Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 1,291 to 1,296 of 1296
    I think he was better for the mere fact he didn't look concussed out there.
    Red 98

On a positive note.....Booker played with heart. On his 1st down run he was determined to break tackles. Latimer also played hard and made some plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    On a positive note.....Booker played with heart. On his 1st down run he was determined to break tackles. Latimer also played hard and made some plays.
    I completely agree. I really like how physical Latimer plays. Our ST's really lose a lot of punch without him

Man next week against New England is going to be Sunday Night Football...........if our Broncos have any kind of pride they wont want to be embarrassed again .. but this time as the only game on.

At least they're at home.
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    Except that was only against mediocre to bad teams that were dumb enough to let us hang around all game.

The good teams stomped us from opening quarter on so we never had a glimpse of a chance of coming back against the better teams.
    Ummm so this years team cant even do that against "mediocre" and "bad teams", so its infinitely worse. Even those teams blow us out. We are still the giants only win.

Tebow years were way way way better than this

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I completely agree. I really like how physical Latimer plays. Our ST's really lose a lot of punch without him

Man next week against New England is going to be Sunday Night Football...........if our Broncos have any kind of pride they wont want to be embarrassed again .. but this time as the only game on.

At least they're at home.
    A win vs. NE* wouldn't cure everything but wow would that be sweet. Don't know how I can be optimistic after today

14 penalties for 105 yards vs them having 5 penalties for 35 yards. How many of those penalties stalled a drive for us, and continued theirs? If we can get a lot less penalties, we can ACTUALLY be in these games. We haven't played mistake free football in a long time. Get rid of the drops, penalties and missed tackles or blow coverages and this team would look great even with the interceptions