Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Brock Osweiler will start for Denver Broncos vs. Eagles

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...t-qb-vs-eagles

so it happened siemen has been benched.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

All I can say is..... “ it’s about time”.

Angels in the outfield quote lol

I'm not going to get my hopes up too high but I am happy because this is a start and it is a step in the right direction.

Even if Brock Osweiler doesn't turn out to be the right guy at least we are moving away from Trevor Siemian after one season and a half of far less than mediocre play.

Let's just hope that Brock doesn't get injured otherwise we're back to where we started.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...t-qb-vs-eagles

so it happened siemen has been benched.
    Yep, hope ithe change improves the O, but OZ is basically the same as TS so we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    Yep, hope ithe change improves the O, but OZ is basically the same as TS so we shall see.
    I do not think Brock is going to turn the ball over as often as Trevor Siemian does so that's enough in itself to say that Brock is a better quarterback.

Be awesome to see him play well

Brock has a passion and a fire that will influence this offense.

The guy was a butt hurt because he was benched in favor of Peyton Manning for crying out loud that should say something or his leadership skills.

Well me missed the opportunity for “Brocktober” but just in time for “an Ozvember to remember”

Nothing like getting pumped for a backup to replace your starting backup. This is an epic day in Bronco history. Haven’t been this excited since “The Dawn of Tebow”. Lol!

Makes me wonder what Brock has to do wrong for Paxton to see the filed this year. If he is serviceable, does Brock start the rest of the season, especially if they're 2 score games?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I do not think Brock is going to turn the ball over as often as Trevor Siemian does so that's enough in itself to say that Brock is a better quarterback.
    Hmmm, when the Browns don’t want you, even with having all the dead money and still needing A QB , but elect too release him, I have my doubts. But I hope your right, and he is just a stop gap till Lynch is healthy enough to start.

A game and a half too late. Hope he does better.

Hmmm, when the Browns don’t want you, even with having all the dead money and still needing A QB , but elect too release him, I have my doubts. But I hope your right, and he is just a stop gap till Lynch is healthy enough to start.
    Browns always do the opposite of what they are supposed to do. Maybe releasing him was the wrong thing to do and Brock proves them wrong

Yeah but the browns are the Browns, they are stupid.
    I don't have a lot of time to go and look for the quote but when asked last summer during training camp, Joe Thomas stated that Brock Osweiler was the best quarterback in camp for the brown.

I do not know why the Browns elected to cut him but again the Browns are the Browns and everybody knows that and everybody knows that they are stupid so let's just hope that is the situation in this case.

As far as Trevor Siemian, yes he had all the tools to be a good quarterback. He could make all the throws and he has the mobility but what we found out was that he could not execute and that's more mental than anything else.

I think Brock tends to play with a certain sense of urgency. Even when he came in for a couple of plays vs. LA, he looked like he "wanted it". We shall see if it ignites some sort of spark with this team. I liked what he did in 2015, so maybe he can come in and give us a little hope. I don't have real high expectations at this point, I'm just hoping for some competitive football.

That said, I'd still like to see Lynch for several games. I get that he didn't look great in the PS, but we have to see what we have for the near future. It may be moot if Oz comes in and starts winning games, though.

Not expecting anything spectacular or for all the offensive woes to suddenly end. But I am expecting an improvement.

He needs to trust the rush game and get rid of the ball quicker then Siemian did. Even if incomplete. Avoid the big sacks and turnovers. Just give me the reliable game manager that Siemian was supposed to be. Keep the games close and let the defense do what they do best.

Going to be interesting to see how the team responds. Are they saying " It's about time" too? Is this a disappointment for them? Do they rally around Osweiler in a way that most fans around here are incapable of doing?

Not expecting a win in Philly but I suddenly feel a bit more optimistic about it for no particular reason. Maybe an upset isn't so ridiculous!