Stranger Things (spoilers ahead)

I'm amazed that we don't have a dedicated thread for what is, the greatest TV show around...

I just binged all of season 2, LOVED IT! Seriously, Dustin is hilarious.

"How do I know he's not a lizard? His face opened up and he ate my cat."
    I was kinda sad that Bob the Brain got turned into Bob's burgers but I really liked the character development this season. It was funny in the middle of the show, when they were trying to trap and kill Dart at the junk yard, I really was hoping Steve would get eaten. By the end of the show he ended up being one of my favorite characters this season. He and Dustin worked well together.

All in all, I was super excited. I really need season 3 like yesterday.

Iím only through episode 7. So I didnít read past your quote section to avoid any last two episode spoilers.

But itís easily my favorite show right now. I agree though I was wondering how the forums didnít have a dedicated thread yet instead of still using the Netflix thread. Lots to talk about. I feel season two has been even better than one. Except the side story for El in episode 7 was a little filler imo.

Canít wait to finish but alas the Broncos will keep me from doing so tonight. I look forward to discussing more with you Wednesday.

Also my entire family lectured my younger brother over the weekend for trying to be stubborn and refusing to watch it. He finally caved last night and watched the pilot and I think second episode. He said he wasnít hooked yet but still interested. In fairness I donít think I was completely hooked that soon either.

Came out Friday and finished it Saturday. Great freaking show I don't care what anyone says. Sad I finished it so fast I feel empty. People hate on episode 8 but I liked it gave me a empire strikes back vibe and it was cool to see another experiment. Makes me wonder if the other 1-10 are alive.

Dustin and Steve was the best this season. So damn funny and heart warming to see Steve go from mean dude to big brother figure. Season 3 can't come soon enough

Finished up last night. Such an amazing season!! This has easily become my favorite show. And it was so great to have it available while in the Halloween mood.

I liked Bob but I thought his death was rather predictable. He was very expendable but at the same time likeable. Son itís a death that has impact on the audience. While not copping out in some cheesy fashion.

My wife even said that he figured out the key to the whole thing which helped save them. Because he figured out the location of the sketches.

I canít get over how well they do the 80ís retro feel in this show. Or how much I love that they do it.

So much to still learn about the upside down. And their game manual makes it seem like they are capable of several seasons of quality monsters.

Here's what i'm thinking we'll end up discovering next season. I think there are more alternate universes than the real world and the upside down. I think the upside down was originally a normal alternate reality with slight variations on the real world, but I think the mindflayer and his minions took over that reality and killed everything, much as he tried to take over the real world be for El stopped him.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Here's what i'm thinking we'll end up discovering next season. I think there are more alternate universes than the real world and the upside down. I think the upside down was originally a normal alternate reality with slight variations on the real world, but I think the mindflayer and his minions took over that reality and killed everything, much as he tried to take over the real world be for El stopped him.
    That may be the case but the very last scene made sure we knew the upside down still exist with the monster from Wills visions.

YESSSSSSS

I canít wait for this. Itís been too long. I havenít watched the trailer yet though as Iím not sure i want the spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I can’t wait for this. It’s been too long. I haven’t watched the trailer yet though as I’m not sure i want the spoilers.
    Do it! It doesn't give any major spoilers away...

I gave up on it last year, but I think I'll resume now.

After missing most of season 2, I decided to give it a go again. I watched it all. No spoiler alerts here.

Overall I found it ok, but it does seem more and more like a teenager show. But, I hung in and watched it all, and no one was forcing me to.

I have to be honest, the thought of a bleeding nose does wear thin after a while.

What are your thoughts?

Season 1 was excellent... got a lot of people hooked..

Season 2 was terrible imo., I wasn’t going to watch season 3 because of it,

I did...and season 3 was my favourite by far...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich