Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,031

    Itís Been Along Time

    Itís be a long time since our season was over this early. Before all the geniusís freak out and say this isnít smack (bronco fans included) , your right this eating crow. While Baphs Called me a fairweather despite predicting us winning the division at 10-6 I was wrong,
    Our new coach is inexperienced and does not have our team playing itís best, Kubiak and Wade definitely coached us up.

    Congrats to New England fans and Baphs you guys were right and we are a crap team.

    I now get to do something I havenít done since 2011 and that is watch players develop, Iím sure we will be seeing Paxton, and Booker for the remainder of the year, unfortunately wonít be a lot of smack action from our side, enjoy Baphs now you can kinda of feel like you won the Super Bowl like you did back between 2006 & 2009 when your stacked team did nothing.

    On to New England ( we are so bad the pats wonít even have to cheat)😀😀😀😀😀
    Last edited by 58Miller; 11-05-2017 at 01:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,223
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    It’s be a long time since our season was over this early. Before all the genius’s freak out and say this isn’t smack (bronco fans included) , your right this eating crow. While Baphs Called me a fairweather despite predicting us winning the division at 10-6 I was wrong,
    Our new coach is inexperienced and does not have our team playing it’s best, Kubiak and Wade definitely coached us up.

    Congrats to New England fans and Baphs you guys were right and we are a crap team.

    I now get to do something I haven’t done since 2011 and that is watch players develop, I’m sure we will be seeing Paxton, and Booker for the remainder of the year, unfortunately won’t be a lot of smack action from our side, enjoy Baphs now you can kinda of feel like you won the Super Bowl like you did back between 2006 & 2009 when your stacked team did nothing.

    On to Mew England ����������
    oh so this turned into a thread about me? don't be afraid, i know you have never been here when your team hasn't been good, you can do it lil fella!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,031
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    oh so this turned into a thread about me? don't be afraid, i know you have never been here when your team hasn't been good, you can do it lil fella!
    When did you join your teams message board Baphs?
    I know you joined here when your team was on top, and I joined after we suffered our most heartbreaking upset playoff loss since Jacksonville big win in 96 playoff upset, I then stuck around after a embarrassing Supwrbow loss, but we all know your a liar so here is just more proof😜

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,324
    I thought the Broncos defense could carry any QB to a SB victory. What happened?

    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,031
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    I thought the Broncos defense could carry any QB to a SB victory. What happened?

    what Did manning do without Denverís D vs Seattle?
    IThe D won the Broncos a ring, While Manning was able to get us embarassed👍🏻

    Manning isnít coming back bud, you should follow his lead 😉

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,223
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    When did you join your teams message board Baphs?
    I know you joined here when your team was on top, and I joined after we suffered our most heartbreaking upset playoff loss since Jacksonville big win in 96 playoff upset, I then stuck around after a embarrassing Supwrbow loss, but we all know your a liar so here is just more proof��
    less than a year before i signed up to this one. i wasn't on any message board before that. you signed up after your team finally made the playoffs for the first time in 6 years.

    i even gave you crap about it and was calling you a fairweather and rookie for the first year when you joined and started talking smack like you been here the whole time.

    don't think i forgot about that.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    We are about to go on a 3 game winning streak minimum !

    "Member" where ya heard it first losers
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,223


    broncos fans starting to take on the identity of their team.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,462
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post


    broncos fans starting to take on the identity of their team.
    Wow look at you! Ive never seen you post so much but way to troll.

    It's like you live to post here when Denver loses but I guess it's sweet revenge for the ass whoopings that you are used to receiving in here.

    Live it barph.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    less than a year before i signed up to this one. i wasn't on any message board before that. you signed up after your team finally made the playoffs for the first time in 6 years.

    i even gave you crap about it and was calling you a fairweather and rookie for the first year when you joined and started talking smack like you been here the whole time.

    don't think i forgot about that.

    Bap, the barney fife of fairweather police is back in action...of course, disregarding the fact this board was alive in 2003...and bap never showed up until his team got good...guess that makes him fair weather too right bap

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Wow look at you! Ive never seen you post so much but way to troll.

    It's like you live to post here when Denver loses but I guess it's sweet revenge for the ass whoopings that you are used to receiving in here.

    Live it barph.
    its his superbowl

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,223
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Bap, the barney fife of fairweather police is back in action...of course, disregarding the fact this board was alive in 2003...and bap never showed up until his team got good...guess that makes him fair weather too right bap
    i wasn't on any message board before 2005.

    don't try to talk about hypocrisies with me, you being king hypocrite and all.

    although, i guess it would make sense you would do that being king hypocrite, so carry on i suppose!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,223
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    its his superbowl
    kind of how like you all were running mouth relentlessly after you won one game against the chargers? sorry but your team imploding at a furious rate is entertaining to me and you all deserve the trolling you are getting right now.

    tell me again how great your offense is, just a little over a month ago you were bragging about how TS was leading the league in TD's

    the first two weeks of the season was your SB?
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-06-2017 at 11:41 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    272
    Its been a long time since a road team going into denver has been favored as high as NE. THEY WILL COVER

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,462
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    Its been a long time since a road team going into denver has been favored as high as NE. THEY WILL COVER
    I don't care who it offends, Denvers defense gave up yesterday! Even though they are frustrated it is still not an excuse but they did give up.

    If I know John Elway, a fire is going to be lit sometime this week and hopefully it's done early enough in the week to get this defense back on track. The patriots will not cover the pointspread, they just will not do it not do so in mile high against an extremely irritated defense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •