Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    kind of how like you all were running mouth relentlessly after you won one game against the chargers? sorry but your team imploding at a furious rate is entertaining to me and you all deserve the trolling you are getting right now.

tell me again how great your offense is, just a little over a month ago you were bragging about how TS was leading the league in TD's

the first two weeks of the season was your SB?
    one game?? since Elway came we are 10-4 against the bolts

as for your trolling...knock yourself out...we are used to you and the patsies trolling...

and just a couple months ago you were running your mouth about being the most well rounded team in the league

whats your record since telesco??? 12-27?

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    its his superbowl
    When you only get to the SB one time in 57 or so years and get SMOKED to boot something has to take the place of the SB for you, so this has to be his. Now Baph has seen 2 SBs
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

kind of how like you all were running mouth relentlessly after you won one game against the chargers? sorry but your team imploding at a furious rate is entertaining to me and you all deserve the trolling you are getting right now.

tell me again how great your offense is, just a little over a month ago you were bragging about how TS was leading the league in TD's

So we all are quiet now?
    You ran your mouth more than anybody all off season and your team is 3-5 same as us

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post

What happened?
    Oh you didnít hear? Peyton Manning retired, he had a good run, guess youíll have to get a new hobby, sorry bud😉

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    What happened?
    Oh you didn’t hear? Peyton Manning retired, he had a good run, guess you’ll have to get a new hobby, sorry bud��
    I have a new hobby. It's called Photoshop. You'll be seeing a lot of it in here. Enjoy! (Smiley Face)

I have a new hobby. It's called Photoshop. You'll be seeing a lot of it in here. Enjoy! (Smiley Face)

Good for you buddy, putting down my lifelong teams logo seems pretty childish but you do you👍👍

Good for you buddy, putting down my lifelong teams logo seems pretty childish but you do you����
    It took me 5 hours to make that picture. Please show some respect...

We all ran our mouths at you for your epic fail of a prediction we had listened too nonstop for weeks derp! Beating the Chargers is a regular occurrence around these parts
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

That a threat because your photoshop skills suck
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Keep dreaming kid. My work has gone viral on Facebook. Some of my artwork has over 1 million shares. Way to show how jealous you are. If you want, you can join my Photoshop school on Facebook.

Since you're so good at Photoshop and I suck at it, I was wondering if you could do me a favor and put the 2 images in the photo below, on a different background for me.
    I need them placed on a Football field. Thanks man!

They're on a solid color background so it will be really easy for you to crop out the pictures and make them into transparent png images.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    one game?? since Elway came we are 10-4 against the bolts

as for your trolling...knock yourself out...we are used to you and the patsies trolling...

and just a couple months ago you were running your mouth about being the most well rounded team in the league

whats your record since telesco??? 12-27?
    i wasn't talking about elway there, i was talking about you broncos fans running your mouths after one win on monday night. i get that you were smacking me but i sure as hell didn't cry that it was your SB simply because i cant take the heat.

oh and i never once in my entire life claimed the chargers were the most well rounded team in the league, not one time. that is you lying and twisting my words, this is nothing new.

what i actually said was the chargers were more well rounded than the broncos, i also said every team in the division is more well rounded than the broncos.

i was 100% spot on accurate with that claim.

telesco has done a pretty good job bringing in talent, on both sides of the ball, unlike elway. i also don't put telesco on a pedestal and claim he's the best GM in the business or say he deserves to go to the HOF as a GM either

elway's success is on the backs of peyton manning and wade Philips. your team isn't that much different than it was when you won the SB besides those two guys not being there along with GK.

how many years has it been now that ive been telling you Elway is an over-rated GM? after manning retired i told you this would be elway's truest test as a GM and you all lost your minds.......yeah, maybe i'm not wrong 98% of the time? or is that just when you are making up lies and pretending i'm saying stuff i never said?

So we all are quiet now?
    You ran your mouth more than anybody all off season and your team is 3-5 same as us
    same record but your team has played as bad as anyone in the league in the last month. your team got blown out and embarrassed by an 0-4 team then got shut out by a 2-4 team......let that sink in for a second before you start saying we are the same at this point lol

the chargers are not a good team yet but they sure as hell are not as bad as the broncos.