Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Might as well keep this thread going. Going to need it in a week anyway.......

Congrats Patriots, on your upcoming victory over the Broncos.
    As much as I like to give the donco fans a hard time, you are just an annoying individual, ur patron saint manning was a sexual harasser before it was shieck, the university of Tennessee paid off the accuser. So before u rub it in to the donkeys faces, why don't you ask yourself is Payton manning a good person because what I have read he isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    As much as I like to give the donco fans a hard time, you are just an annoying individual, ur patron saint manning was a sexual harasser before it was shieck, the university of Tennessee paid off the accuser. So before u rub it in to the donkeys faces, why don't you ask yourself is Payton manning a good person because what I have read he isn't.

Still crying over a locker room joke from over 20 years ago. I've done worse than that. But hey.... At least Peyton never got suspended for cheating.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Still crying over a locker room joke from over 20 years ago. I've done worse than that. But hey.... At least Peyton never got suspended for cheating.
    Ok now making excuses for a a sexual predator, I guess the school paid her off because it was just a joke. It was in the New York papers this week, she can't say anything because the school made her sign a nondisclosure form. That's your hero, don't be surprise if more comes out next couple of weeks. Hey, I guess he was just fooling around.

Don't be jealous of Mr. Brady, he has never been a sexual predator like your hero but he is still playing lights out. How did manning look before he retired, should have continued taking the hgh but that's neither here or there.

Sad that the Broncos Mesage Board is now a Guy who probably has restraining order against him by Peyton Manning vs Patriot fans, what an epic battle!

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Sad that the Broncos Mesage Board is now a Guy who probably has restraining order against him by Peyton Manning vs Patriot fans, what an epic battle!

��������������
    Battle of the Trolls...Hopefully it'll be an epic and sudden death for both sides. Then we can have our forums back again.

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Battle of the Trolls...Hopefully it'll be an epic and sudden death for both sides. Then we can have our forums back again.
    I am one that likes to remain optimistic but after today's performance I feel the season is pretty much over for the Broncos. However the crazy thing is all these trolls are still here and Im trying to figure out why.

Hey you seem a little sour, but again I don't blame you your team has quit on its coach. But back to your statement this epic battle is almost as gd as that donkey qb battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Hey you seem a little sour, but again I don't blame you your team has quit on its coach. But back to your statement this epic battle is almost as gd as that donkey qb battle.
    Yep itís like bad vs worse or puke vs diarrhea !!!
    Oh wait Barth hasnít chimed in yet but he hated Manning so Iím sure he would side with the Pats fans

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yep it’s like bad vs worse or puke vs diarrhea !!!
    Oh wait Barth hasn’t chimed in yet but he hated Manning so I’m sure he would side with the Pats fans
    Oh he'll back up Tbtroll. I hear they've got some kind of unification going. I hear they could even be expecting.

all you guys do here in smack is troll as well so what's the difference? you never lost your forums bro, this is just the smack section, you will never rule this area as long as i have breath.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    all you guys do here in smack is troll as well so what's the difference? you never lost your forums bro, this is just the smack section, you will never rule this area as long as i have breath.
    Look at me look at me I am the king says the guy who gets smacked up on a regular basis
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh he'll back up Tbtroll. I hear they've got some kind of unification going. I hear they could even be expecting.
    i hear you can't handle more than just me so you have to cry about it endlessly.

i'm sorry, are the several broncos fans that inhabit the smack section not enough back up for you?

well arapaho has pretty much checked out but other than him you all seem to still be here still.

i hear you can't handle more than just me so you have to cry about it endlessly.

i'm sorry, are the several broncos fans that inhabit the smack section not enough back up for you?

well arapaho has pretty much checked out but other than him you all seem to still be here still.
    hahahaha sure barph bag what ever you say anyway what you guys gonna call the youngling?TB_Turd?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Look at me look at me I am the king says the guy who gets smacked up on a regular basis
    if that's what you want to believe then sure. you are probably the main one that just trolls here any more and nothing more. then cries about others trolling lol

what did i get smacked up about? i ate crow for stuff i should have never ate crow for in the first damn place. your team is exactly what i said they would be, probably worse actually.

your QB's exactly what i said, offense exactly what i said........defense, maybe worse than what i said and yes i said you would miss wade and you do.

i said you would have a top 10 pick in the draft in 2018 and you are well on your way. so tell me, who gets smacked up again?