Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Well it's pansy week and you knew this was coming!

They could not arrive but nonetheless they are here because they never left. It's the pansy nation in all its entirety. Yes the pansy nation, all three of them.

Caption Them...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    They could not arrive but nonetheless they are here because they never left. It's the pansy nation in all its entirety. Yes the pansy nation, all three of them.

Caption Them...
    Haaaaaaaaaaa, is that the best you could do Sammie, this donco losing streak must be really effecting you. I expected more from you and the doncos. No Smack talk needed this post says it all. Keep up the good work Sammie.

Great thread

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Great threads
    You should know!

I am not only predicting a win Sunday but an epic 5 game minimum winning streak is about to occur. This isn't my heart speaking or my mind just a gut feeling. The patriots are just what the broncos ordered to get back on track. A pass happy Rival that our defense has proven time and again they can shut down and a defense that is way less than steller. Nov 12th is coming
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I am not only predicting a win Sunday but an epic 5 game minimum winning streak is about to occur. This isn't my heart speaking or my mind just a gut feeling. The patriots are just what the broncos ordered to get back on track. A pass happy Rival that our defense has proven time and again they can shut down and a defense that is way less than steller. Nov 12th is coming
    We’ll see. The doncos will be desperate.

The Patriots always bring the best out of the Broncos. They respect them, something Patriot fans wouldn’t know the meaning of, if Denver can’t get up to play the Defending Super Bowl Champs ( with no asterisks attached ) Then Elway should can our new coach cause that means he’s lost the locker room.

Caption Them...
    The Three Cheetarino's

The broncos are not going on a streak, this broncos team is not even remotely close to the teams of the past few seasons. The coaching in horrible, pass defense is expliotable. They can’t stop tight ends. This secondary in Denver is not the no fly zone anymore. That actually moved to Jacksonville.

Caption Them...
    Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, and Chris Hogan walk into a bar...

If they aren't then they need to retire
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningAces View Post
    The broncos are not going on a streak, this broncos team is not even remotely close to the teams of the past few seasons. The coaching in horrible, pass defense is expliotable. They can’t stop tight ends. This secondary in Denver is not the no fly zone anymore. That actually moved to Jacksonville.
    Jacksonville has a great defense but like the Orange Crush defense the No-Fly zone is a Broncos trademark srry

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, and Chris Hogan walk into a bar...
    Crap!!! I thought that was Prince, Boy George and Michael Jackson
    Last edited by Assassin27; 11-09-2017 at 06:20 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpg2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Jacksonville has a great defense but like the Orange Crush defense the No-Fly zone is a Broncos trademark srry
    It seems to me the whole no fly zone thing is overrated. Denver is not the top ranked pass D that you all think.

It seems to me the whole no fly zone thing is overrated. Denver is not the top ranked pass D that you all think.
    Again with obvious, we know all this so stop with the ignorance and try reading other threads where we've been in lengthy discussions over this crap for multiple weeks now.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-10-2017 at 07:42 AM.