Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    If they weren't coming off a bye-week, then I'd feel better about our chances. BB with an extra week to prepare? I'm thinking this is going to be a 7-31 loss for us.

The only thing these Broncos are upsetting is my appetite. What a terrible excuse for a football team.

Lol how 'bout that upset

The worst part is the O looked half decent today. I never thought the D would fall apart like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBrennan89 View Post
    The worst part is the O looked half decent today. I never thought the D would fall apart like this.
    Damn, I thought we would at least win this one game. Anyhooz, terrible coaching once again.

Won't say that was the worst INT, guy got knocked down but sucks nonetheless shouldn't of thrown that ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It will not be long until this thread gets moved over to the smack section.

Anyway listening to Derek Wolfe on the radio right now and knowing that John Elway has got to be extremely upset, this defense will not give up again. They will be fired up to play New England especially in Milehigh.

I'm not saying New England is going to lose the game but I don't think it's going to be anywhere near what the point spread suggest.
    Good call!

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    14? More like 41 for the Pats. I think the Pats score 14 in the 1st quarter.

good call.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBrennan89 View Post
    We let go of the best defensive coordinator in the league and replaced him with someone who was not ready.
    Elway was probably thinking the combo of Joe Woods and Vance Joseph would overcome that but that appears to have been a grave miscalculation.
    Meanwhile, the Rams are playing championship football on all sides of the ball. Wade is definitely a huge piece in supporting that turnaround.