Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Not since Orton.

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Nope. Not over yet. Siemian has 9 more games to show us just how bad he sucks.
    LOL! Kingelway7, you made me die laughing! Because it's so true!

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    If it is over.

Hopefully Paxton shows enough to win the job next season.

Then with a high pick they need to think about adding OL, WR, RB with that pick.

Time to move on from Demaryius also. The offense needs more juice.
    Removing the only player the offense currently has isn't a way of giving it juice. Wouldn't be shocked to see him moved in the offseason, but it would be surprising to see him moved tomorrow. Especially with how little Taylor and Fowler have shown.

[QUOTE=fraguela09;5632794]Season is over. Now we root for 9 more Ls and add some legit taken in the draft and get a real QB and regroup for next year.

BUF and NE are in. PIT. Winner of AFC South and KC. There's only 1 spot open and who cares....

No point going 7-9.... go 4-12 and get a franchise QB.

You can't win with this QB and coaching.

Same thing plagues us every week: RT can't pass protect and we can't cover a TE. These things aren't addressed.

And, we field the worst QB in the NFL who seems to get worse every snap.[/QUOTE

Bad timing last year, San Fran got the coach we had targeted, but the Broncos did not want to risk losing this rookie coach ? Elway has always stated there is no Plan B. Hopefully he is not using a WeeGee board to make these decisions. Elway did not look happy siting in his warm Box.
    I expect a major change by this weekend, no one likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MH Stampede View Post
    I dont think he will be. He just got back into practice this week. And honestly, if the plan is to replace trevor with Pax, it would be wise to wait until after the philly game. Even with a solid qb performance, we likely lose that game.

It's never a great time to replace a QB. But if he's ready I think it's a great time to do it, short week, going to a hostile stadium, throw him into the fire. If the Broncos want to see if he's the guy going forward then let him experience everything.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Chris Harris: "It's hard to win when you don't score points."
    Wow Frag.... What a strong quote. He's right too...

This defense is too good to count out the rest of the season. If we protect the ball and force more defensive turnovers. We can catch KC.

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Statistically, I'm pretty sure Siemian is the worst starting qb in the league. Maybe Kizer is worse, but not sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Did the receivers make him throw three horrible interceptions? Two of which came on plays where he could have easily run for first downs. He's playing the most important position on the field and he's doing it poorly. If he were playing well and players were dropping balls you'd have a point, but he's playing awful and players are dropping passes.
    I have kept saying that he isnt that great of a player, but people seem to put it ALL on him and just make blanket statements like 'TS sucks and we lost because he sucks'. All I am saying is for people to also admit that the rest of the offense kinda sucked tonight as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
    This defense is too good to count out the rest of the season. If we protect the ball and force more defensive turnovers. We can catch KC.
    Tonhave any shot we have to win 1 of next 2, must beat both oAK and KC, then only lose 1 other time in all the other games. At 10-6 we may have a chance to win DIV or get WC. 9-7 and we're probably done.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeros View Post
    I have kept saying that he isnt that great of a player, but people seem to put it ALL on him and just make blanket statements like 'TS sucks and we lost because he sucks'. All I am saying is for people to also admit that the rest of the offense kinda sucked tonight as well.
    Good QBs make the players around them look better, Siemian will never make the players around him look better. Did Denver lose because of drops, probably not (the Fowler drop would have meant they were down 20-17 instead of 20-13) but did they lose because of 3 bad interceptions, 2 of which could have been extended drives had Siemian simply run for the yard in front of him? That's a more distinct possibility.

Removing the only player the offense currently has isn't a way of giving it juice. Wouldn't be shocked to see him moved in the offseason, but it would be surprising to see him moved tomorrow. Especially with how little Taylor and Fowler have shown.
    You wouldnt take Christian Kirk, Calvin Ridley, Equanimeous St. Brown over DT this offseason ?

I love DT, but hes making big money and hes declined the last few seasons. I think Talib could find himself on another team next season. Hopefully a change at quarterback could possibly spark DT.

Good QBs make the players around them look better, Siemian will never make the players around him look better. Did Denver lose because of drops, probably not (the Fowler drop would have meant they were down 20-17 instead of 20-13) but did they lose because of 3 bad interceptions, 2 of which could have been extended drives had Siemian simply run for the yard in front of him? That's a more distinct possibility.
    I think we'd all agree even an average offense would win a lot of games with this year's defense. They're not as dominant as 2015, but better than last year and have consistently played well. The season is over if we continue to trot out the same offense we have for the last 4 games. I'm not at all convinced that VJ will make a change at QB, but it MUST happen to have any chance whatsoever. Trevor may very well be successful on a team with a good oline. Behind ours, he's not the answer. Lynch or Brock may not do any better, in which case we're not worse off. But maybe, just maybe with a QB change the offense can limit the turnovers and score in the 20's. Then we have a fighting chance.

This team is giving up. It's so easy to see. The defense can't carry a team for 3 seasons.

I agree it's time to blow up the offense. I hope to see many a trade this offseason. I don't really think I'd be heartbroken to see anyone on offense traded.

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    You wouldn’t take Christian Kirk, Calvin Ridley, Equanimeous St. Brown over DT this offseason ?

I love DT, but he’s making big money and he’s declined the last few seasons. I think Talib could find himself on another team next season. Hopefully a change at quarterback could possibly spark DT.
    I don't think you get good value for him now, and I don't see the point in dismantling the offense right now when there's no one to take his place. If they trade him then they should also start looking at moving defensive players tomorrow, because there's no point in having that defense if the Broncos are completely ready to pack it in.

I mean technically its not over yet. We have 1 more loss in us after that if we dont win out goodbye playoffs.

But realisticly i checked out 2 weeks ago when we lost to the 0-6 giants. That showed me all i needed to know.

But if they want to have a chance TS needs to be benched...