Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 101
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183

    Brock Named Starter

    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,480
    Uh there's a thread on this in the general discussion forum.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,480
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Must you be antagonistic over everything? This thread is the smack version. Besides, if I post anything on the main boards the mods will get hypersensitive about it and ban me.
    Hahaha all the reason why you should post there.

    You're calling me antagonistic but dude the only reason why you posted that here is just so you can nitpick and talk trash.

    It's not smack that you put forth it is trash.
    However I will give you the opportunity to prove me wrong so let's see what you have to say about the situation. The floor is yours
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-01-2017 at 09:22 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    I'm not sure why you are posting this as Smack Tommy, unlike Trevor, Brock has actually beat you before, this hurts your chances against us, but go ahead and celebrate anyway.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm not sure why you are posting this as Smack Tommy, unlike Trevor, Brock has actually beat you before, this hurts your chances against us, but go ahead and celebrate anyway.
    It's great all the doncos fans who were bad mouthing Brock last year for leaving donkey land and how glad he was gone after some horrible games with Houston are now treating him as a savoir. He couldn't even start for the browns. Brock looked real good in the playoffs last year throwing those picks to the Pats defenders. Be careful what you wish for doncos because its not going to end pretty

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    It's great all the doncos fans who were bad mouthing Brock last year for leaving donkey land and how glad he was gone after some horrible games with Houston are now treating him as a savoir. He couldn't even start for the browns. Brock looked real good in the playoffs last year throwing those picks to the Pats defenders. Be careful what you wish for doncos because its not going to end pretty
    Lol...Yes, because the Browns are a good measure of if a player is talented or not. We are after all talking about the team who drafts new QB's and gives up on them after 5 games. They never wanted him at all, they just wanted to eat his contract to help them reach the cap floor... He was never really in the mix for the starting job at all, they were just hoping to hype him up so they could get some draft picks for him.

    Houston never really gave him a fair shot and the coaching staff hated him from the start, he was forced upon them by their idiotic owner.

    In Denver he was actually a decent QB. Fans around here have this thing when a player leaves, they talk down about him and downplay him as the worst player ever because they are bitter and can't accept someone taking the money and leaving. None of that changes the fact that he's beat you before and he'll do it again. Without Brock, we wouldn't have won the Superbowl. I have faith in him and will stand behind him as our starter.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm not sure why you are posting this as Smack Tommy, unlike Trevor, Brock has actually beat you before, this hurts your chances against us, but go ahead and celebrate anyway.
    Iíd be more worried about philadelphia first. They are going to blow the roof off your team. then you will face us having lost 4 straight.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I’d be more worried about philadelphia first. They are going to blow the roof off your team. then you will face us having lost 4 straight.
    Who cares, dude our season is over...Beating you will be fun and enjoyable, but this season's done. Which makes it even more stupid that you and your kind are still here seeing as we are not even a thread to anyone, but once we beat you, you will leave so...we at least have that to look forward to this year.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Lol...Yes, because the Browns are a good measure of if a player is talented or not. We are after all talking about the team who drafts new QB's and gives up on them after 5 games. They never wanted him at all, they just wanted to eat his contract to help them reach the cap floor... He was never really in the mix for the starting job at all, they were just hoping to hype him up so they could get some draft picks for him.

    Houston never really gave him a fair shot and the coaching staff hated him from the start, he was forced upon them by their idiotic owner.

    In Denver he was actually a decent QB. Fans around here have this thing when a player leaves, they talk down about him and downplay him as the worst player ever because they are bitter and can't accept someone taking the money and leaving. None of that changes the fact that he's beat you before and he'll do it again. Without Brock, we wouldn't have won the Superbowl. I have faith in him and will stand behind him as our starter.
    Boy do you donco fans have an excuse for everything. I'll call it revisionist history.

    First Cleveland did trade him for his salary cap floor but he did start a couple of preseason games and he was horrible so they cut him

    Secondly i guess houston gave him that huge contract because they hated how he played in Denver. Also he never really was given a chance their in Houston only starting 15 of the 17 games last year. God I cant believe he only started around 90% of their games last year. Not really a gd sample to make a determination that he is horrible.

    Thirdly, the folks on this message board ripped him not only for not accepting a lesser contract from the donkeys but were also glad he didn't accept after his some of his terrible game performances with Houston.

    Last time he played the pats which was a playoff game, he must of wanted to a pat because he kept throwing the ball to the pats defenders.

    One of the best post on this board was the thought that seaman was going to be the next Tom Brady. I guess we found out that wasn't the truth.

    I give u this Brock cant be any worse then seamen. NOVEMBER 12 IS COMING.
    Last edited by Three peat; 11-01-2017 at 10:11 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Who cares, dude our season is over...Beating you will be fun and enjoyable, but this season's done. Which makes it even more stupid that you and your kind are still here seeing as we are not even a thread to anyone, but once we beat you, you will leave so...we at least have that to look forward to this year.
    If youíve given up on the season, what makes you think your team hasnít either?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Boy do you donco fans have an excuse for everything. I'll call it revisionist history.

    First Cleveland did trade him for his salary cap floor but he did start a couple of preseason games and he was horrible so they cut him

    Secondly i guess houston gave him that huge contract because they hated how he played in Denver. Also he never really was given a chance their in Houston only starting 15 of the 17 games last year. God I cant believe he only started around 90% of their games last year. Not really a gd sample to make a determination that he is horrible.

    Thirdly, the folks on this message board ripped him not only for not accepting a lesser contract from the donkeys but were also glad he didn't accept after his some of his terrible game performances with Houston.

    Last time he played the pats which was a playoff game, he must of wanted to a pat because he kept throwing the ball to the pats defenders.

    One of the best post on this board was the thought that seaman was going to be the next Tom Brady. I guess we found out that wasn't the truth.

    I give u this Brock cant be any worse then seamen. NOVEMBER 12 IS COMING.
    Hey moronious one, do you not realize that our defense just shut down the best offense in the league? Yes "November 12th is coming" and it is coming fast.

    Are you that anxious for your pansies to get their asses handed to them? Denver may not win this game but your squad is going to suffer for 3 hours.

    Kansas City scored field goals off of Trevor Siemian turnovers in Denver territory giving the best offense in the league great field position to score.

    They were 2-12 on third down (one of those first downs came on a Derek Wolfe penalty) and 0-3 in the red zone... Should Kansas City have won this game??? No the shouldn't have but Siemian kept turning the ball over. All we need from Brock is for him to protect the football and manage the game.

    We are not putting him in the situation that bill obrien had put him in. Obrien expected Brock to shoulder the load and carry his offense. We are not asking him to do such a thing.

    And before you go spewing your garbage saying Houston had a great defense you'd better realize that they are no where near Denvers defense.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-01-2017 at 11:56 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If you’ve given up on the season, what makes you think your team hasn’t either?
    Because beating you is always a point of pride for this team (as evidenced by the fact that we historically play well against you the majority of the time. I'm also not a paid professional like these players are which also makes your point doubly idiotic.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahaha all the reason why you should post there.

    You're calling me antagonistic but dude the only reason why you posted that here is just so you can nitpick and talk trash.

    It's not smack that you put forth it is trash.
    However I will give you the opportunity to prove me wrong so let's see what you have to say about the situation. The floor is yours
    no way!!!!!!! you mean to tell me someone is trying to nitpick and talk trash in the smack section????????????????????


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    but LOL @ starting Brock, he probably is the better option at this point, not by that much though.

    ins't it funny how there are now 3 QB's on the broncos roster drafted by elway and the best option at this point is brock osweiler?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •