Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 104
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,781
    Quote Originally Posted by BNKG View Post
    You're right let's talk about how the Broncos still employ Captain Insano. What kind of classless organization holds on to a player like that. First Peyton "Weinstein" Manning then Akib "Captain Insano" Talib? At least the pats get rid of our criminals.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyDmHvt2jus
    The Pats just employ murderers.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    The cool thing about killing people on internet forums, is you don't have to hang yourself when it's over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yep +1 for me
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    I guess the donkeys don't need tightend help because the Pats just picked up Marty Bennett from the waiver wire. Welcome back Marty, back for another SuperBowl run.
    Going to have a hard time hoisting that Lombardi with a torn rotator cuff.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Going to have a hard time hoisting that Lombardi with a torn rotator cuff.
    Even your own Broncos fans believe the Pats will win the Super Bowl.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by BNKG View Post
    Even your own Broncos fans believe the Pats will win the Super Bowl.
    There are a lot of good teams out there that can win this year like philly, kc, pittsburgh and NO.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by BNKG View Post
    Even your own Broncos fans believe the Pats will win the Super Bowl.
    Nope, I think it's going to be Chiefs Vs Eagles and I think the Eagles got this.

    KC has put your dead dog of a franchise down once. The Rams could work their way in the mix as well, but KC has already beat you at home once, they can and will do it again as sick as it makes me to say that.


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    31
    KC is being exposed now that there's more game film on Kareem Hunt. Pats don't lose to KC in the playoffs. Eagles haven't beaten a team over .500

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by BNKG View Post
    KC is being exposed now that there's more game film on Kareem Hunt. Pats don't lose to KC in the playoffs. Eagles haven't beaten a team over .500
    You've only beaten two teams that are over .500...You aren't miles better if that's your measuring stick. And regardless, you are wrong. The eagles beat the 6-3 Panthers ( a team you lost to. so...try again trolly troll.


  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,225
    this will be a hard score to predict. i think the broncos will do better than most expect but will still lose of course.

    i guess i will go with.......

    bellychicks 27

    sewage sammiches 20

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,476
    Even though NE pass D is horrible the Broncos will have a better shot if they run the ball.

    19-17 Denver gets a safety somewhere in there.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,031
    Broncos 27-17

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You've only beaten two teams that are over .500...You aren't miles better if that's your measuring stick. And regardless, you are wrong. The eagles beat the 6-3 Panthers ( a team you lost to. so...try again trolly troll.
    same thing you guys said last year - that we couldn't beat anyone good. Belichick and Brady have plenty of experience over the years of game planning against and beating good teams. We're not an up and comer team like the eagles, who haven't beaten anyone over .500 except Carolina. I can take your same argument and flip it against you.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,924
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    same thing you guys said last year - that we couldn't beat anyone good. Belichick and Brady have plenty of experience over the years of game planning against and beating good teams. We're not an up and comer team like the eagles, who haven't beaten anyone over .500 except Carolina. I can take your same argument and flip it against you.
    You've probably flipped more burgers than arguments, but at least you didn't fabricate stats, celebrate signing a guy with a shredded shoulder, or forget that your team signed a guy who was released because of a DUI. You're really raising the bar for Patriots fans around here. I don't know how much of an accomplishment that is, but I never thought I'd be saying it.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Haterville, CA
    Posts
    3,317
    I highly doubt the inept donkey defense can hold Brady out of the end zone like the Chargers defense did

    Chargers Defense > Donkey Defense,

    Word

    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    You've probably flipped more burgers than arguments, but at least you didn't fabricate stats, celebrate signing a guy with a shredded shoulder, or forget that your team signed a guy who was released because of a DUI. You're really raising the bar for Patriots fans around here. I don't know how much of an accomplishment that is, but I never thought I'd be saying it.
    I didnít celebrate signing anyone recently. If you are referring to Martellus Bennett, then yes, he has a torn rotator cuff but will play through it. He was hurt most of last year and still helped the pats.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •