Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79
Results 1,171 to 1,179 of 1179
    Looks like the Broncos coaches post game press conference is underway:

Broncos-R-Great's post, sadly is funny cause it's 100% true, what a clown VJ has turned out to be, and Ronald McDonald is pissed too!

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Only 2 teams -- DEN and CLE -- haven't drafted a Pro Bowler since 2012.
    Wow. I'm starting to think that one can be an HoF QB and the face of the franchise, and yet be an inept GM. I hate even thinking that about the guy whose ground I've worshipped for decades. But wow... this is a very dark time in Denver right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    I think while technically true, we had Elway at the very beginning of his career and developed him. Outside of him and Manning, the latter who was a hall of famer , this team has won one playoff game in 35 years. And there is no free agent quarterback in 2018 who can do any better than the 3 we currently have.

We have to draft a quarterback and give him the keys. It's the only way to get this offense back on track.
    No mojo! your point was already disproven within a few posts when it was said that denver has found success through signing. Drafting has gotten this team nowhere with QBs.

Well, this season is over. There's, at most, four possible chances at a win through the rest of season. I'm only confident in two of those (MIA & NYJ), especially if the defense decides to show up. Time to focus on college football and evaluating the talent pool for the 2018 draft.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeGees View Post
    Well, this season is over. There's, at most, four possible chances at a win through the rest of season. I'm only confident in two of those (MIA & NYJ), especially if the defense decides to show up. Time to focus on college football and evaluating the talent pool for the 2018 draft.
    Let's hope Elway can get it right after a huge helping of humble pie.

Work today has been horrible. Literally everyone wants to know if I know how bad the Broncos are. Yes, obviously, I know how bad they are.
    Ugh....

Still upset how a defender can grope brock, see him throw the ball, push him afterwards making him fall to the ground and no penalty. That couldve been a TD seeing how we were already in the RZ

Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    Still upset how a defender can grope brock, see him throw the ball, push him afterwards making him fall to the ground and no penalty. That couldve been a TD seeing how we were already in the RZ
    How about on the one kickoff return, the Patriots player forgets to kneel it, instead just tosses the ball to the ref, should've been a fumble because it's still a live ball, but instead the ref catches it and just tosses it back to him and tells him to kneel on it.