Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,252

    Another loss... good game chiefs

    What will it take to bench TS

    1. Nothing

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,462
    Our defense is so stout, most of KCs came after turnovers while our defense held them to field goals most of the game but all in all Kc is finally looking like a team that can go all the way surviving like they did against our defense.

    2-12 on third down and 0-3 in the red zone... Should Kansas City have won this game???

    I'm thinking this Broncos team is frustrated, they have been for two seasons and most likely will implode at some point! These alphas on defense aren't going to take this for too long...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-30-2017 at 08:54 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Nobody in the NFL wins a ball game with 4 turnovers even with our defense. I was so resigned to losing in the first half that i laughed when we got with in 7. My wife asked why and I said because they are playing with my emotions
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    What will it take to bench TS

    1. Nothing
    They are not going to bench him. First while he was playing like a deer in the head lights in the first half and last week. It isnt like he has no reason to be that way. He has been sacked 25 times and is under pressure what seems like 98% of the time. Imagine what Brock would be doing in that situation. He looked like trash under no pressure for Houston.

    We have 3 TEs on the roster and active in games We can run the ball when we stick with it. I have no idea why we have not run more 2 and 3 TE sets.Keep base defense in the game and creates mismatches.

    I figured thats what we would do last week with our RT out because of Bosa and Ingram but nah leave them one on one thats smart. LOL

    Never thought I would say this but someone needs to get Norv on the phone and talk to him about the 3 te sets..or Joe Gibbs .
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    966
    Good game Kansas City.
    Yall kicked our butts tonight.

    Although you were close to blowing it, it seemed for a lil bit.
    We all knew the good luck on O would run dry.( Even if It was only for a drive or 2, in garbage time, while your D played prevent 😂 )

    You earned it.
    Enjoy your Dub, and see ya in Denver

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    They are not going to bench him. First while he was playing like a deer in the head lights in the first half and last week. It isnt like he has no reason to be that way. He has been sacked 25 times and is under pressure what seems like 98% of the time. Imagine what Brock would be doing in that situation. He looked like trash under no pressure for Houston.

    We have 3 TEs on the roster and active in games We can run the ball when we stick with it. I have no idea why we have not run more 2 and 3 TE sets.Keep base defense in the game and creates mismatches.

    I figured thats what we would do last week with our RT out because of Bosa and Ingram but nah leave them one on one thats smart. LOL

    Never thought I would say this but someone needs to get Norv on the phone and talk to him about the 3 te sets..or Joe Gibbs .
    I would be certain 50% of his sacks are self inflicted... he has the worst pocket presence i have ever seen

    You get even a half decent qb in there and the offense will pick up

    Itís time to try oz again and then lynch needs to get game time... if weíre gonna suck over a qb it might as well be seeing what our 1st round pick can do with some game time

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I would be certain 50% of his sacks are self inflicted... he has the worst pocket presence i have ever seen

    You get even a half decent qb in there and the offense will pick up

    It’s time to try oz again and then lynch needs to get game time... if we’re gonna suck over a qb it might as well be seeing what our 1st round pick can do with some game time
    He is definitely feeling pressure thats not there at times. Again I think it is warranted but if you think he has worse pocket awareness that Orton you forgot Ortons innate ability to spin into the pressure 100% of the time On to Philly


    I agree with the first round pick but I think it is to early in the season. He lost the job they tried to hand him fair and square
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    He is definitely feeling pressure thats not there at times. Again I think it is warranted but if you think he has worse pocket awareness that Orton you forgot Ortons innate ability to spin into the pressure 100% of the time On to Philly


    I agree with the first round pick but I think it is to early in the season. He lost the job they tried to hand him fair and square
    You got to be rational and realize as bad as Orton was... he could read a defense, he could pass with accuracy

    And was way better than siemian is

    Siemian has no business being a starter

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Our defense is so stout, most of KCs came after turnovers while our defense held them to field goals most of the game but all in all Kc is finally looking like a team that can go all the way surviving like they did against our defense.
    I don't think the Doncos are the test of the league. Ha ha.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    didnít i tell you teams would figure siemian out after studying him? none of you believed me but whatever.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,462
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    didnít i tell you teams would figure siemian out after studying him? none of you believed me but whatever.
    I guess you don't venture to the general discussion section do you? Makes no sense for you I guess since it's more serious talk.

    Anyway the Broncos had a 50/50 QB competition going since mini camp. Most everyone weighted in on the subject and many others have stated that Trevor Siemian would be no different than Brian Griese and Kyle Orton.

    Meaning sooner or later teams would force him to play one dimensional. Even Denver sports writers such as Cecil Lammy like to state that "teams will sit on the sticks against Trevor".

    YOU didn't tell anybody anything that they didn't already know...

    Smh Trolls

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I guess you don't venture to the general discussion section do you? Makes no sense for you I guess since it's more serious talk.

    Anyway the Broncos had a 50/50 QB competition going since mini camp. Most everyone weighted in on the subject and many others have stated that Trevor Siemian would be no different than Brian Griese and Kyle Orton.

    Meaning sooner or later teams would force him to play one dimensional. Even Denver sports writers such as Cecil Lammy like to state that "teams will sit on the sticks against Trevor".

    YOU didn't tell anybody anything that they didn't already know...

    Smh Trolls
    Except when i did say it you broncos fans were telling me that Siemian had similar stats to brady did lol.

    Jay Ajayi and Blount are going to run all over the broncos D on sunday lol. It will be a bloodbath in philly.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,462
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Except when i did say it you broncos fans were telling me that Siemian had similar stats to brady did lol.

    Jay Ajayi and Blount are going to run all over the broncos D on sunday lol. It will be a bloodbath in philly.
    Not me but he did infact have simular stats to Brady, not even you can deny that.
    You were here mainly to troll so ppl are going to defend their players wether they are good or bad...

    Trevor had plenty of potential to be a pretty good QB and our offensive line at times last night had given Trevor enough time to throw the ball but he is ruined and seeing ghost out there. Same thing that happened to David Carr and possibly Andrew Luck...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-31-2017 at 07:42 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    didn’t i tell you teams would figure siemian out after studying him? none of you believed me but whatever.
    Nobody believes anything you say because youre a proven liar. You are lying right now about having ever said "teams would figure siemian out after studying him"


    Why do you feel the need to lie so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Except when i did say it you broncos fans were telling me that Siemian had similar stats to brady did lol.

    Jay Ajayi and Blount are going to run all over the broncos D on sunday lol. It will be a bloodbath in philly.
    Nobody runs on us...The Giants were a fluke.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •