Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Who has turned on each other???

If anything we just witnessed the unification of a match made in hell between Barph and Tammybrady12.
    yet you don't whine about being ganged up on at all, do you samantha?

you cannot handle more than just me, otherwise you cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I am pretty sure Miller has had a mental break. Some people can not handle adversity well at all.
    to be fair, broncos fans haven't had to endure much adversity. hence my comments i sometimes make about some broncos fans not knowing what it's like to be a true die hard.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    to be fair, broncos fans haven't had to endure much adversity. hence my comments i sometimes make about some broncos fans not knowing what it's like to be a true die hard.
    Losing 3 superbowls in 4 years in more and more dramatic and horrendous ways is more adversity than Chargers fans will ever know.

Trust me it is easier to fail before you have no expectations
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Losing 3 superbowls in 4 years in more and more dramatic and horrendous ways is more adversity than Chargers fans will ever know.

Trust me it is easier to fail before you have no expectations
    easy for you to say, you have never had to endure losing like the raiders and chargers fans have. you go right ahead and ask any chargers fan, both current or former fan, ask them if they think the 1994 season was the worst they had to endure because the chargers got blown out in the SB.

sitting through season after losing season without good players or even a hope is much worse, that is coming from someone who has been in both situations.

the broncos are imploding so furiously that broncos fans are smacking each other.......i like it!
    Im glad somebody is getting some amusement, baphs!
    And what month you have had ,
    1.your team went 3-1
    2.Siemien turned out to be unwatchable
    3.and the bolts killed the Broncos (21-0)

maybe in Denver or the Midwest but
    Grow up in Northern California baphs after two Super Bowl blowouts your already a laughing stock then the Niners kill you 55-10 and you get to face their fan base everyday on the bus, and at school, not to mention Raider fans whos team owned the Broncos in the 80s and early 90s til Shannahan showed up!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 11-01-2017 at 02:52 PM.

easy for you to say, you have never had to endure losing like the raiders and chargers fans have. you go right ahead and ask any chargers fan, both current or former fan, ask them if they think the 1994 season was the worst they had to endure because the chargers got blown out in the SB.

sitting through season after losing season without good players or even a hope is much worse, that is coming from someone who has been in both situations.
    My team went 13 years before their first season above .500...what was that again?

You have never endured losing 3 out of 4 superbowls
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

My team went 13 years before their first season above .500...what was that again?

You have never endured losing 3 out of 4 superbowls
    don't even try to pretend you were a fan back then

the vast vast and i mean VAST majority of you broncos fans did not endure those first 13 seasons. heck, ive been a chargers and NFL fan since the early 80's and i don't even remember the pre- elway years.

only the old timer OG broncos fans can say they remember life before elway, some of you have, most of you have not.

losing 3 out of 4 SB's is nothing compared to losing year after year for a decade plus with no hope. maybe ask bills fans the same question i presented to you, ask them if they enjoyed the early 90's less than being losers every season, see what they tell you?

don't even try to pretend you were a fan back then

the vast vast and i mean VAST majority of you broncos fans did not endure those first 13 seasons. heck, ive been a chargers and NFL fan since the early 80's and i don't even remember the pre- elway years.

only the old timer OG broncos fans can say they remember life before elway, some of you have, most of you have not.

losing 3 out of 4 SB's is nothing compared to losing year after year for a decade plus with no hope. maybe ask bills fans the same question i presented to you, ask them if they enjoyed the early 90's less than being losers every season, see what they tell you?

ok then in the contest of biggest loser...most depressing fan...your the champ

yet you don't whine about being ganged up on at all, do you samantha?

you cannot handle more than just me, otherwise you cry.
    Ok when have I ever whined about "being gang up on"?

Please go and find any post where I've "whined about being gang up on". Please Barph I beg you to go find these post otherwise shut the hell up and quit trying to put words of your own offenses into other people's mouths.

You say some really stupid things but making up crap saying others have done or said is the lowest of the low and shows just how weak your smack is.

Ive bolded the text in order for others to see how this barph troll operates and makes up garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yep and no Im not drunk
    Were going to shock KC and pull off a 23-21 win in the final seconds.
    What say you?
    So when you said denver will shock KC, what year were you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    So when you said denver will shock KC, what year were you referring to?
    Go back and check KCs stats against the Denver D. He would have been correct if not for turnover in denver territory by our offense.

Go back and check KCs stats against the Denver D. He would have been correct if not for turnover in denver territory by our offense.
    And, If worms had machine guns, birds wouldn't mess with em.... (I kid)

Ok when have I ever whined about "being gang up on"?

Please go and find any post where I've "whined about being gang up on". Please Barph I beg you to go find these post otherwise shut the hell up and quit trying to put words of your own offenses into other people's mouths.

You say some really stupid things but making up crap saying others have done or said is the lowest of the low and shows just how weak your smack is.

Ive bolded the text in order for others to see how this barph troll operates and makes up garbage.
    you just don't get it....crying about me supposedly teaming up with a patriots fan is exactly what i'm talking about. you don't see me constantly crying that you and arapaho or any of the other donko trolls are ganging up on me do you?

i just make the point that it takes more than just one of you to combat me, it's always been the case around here and i would have it no other way.

yes and had it not been for a fluky blocked FG after icing the kicker, your team would have been handed their worst 4th quarter melt down at home in donko history.

you know what they say about horseshoe's and hand grenades........