Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    And?... What do you want me to do, talk about how you blamed a Hightower injury for being the reason you lost the last time we had Osweiler? Hey, how's that Mike Gillislee thing working out for you? Is he still averaging 6 yards per carry? I haven't heard you talking about it recently, I was just wondering if that's still going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    And?... What do you want me to do, talk about how you blamed a Hightower injury for being the reason you lost the last time we had Osweiler? Hey, how's that Mike Gillislee thing working out for you? Is he still averaging 6 yards per carry? I haven't heard you talking about it recently, I was just wondering if that's still going down.
    I like this question better - how’s your season working out for you?

I like this question better - how’s your season working out for you?
    I wasn't in here talking up our new running back (who's better than yours anyway), so who cares. Just get that Hightower excuse ready in case you lose again.

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Narcissistic smurf would be a better name but funny all the same
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

that's because there is very little they can come up with and when they start running trophy smack, that is when you know their team sucks and they really can't think of anything else to say.
    We run Trophy smack winning or losing and the reason is because we can.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    We run Trophy smack winning ...because we can.
    and we do the same to you - see how thst works?

We’ve been over this before…your team has been caught cheating repeatedly. You have nothing to brag about - most (if not all) of your trophies are mocked by most other teams in the NFL. Now if a Steelers, Niners, Cowboys, Packers, or Giants fan, were to come in here and throw trophy smack, that’s different, as their respective teams have not been caught cheating repeatedly. If you look around, you’ll notice that we don’t have any Steelers, Niners, Cowboys, Packers, or Giants trolls, on this board. That’s because they’re a normal fan base. It should surprise no one that a team that cheats to win, has people like you to root for it.

You’re like a Lance Armstrong fan in hilarious denial, whitewashing history to boast of the glory that once was. Your team cheats. Your accolades have the value of a broken jockstrap.
    Last edited by Lumiere; 11-04-2017 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    We’ve been over this before…your team has been caught cheating repeatedly. You have nothing to brag about - most (if not all) of your trophies are mocked by most other teams in the NFL. Now if a Steelers, Niners, Cowboys, Packers, or Giants fan, were to come in here and throw trophy smack, that’s different, as their respective teams have not been caught cheating repeatedly. If you look around, you’ll notice that we don’t have any Steelers, Niners, Cowboys, Packers, or Giants trolls, on this board. That’s because they’re a normal fan base. It should surprise no one that a team that cheats to win, has people like you to root for it.

You’re like a Lance Armstrong fan in hilarious denial, whitewashing history to boast of the glory that once was. Your team cheats. Your accolades have the value of a broken jockstrap.
    Yes, and I keep having to explain to you that no one cares.

And the fact that I have to keep reminding you of the Niners and Steelers own cheating does not seem to make a difference for you as you only have tunnelvision regarding the patriots. The cheating accusation is really the only thing you resort to when the broncos are playing poorly. It’s a neverending cycle with you broncos fans. When you play well or beat NE, there is no mention of cheating. When you lose (as in the current environment), out comes the cheating card. It tells me the real reason why you hate NE - because they keep winning.

Yes, and I keep having to explain to you that no one cares.

And the fact that I have to keep reminding you of the Niners and Steelers own cheating does not seem to make a difference for you as you only have tunnelvision regarding the patriots. The cheating accusation is really the only thing you resort to when the broncos are playing poorly. It’s a neverending cycle with you broncos fans. When you play well or beat NE, there is no mention of cheating. When you lose (as in the current environment), out comes the cheating card. It tells me the real reason why you hate NE - because they keep winning.
    In the New England Cheaterverse, all teams are guilty of cheating, hence the “yourteamcheats” website. The HTML equivalent of a Xanax…to soothe the troubled conscience of fans that support known and confirmed cheaters.

Counsel, it would please the court if you could take your seat. Your statements are predicated upon a non sequitur, and you misspelled “bar” on your exam.

Your Trophies have no bearing on our rivalry..only AFC Championships do and we know how that turns out.After all that is why you are here. see how "Thst" works ! Plus we managed to beat you in the middle of your first major cheating scandal and end the undefeated playoff run of Tom Shady and Belicheats

Nov 12th is coming
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-05-2017 at 05:13 AM.

This game is going to be comical. What's the Vegas odds?
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Wow. Bronco fans really think they have a chance to beat the Patriots. BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm sure you'll all change your minds after today's embarrassing loss . Tic-Toc!
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Wow. Bronco fans really think they have a chance to beat the Patriots. BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm sure you'll all change your minds after today's embarrassing loss . Tic-Toc!
    Do you do this on Colts websites too? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Salary-gate? John Elway gave money back to the team the same way Tom Brady does.

Pat Bowlen gave Elway a cash gift many years down the road.

How does that classy as cheating?
    Oh that's right Sammie, the donkeys did nothing wrong, they were fined and lost draft picks for just being so good. What ever makes you sleep at night

WOW that's SOME defense you have there, Denver!