Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Philadelphia is a better team than New England. They may beat us but it won't be like what we all witnessed yesterday.

Like everyone's said.

The broncos are a bad football team that can put points on the board.

Im fulling expecting 41-17 PATS

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
    They will get at least 14 points in garbage time.
    Never one to criticise man but I think the team have all but packed it in on the season. I think the defense gave up on the offense and the offense has been mediocre the last few weeks. Add to the fact the head coach is u guys look good on Wed and as long as we kept it between two scores we played great...all in all....um we in trouble. Wonder if Wentz exposed us yesterday.

I see a 4-12 5-11 season brewing. Miller said it best we just aren't a good football team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Philadelphia is a better team than New England. They may beat us but it won't be like what we all witnessed yesterday.
    It might be worse then yesterday
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

I'm half expecting to see some folks wearing brown paper bags over their heads Sunday.

On a positive note, look how good the Rams, Raiders and Eagles got with a few top 5 picks.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFanatic View Post
    They will get at least 14 points in garbage time.
    We really need to cut it out and see this team for what it is. I don't see us winning another game this season to be quite honest.

I'll stick with our team because I've been here since the early 80's, but this is quite possibly the worst I've seen the Broncos preform in my lifetime.
    Last edited by coco; 11-07-2017 at 11:47 PM.

NE isn't in Philly's class. I don't think a lot of you have been watching them this year. They would be 2-6 if it wasn't for Nick Folk, a Houston player dropping a late INT, and the officials. The Broncos have a good chance in this one.

Already posted a reply on the Elway "blame" for QBs thread and indicated the Pats should win handily, yet the Broncos have the team to win if the coaches come through and everyone uses their heads primarily instead of their brawn solely. Discipline and poise will win when rushing Brady up the middle; man to man outside w/ 2 deep zone in the middle but nickel/dime cover short to mid range to disrupt the crossing routes. Keep the corners covered closely at the LOS when their weak side is empty; double Gronk when he's wide, bump him hard when he's on the line, and "by golly" watch out for the wheel route(s). When Hogan is in they'll use him as a distraction until a move is made to stop their secondary receivers so keep heads on a swivel and the short zones covered. Then on "O", bust em between the tackles w/ an occasional toss left, and see if Brock can't hit em deep in the middle while forgetting about the out patterns. Gonna have to be rough & tough but keep heads on straight while leaving frustration & bullying on the playground.

Any given Sunday, but, for us, we play significantly better at home than on the road. It's a statistical fact - and it's beyond a doubt the biggest factor in the Pats game. We have a very good chance to beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Is this a joke? We won't win another game all year with our smoking hot trash of a coaching staff. Joseph is easily the worst head coach in the league and franchise history. Woods is a horrible D.C. who shouldn't even be a position coach in the NFL, McCoy is a horrible OC who we should have never brought back, and Olivio, complete trash. Screw these guys!
    We still get to play the jets and Miami, so there's a chace of two more wins this season.

Quote Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Broncos are headed to the Super Bowl this season, bookmark it, stamp it, call it good. The lock is in.
    Only after each player shells out $2000 for their tickets to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Chop_Block View Post
    Any given Sunday, but, for us, we play significantly better at home than on the road. It's a statistical fact - and it's beyond a doubt the biggest factor in the Pats game. We have a very good chance to beat them.

Lost to the 1-6 Giants at home. Not sure how much home field advantage will help.

Since game 5, the NE defense has ratcheted things up a notch that they are now 16th in points per game, in other words average defense. The offense was scoring more FGs than TDs and that is what they would have focused on during the bye week. Yards don't mean much to them, maybe for fantasy football but in terms of points, the Broncos' offense will have their work cut out.

Offensively, we will find out after their bye week adjustments. Broncos always fight well vs the Patriots, so I am expecting a 27-17 win for the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by chad72 View Post
    Since game 5, the NE defense has ratcheted things up a notch that they are now 16th in points per game, in other words average defense. The offense was scoring more FGs than TDs and that is what they would have focused on during the bye week. Yards don't mean much to them, maybe for fantasy football but in terms of points, the Broncos' offense will have their work cut out.

Offensively, we will find out after their bye week adjustments.
    Average statistically when you look at the entire season. However, NE is known for starting slow, and the first quarter of the season doesn't mean much. Since then, NE has had the best defense in the league statistically. NE will also be getting Gilmore back, and possibly Rowe soon as well.

Where is the hysterical laughter emoji? I need it for this post.