Goodell asking for 50 million a year and lifetime private jet

http://www.espn.co.uk/nfl/story/_/id...-roger-goodell

Wow, I don't have any words for how wrong this is

I managed to take a photo of the owners reaction.

Here is their reaction with a slight closeup and better lighting.

Out of those 3 pictures there was one closeup I liked

Sounds reasonable. Why not ask for the world?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Why ask for this much when Jerry Jones is in the midst of a power play to become commissioner?

I hope that you all realize that this was likely leaked by Jones. In fact, the NFL Owner’s Committee is threatening action against Jones because he is spreading false and selatious stories about Goodell in order to derail Goodell’s contract negotiation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile....l-nfl.amp.html

all things considered......the NFL is a hot mess currently.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

If Jones wanted transparency, why did he vote to have the compensation committee negotiate the contract?

This is about Elliott and no other reason.

Even if Goodell is asking for fifty million, a private jet, and lifetime health coverage, so what? He'll either get it or he won't.
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.

Why stop there? Why not ask for a couple Hawaiian islands, an intergalactic "laser" (emphasizing quotes with fingers), and some sort of death star.

Just end this miserable chapter, and install a new overpaid crony.

According to what I read, TV ratings for The NFL are down 20% over the last 2 years. Hmmmm.....I guess the use of a private plane for the rest of his life would allow him to run (make that fly) from all the angry fans!!

The costs of having a private jet at your disposal would amount to tens of millions of dollars over the course of the next 30 years. It's not like he's asking for a Baron G58 to fly himself. A jet of the size he's requesting is expensive to fly and maintain. It also requires two pilots with proper type ratings and licenses. Typically, you would also have a flight attendant on board.

Not even all owners in the NFL have their own private jet as they're crazy expensive once you reach a certain size, which is necessary if you wish to transport yourself and family members. Early contract drafts or not, Roger Goodell is hilariously out of touch with reality here.

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    The costs of having a private jet at your disposal would amount to tens of millions of dollars over the course of the next 30 years. It's not like he's asking for a Baron G58 to fly himself. A jet of the size he's requesting is expensive to fly and maintain. It also requires two pilots with proper type ratings and licenses. Typically, you would also have a flight attendant on board.

Not even all owners in the NFL have their own private jet as they're crazy expensive once you reach a certain size, which is necessary if you wish to transport yourself and family members. Early contract drafts or not, Roger Goodell is hilariously out of touch with reality here.
    Poor guy....probably going to have to settle for just the $50M per year.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Poor guy....probably going to have to settle for just the $50M per year.
    That's still unacceptable and actually exceeds the EBITDA of some teams. At that point, we might as well just expedite the league expansion process and give him one of the teams. Why the heck not.

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan