Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

good game patriots fans!

not really but good game anyways! if the chargers could find their offense and not make so many mistakes, maybe then they will be a good team.

congrats!

Thank you, the Chargers are always a tough team. Glad we beat another quality team today.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    not really but good game anyways! if the chargers could find their offense and not make so many mistakes, maybe then they will be a good team.

congrats!
    LAC defense was better than I expected - a really solid unit. I was less impressed with Rivers than normal.
    Last edited by Mainrnxile; 10-29-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    LAC defense was better than I expected - a really solid unit. I was less impressed with Rivers than normal.
    yeah, rivers is not having a great season. in my opinion they need to open the offense up with the weapons they have.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah, rivers is not having a great season. in my opinion they need to open the offense up with the weapons they have.
    It's not just his play (although that was mediocre) - more concerning if I were a Chargers fan is his decision making. How does he not throw the ball into the end zone on the last play? Couple that with a few other calls and I'd be questioning what return the Chargers are getting on his bloated contract.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Thank you, the Chargers are always a tough team. Glad we beat another quality team today.
    Oh sure, now they are a quality team when playing you, but when we lose to them...they are the lowly chargers. You are such a flippin troll...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Oh sure, now they are a quality team when playing you, but when we lose to them...they are the lowly chargers. You are such a flippin troll...
    The doncos made them look like Super Bowl Champions.

Ahhhh, two trolls found love.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahahaha! I'm not sure this romance can last, though...Patriots trolls have been known to cheat.

Hahahaha! I'm not sure this romance can last, though...Patriots trolls have been known to cheat.
    Barph would prolly enjoy being used, it'd make him feel important plus that thing ain't looking for no ring.

Speaking the truth is trolling now? November 12th is coming, kiddo.

Barph would prolly enjoy being used, it'd make him feel important plus that thing ain't looking for no ring.
    Your pathetic team just got blanked by them.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Your pathetic team just got blanked by them.
    Oh look guys pansyfan4ever forever is feeling left out....

Everyone needs to ignore this troll. It never has anything sensible to say nor does it contribute anything to the message forum other than trolling harder than any of the other trolls in here.
    I insist that each and every one of you ignore this thing, don't respond to it, don't give it any attention.

this is actually the most quality smack you have ever ran in your entire life samantha, you go guuuuurl.