Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Please, please, please dump him NOW!! He is absolutely terrible!! I would rather see Kelly. Anyone! God help us

Siemian couldn't throw a football in an Olympic swimming pool from the diving board! Sucks because we are losing another year with a great D. Pack in this year, it is all over my friends....

SO, Vance . What have you got to say about Trevor now ?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
    Siemian couldn't throw a football in an Olympic swimming pool from the diving board! Sucks because we are losing another year with a great D. Pack in this year, it is all over my friends....
    Its looking like 3-13

That's not even on Siemian anymore. That's on the head coach. It is the head coach's job to show authority, demand accountability by removing players from their roles when they are unable to perform. Siemian has not been able to play at an acceptable level for weeks. Even McKenzie, after a costly fumble, was there returning kicks again holding the ball loosely and being targeted during the key 4th-down play. The defense is being wasted away, watching an offense and special teams that keep making stupid mistakes with no accountability. The head coach has to make changes and find a solution, not to keep repeating the same mistakes.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos1r2 View Post
    Its looking like 3-13
    Great! Then we get to draft a real QB.

This isn't all on TS.... plenty of blame to go around.... but tha doesn't mean he gets a pass for being beyond awful.

If you're only quality is you can take a beating.... well, there's a problem.

I think if teams rushed 1 guy.... TS would find that defender and drift right into his arms.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Great! Then we get to draft a real QB.

This isn't all on TS.... plenty of blame to go around.... but tha doesn't mean he gets a pass for being beyond awful.

If you're only quality is you can take a beating.... well, there's a problem.

I think if teams rushed 1 guy.... TS would find that defender and drift right into his arms.
    But will the FO screw up drafting a QB

I can hear it now...

VJ: Hes our quarterback. Its a unit problem.

Quote Originally Posted by colowoz View Post
    SO, Vance . What have you got to say about Trevor now ?
    Well, we were only down by two scores so...

Yep he walked right into the last sack he took. Literally sought out the dude.... No awareness whatsoever.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

I would take Orton over him.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Siemian has definitely not passed the eye test for 4 straight games now. Not sure what the Broncos brass see in this guy, but I am 100% sure that Siemian is not the long term answer for the Broncos at QB. So what does that mean? I think it means we need to face the facts that this is an average (read non-playoff) football team with a very below average offense that is mostly devoid of NFL talent at QB, in pass protection, and at the TE position.

crap, we couldn't get that lucky. Trevor sucks, the O line sucks, the entire offense sucks I think but our coach is a disgrace to our franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by sendacash View Post
    Siemian has definitely not passed the eye test for 4 straight games now. Not sure what the Broncos brass see in this guy, but I am 100% sure that Siemian is not the long term answer for the Broncos at QB. So what does that mean? I think it means we need to face the facts that this is an average (read non-playoff) football team with a very below average offense that is mostly devoid of NFL talent at QB, in pass protection, and at the TE position.
    well he has passed one test... he definitely has passed the smell test he smells like he plays ... like dung.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

I hope your're right