Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    C-mon why do you have to toss my name in there? Ive been away from the smack section because the competition has been lacking.
    The GD section of the forum self destructing hasn't been any better but it's made for better arguments of late.

Anyway there was another charger fan here that went by the name of puddle crud or something like that but since super bowl 50 he became extremely butthurt and decided to leave. Guess he didn't invite you where ever he was headed. Must have you heart broken.
    was never a fan of that guy really, i miss $charger or whatever his name was.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    was never a fan of that guy really, i miss $charger or whatever his name was.
    The Raiders fan that was dumb as a box of rocks (raiderjoe or something) was a fun smack poster as well... He kinda reminds me of Timmythetank.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    C-mon why do you have to toss my name in there? Ive been away from the smack section because the competition has been lacking.
    The GD section of the forum self destructing hasn't been any better but it's made for better arguments of late.

Anyway there was another charger fan here that went by the name of puddle crud or something like that but since super bowl 50 he became extremely butthurt and decided to leave. Guess he didn't invite you where ever he was headed. Must have you heart broken.

because that's all he can do is lie

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    My team just embarrassed your team at mile high AGAIN, sonny! Which way did they cheat this time? I know some of you are praying that another Patriots "scandal" emerges. Too bad the greatest team in NFL HISTORY doesn't need to "cheat" to mop the floor with teams like the Doncos. How's that stellar defense in Denver? Given up 165 points in the last 5 games. LMAO!!
    See, trolling...

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    because that's all he can do is lie
    all you can do is cry and ignore the fact that you got owned. how come you are not saying how wrong i am anymore? wasn't it 98% of the time the last time i checked? is it still 98% or did i improve to 90%?

you have been beat down and broken, with not even the guts to admit it. you just totally ignore everything and cry about how i'm supposedly here just for you or that i lie.

right now i'm here just to smack your ass down, because you deserve it and you are not smart enough to know when to shut your mouth.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

all you can do is cry and ignore the fact that you got owned. how come you are not saying how wrong i am anymore? wasn't it 98% of the time the last time i checked? is it still 98% or did i improve to 90%?

you have been beat down and broken, with not even the guts to admit it. you just totally ignore everything and cry about how i'm supposedly here just for you or that i lie.

right now i'm here just to smack your ass down, because you deserve it and you are not smart enough to know when to shut your mouth.
    Oh hey look, baph was right for once and now he has to toot his own horn about how right he is as if it's a regular occurrence... Nevermind the hundreds of completely wrong statements you've made in the past, the blind squirrel found a nut so it's time to celebrate for him.

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.

I'm beat down...broken?...by you? the guy that has continually stated how great his team is, most well rounded, deepest, bestest ever, ( 12-29 in last 3 seasons)...the guy who claimed the spin move was rare and vintage and hardly seen any more, the guy who claimed manning was done and would never be a top five qb again, the guy who stated we would never win a SB with manning
    you have been wrong for years, brotatochip

and all you can do is bring up what...the fact that I said in 2012 that barney wasn't a top pass rusher if his only good stat was...pressures?? or that he would have to be consistent to be considered one of the best ...although he didn't look so great until Bosa came and took the double team huh

laughing at your "almost sacks" scarred you, so bad your your running around like a woman scorned crying about it to anybody who will listen
    Last edited by arapaho; 11-17-2017 at 10:11 AM.

How did denver go from having an "85 bears" defense to giving up 165 points in 5 games?

How did denver go from having an "85 bears" defense to giving up 165 points in 5 games?
    Coaching change.

So the players forgot how to defend good?

So the players forgot how to defend good?
    How did it happen to New England at the beginning of the year. Your defense was as bad or worse than ours has been the last few games at the beginning of the year. Crap happens. People find holes in defensive schemes, once it's exposed, other teams follow the blueprint. Good coaches adjust and overcome those limitations, bad coaches keep trying the same thing repeatedly hoping it'll work better this time.

We have the second kind of coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I'm beat down...broken?...by you? the guy that has continually stated how great his team is, most well rounded, deepest, bestest ever, ( 12-29 in last 3 seasons)...
    this right here is a perfect example of your lying in order to run smack. never said any of that and you have to pretend that i did otherwise you would have nothing else to go on.

the guy who claimed the spin move was rare and vintage and hardly seen any more,
    nope, what i said was it's not used as much as it used to be due to speed rushing. i also said that melvin ingram was taught the spin move by freeney and you lost your mind because you thought every pass rusher automatically knows how to do it well.

later i proved to you that not only did ingram fully admit and credit freeney for teaching him how to spin, freeny also taught von miller.

the guy who claimed manning was done and would never be a top five qb again, the guy who stated we would never win a SB with manning
    you have been wrong for years, brotatochip
    this is the only accurate thing you said in this entire post. sure, i said manning would never be a top 5 QB again after having 4 neck surgeries and missing an entire season late in his career, i wasn't even close to the only one saying it either.

don't act like that was outlandish for me to say at the time. so i was wrong about that........you on the other hand have never been been right about any of the QB's you have championed around these parts.

you have openly defended jay cutler, tim tebow, and trevor siemian .......all failures. yet you have never admitted to being wrong about that, you just want to point out the one time i was wrong about manning?

and all you can do is bring up what...the fact that I said in 2012 that barney wasn't a top pass rusher if his only good stat was...pressures?? or that he would have to be consistent to be considered one of the best ...although he didn't look so great until Bosa came and took the double team huh

laughing at your "almost sacks" scarred you, so bad your your running around like a woman scorned crying about it to anybody who will listen
    uhh you bragged about all three of the QB's i mentioned previously. you bragged about how many TD's TS had just 5 weeks ago

i can think of far more things you have been wrong about than things you have been right about. it's because you rarely say things and when you do you are usually wrong. you finally found the nerve to run your mouth again this season and now it's come back to bite you in the ass like usual.

i'm laughing at you because you have no clue what a QB is....you also think just getting sacks is the only thing that matters to a pass rusher. that is why you talked smack about ingram and his short arms all those years.

you didn't see his potential because all you see is sack stats, that's clearly all you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Oh hey look, baph was right for once and now he has to toot his own horn about how right he is as if it's a regular occurrence... Nevermind the hundreds of completely wrong statements you've made in the past, the blind squirrel found a nut so it's time to celebrate for him.

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.
    "for once"

don't make me bust out the long list.......i would need one hell of a horn to toot then!