X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ManningRules
    Starter
    • Apr 2014

This is great! Maybe the Colts can bring back Curtis Painter now that Luck was put on IR.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !
    sigpic

Comment

• ManningRules
      Starter
      • Apr 2014

This is getting sad watching the Charger fan destroy all you Bronco fans daily. I kinda feel sorry for you guys.
      sigpic

Comment

• Lumiere
        All-Time Great
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
        This is getting sad watching the Charger fan destroy all you Bronco fans daily. I kinda feel sorry for you guys.
        This is funny. This fanatical “player-only” fan is so mad at Broncos fans that it has to troll the message board. Didn’t we get your messiah another super bowl ring?

So what’s your problemo? Are you bummed that sales are down at Papa John’s? That you couldn’t legally change your name to Peyton Manning? That doctors advised against a Manning makeover plastic surgery? What seems to be the issue?
        To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• baphamet
          Family Trust Beer
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Can't think of anything else to say?

I see people in here everyday putting you in your place but your too ignorant to understand it.
          But that is when you start whining and accusing everyone else of crying.

BTW the way Denver has 3 Lombardis while the pansies only have one that is legitimate for the time being until somebody comes forward with information to taint the latest as well.
          putting me in my place every day? by crying about me being here or not being here enough or how i'm a troll? that's about all i see from you clowns.

the only time you all had the upper hand on me is when i was eating crow for being wrong, but now it seems i ate crow way too soon about a lot of things.

of course none of you are eating crow for being oh so wrong, you all owe me one hell of an apology at this point lol

Comment

• Beagle
            Playmaker
            • Sep 2008

All I have to say is if he doesnt throw picks and fumble it is an improvement.

I still Like Trevor as a long term QB but right now something had to be done. The kid is seeing ghosts he has been on his back so much.
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Freyaka
              Football Immortal
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              putting me in my place every day? by crying about me being here or not being here enough or how i'm a troll? that's about all i see from you clowns.

the only time you all had the upper hand on me is when i was eating crow for being wrong, but now it seems i ate crow way too soon about a lot of things.

of course none of you are eating crow for being oh so wrong, you all owe me one hell of an apology at this point lol
              No one owes you anything... Many of us have admitted out team isn't very good this year, coincidentally, neither is your team.
              sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
                Banned User
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                No one owes you anything... Many of us have admitted out team isn't very good this year, coincidentally, neither is your team.
                Exactly and I don't know what the hell he wants. It's almost as if he wants us to bend over backwards and say he was right.

What the hell was he right about, he told us San Diego had the best team in the league if not for injuries. LOL

He actually just needs to shut it already.
                Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-03-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• arapaho
                  reserved for losing bet
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  All I have to say is if he doesnt throw picks and fumble it is an improvement.

I still Like Trevor as a long term QB but right now something had to be done. The kid is seeing ghosts he has been on his back so much.
                  most of that his fault
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Sam_Z
                    Banned User
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    most of that his fault
                    I would say not at first but when your used to getting hit and then you finally receive proper protection you begin seeing ghost and holding onto the ball way to long as he's done more often than not when given time to pass.

I don't believe that Mike McCoy is calling plays that take 2.5 seconds to develop but often at times it was made to seem that way when your QB holds onto the ball.

Comment

• Freyaka
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      most of that his fault
                      I didn't used to agree with you, but it was really evident watching the Chiefs game. He didn't climb the pocket on a lot of plays he could have and on the rare occasion he did, he just kept on climbing well past where he needed to until he hit the wall of linemen attempting to protecting him and took a sack.
                      sigpic

Comment

• darth-hideous
                        Bibo Ergo Sum!
                        • Sep 2007

I really like Cheese.

Comment

• ManningRules
                          Starter
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                          This is funny. This fanatical “player-only” fan is so mad at Broncos fans that it has to troll the message board. Didn’t we get your messiah another super bowl ring?

So what’s your problemo? Are you bummed that sales are down at Papa John’s? That you couldn’t legally change your name to Peyton Manning? That doctors advised against a Manning makeover plastic surgery? What seems to be the issue?
                          I can't get the makeover surgery. I need a bone donor to make my forehead larger.
                          sigpic

Comment

• hardwork
                            Banned User
                            • Jan 2016

>>>>>>>>>>>Brock Named Starter<<<<<<<<<<<

Gee you're come a long way over the past couple of seasons.

Ha ha..................

Comment

• Sam_Z
                              Banned User
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by hardwork View Post
                              >>>>>>>>>>>Brock Named Starter<<<<<<<<<<<

Get you're come a long way over the past couple of seasons.

Ha ha..................
                              Trevor Siemian didn't have the self-confidence in his receivers to give them a chance to make a play. That all changes this Sunday because we've seen Brock in the past take those types of risk while protecting the football as well.

But you keep laughing, all you patriot trolls are just alike filled with dogmatic thoughts ignorance. I could almost swear that you, threepeat and pansyfan4ever are all the same entity/parasite smothering one host.

Comment

• 58Miller
                                Football Immortal
                                • Jul 2013

W
                                Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                                Good for him he’s had to watch the Bronco own the Chargers and dominate the AFC West for the last 30 years
                                This Charger fan you are so entertained by doesn’t think much of your boy Peyton, after Elway built a team to give him a Super Bowl ring as a retirement gift.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X