻
    ......I did wish Elway was still playing though

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Beagle just got PWNED.

I too was rooting for Denver tonight. Since KC will likely make a run for the 1 seed.
    And KC gets to play dallas on sunday with no ezekial Elliot.

Ahhhhh, you know there's trouble in broncoville when the resident "tough guys" are turning on eachother. Ahhh the byproduct of losing!!

Quote Originally Posted by fore2213 View Post
    Ahhhhh, you know there's trouble in broncoville when the resident "tough guys" are turning on eachother. Ahhh the byproduct of losing!!
    Who has turned on each other???

If anything we just witnessed the unification of a match made in hell between Barph and Tammybrady12.

Quote Originally Posted by fore2213 View Post
    Its just Miller I got no Beef He is all emo..lol

the broncos are imploding so furiously that broncos fans are smacking each other.......i like it!

the broncos are imploding so furiously that broncos fans are smacking each other.......i like it!
    I am pretty sure Miller has had a mental break. Some people can not handle adversity well at all.

I remember a lot of so called smackers got perma-banned last time we had a rough patch. Pretty sure they just took the easy way out Like a few of the Bolts fans .
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-31-2017 at 06:50 PM.