Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Is the season over?

With a loss to the Chiefs, and the way our Broncos are playing, is the season over?
    I say yes.

yep season is done specially if we keep playing the lousiest qb in the league.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

I mean there are still 9 games. I'm not exactly excited for them but I'm going to watch them.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Yes. Trevor will not win another game this season.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Put a fork in us.

Just in time for Halloween (unfortunately)

So...
    What's obvious is TS isn't the answer.
    Quite frankly I'm starting to question our FO.

So what's everybodies best case scanerio on the Off season?

I say trade DT for a OT, and draft a QB as high as we can.
    Resign the D ( obviously )

We need change.
    Bench Trevor, he's not progressing. Play Brock untill Lynch is ready, then throw him to the wolves and see what he can do. The most that can happen is we figure out we don't need to draft a QB next year.

I will continue to watch, and to support our team. They sure are making it difficult though.

It is absolutely appalling to me, that everybody and their brother can see our flaws, yet the coaches( looking at you Mr. Joesph ) continue to not make adjustments and put our players in the best situation to win, and succeed.

Season over.
    I don't see us winning again for at least another 2 weeks. And also don't see KC dropping very many from here on out.

Blow it up.
    See what we have.

Whatchu guys think?

Season is over. Now we root for 9 more Ls and add some legit taken in the draft and get a real QB and regroup for next year.

BUF and NE are in. PIT. Winner of AFC South and KC. There's only 1 spot open and who cares....

No point going 7-9.... go 4-12 and get a franchise QB.

You can't win with this QB and coaching.

Same thing plagues us every week: RT can't pass protect and we can't cover a TE. These things aren't addressed.

And, we field the worst QB in the NFL who seems to get worse every snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncodoodle View Post
    With a loss to the Chiefs, and the way our Broncos are playing, is the season over?
    I say yes.
    Nope. Not over yet. Siemian has 9 more games to show us just how bad he sucks.

@Phi, vs NE, vs Cin, @ Oak, @ Mia, vs Jets, @ Indy, @ Wsh, Vs Chiefs.

Jets & Indy they may be favorite because one is at home and the other is a dumpster fire. Vs Cincy is 50/50. @ Miami is 60/40 fins. The other games are losses. Thus, they'll be lucky to get to 7-9 in a perfect scenario. Yeah...they're done.

Season was over when we lost at home to a winless Giants team. Knowing the schedule after that... we were done for sure then and this only confirms it.

We were going to lose all the road divisional games anyway, but losing at the Bills and vs the Giants pretty much put this season to bed right then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    yep season is done specially if we keep playing the lousiest qb in the league.
    It doesn't matter who plays QB....they're done. That said, Siemian makes it tougher to watch.

19-36 198yrds 1TD 3INTs

That is absolutely disgustingly terrible.
    And it's a lot worse than that. Due to a lot of yards, and his TD being in garbage time.

Can only wonder what would have been if Fowler hangs onto that TD

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBrennan89 View Post
    It doesn't matter who plays QB....they're done. That said, Siemian makes it tougher to watch.
    lol keep sticking up for the stinker qb we have... he sucks plain and simple.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Season is seriously over. I felt it was very obvious from the trend this team has headed in the last few weeks. Siemian will need to go, and on top of that, Lynch will have to figure out things from the get go. At this point there are no answers at offense. The blame goes to Siemian, for individual failure. Then as a team, the offense cannot figure out how to pass protect. As a club, VJ and then Elway have to absolutely take accountability for not letting Osweiler step in sooner to at least win a few games, simply because they would rather have Lynch be a starter. On top of that, they are the ones who oversee this team's performance. There is no excuse anymore. Draft better, coach better.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Mathematically the season isn't over. Untill it is, I feel like we won't see a QB change

Which is disappointing in itself...

Quote Originally Posted by DEN4EVER View Post
    Mathematically the season isn't over. Untill it is, I feel like we won't see a QB change

Which is disappointing in itself...
    lol we're only two games back we got em right where we want em... lol I bet that's what VJ says tonight lol.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!