Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 73
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Roskilde, Denmark
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    I don't know why the Doncos lost. I was told by a dozen people here that Peyton Manning sucked and the only reason the Doncos made it to, and won the Superbowl, was because of the Donco defense. The Doncos should be undefeated right now.... What happened?


    Maybe you should look at the points Pats put up when you compare. Do you really the Ghost of Manning would have won with the Brady Bunch scoring 41 points? In fact it has never happened that the Brady Bunch lost when they put up so many points. I know it was probably Brocks fault that they scored 41, as it was the preachers fault when they scored 41 and 45 on the Tebow teams, but off cause it was the defense that was at fault for the 34 point comeback the Brady Bunch had in 2013.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Roskilde, Denmark
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Miss Peyton yet?

    No, actually not!
    It was pretty boring during regular season sitting around waiting for the - is it a one and done or is it more?
    Pretty footbal, but soft, entitled and 2013 SB and the 2014 Colts game were just embarrassing. Not like being scholed and knowing that they have to get better, but in the poor effort manner.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    13,922
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out what's going on because I was told by a dozen people here that Peyton Manning sucked and the only reason the Doncos made it to, and won the Superbowl, was because of the Donco defense.
    Why can't the Doncos win now?

    in 2015 manning sucked beyond belief dude...get a grip on that

    he was one of the worst qbs in the game that year, he led the league in INTS until week 17!! and he only started in nine games
    in the superbowl he completed 13 passes for 141 yards...2 turnovers and zero TDs

    it might hurt your feelings, for all I know you may curl up in the fetal position and cry your eyes out after this , I don't care

    but the 2015 defense won the superbowl...that is a fact, undeniable

    now you can keep your panties in a wad over it all you want, but manning got his second ring because of the 2015 defense

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    29
    Hey Broncos fans--

    Tailgated all day with some of you on Sunday. Surprisingly a lot of very nice fans. Had a great time at the game. Wishing you guys luck down the road. The league is better with a consistent rival.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,719
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    so can you show me the rule that states i have to make a long drawn out excuse story...like you did one time

    is there one...im here I show my face after a loss...you on the other hand never do crap but make excuses, cry, whine...in fact I have only seen you make one post after a loss about losing...you make a hundred if you win...but lose?...no

    you slink in here looking for posts to respond to...you never man up

    so nobody is falling for your crap bap...we all seen you disappear for days after a loss last season, over and over
    LOL there's no rule, you are right about that. i'm just pointing out how gutless you are, by making one small post and then running away. ive been talking about you doing that for a while now and you prove me right after each loss, it's just funny.

    there is a clear difference after a broncos win, you are here instantly and make all kinds of posts. when they lose it's one post and out lol

    i wouldn't even care if you didn't constantly cry about me supposedly not showing up for days after losses or cry about me not showing up for a couple hours after the game is over.

    i mean how petty and dumb is that? especially when i do the exact same thing after chargers wins as well.

    by the way ive been here every day recently and my team sucks too, not once have i not shown up for days after a loss, that's a pure 100% lie.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    13,922
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LOL there's no rule, you are right about that. i'm just pointing out how gutless you are, by making one small post and then running away. ive been talking about you doing that for a while now and you prove me right after each loss, it's just funny.

    there is a clear difference after a broncos win, you are here instantly and make all kinds of posts. when they lose it's one post and out lol

    i wouldn't even care if you didn't constantly cry about me supposedly not showing up for days after losses or cry about me not showing up for a couple hours after the game is over.

    i mean how petty and dumb is that? especially when i do the exact same thing after chargers wins as well.

    by the way ive been here every day recently and my team sucks too, not once have i not shown up for days after a loss, that's a pure 100% lie.
    my poor weak lil boy...is that it, I don't make long enough post to meet your desires...sorry sonny dads got a lot of places to be...and for the record I'm here every week win or lose...you?, of course not if the bolts lose

    you disappear for days and only sneak in to respond to your smack daddy...me

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,719
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    my poor weak lil boy...is that it, I don't make long enough post to meet your desires...sorry sonny dads got a lot of places to be...and for the record I'm here every week win or lose...you?, of course not if the bolts lose

    you disappear for days and only sneak in to respond to your smack daddy...me
    lol this is so dumb. yeah i'm not here if the bolts lose, you're right .....just keep believing those lies while i continue to post here win or lose like i have for the last 11 years consistently LMAO!!

    meanwhile, care to comment in this thread? tell me again how i'm wrong 98% of the time.

    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...os-2017-season


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  8. #53
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Haterville, CA
    Posts
    3,277
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    my poor weak lil boy...is that it, I don't make long enough post to meet your desires...sorry sonny dads got a lot of places to be...and for the record I'm here every week win or lose...you?, of course not if the bolts lose

    you disappear for days and only sneak in to respond to your smack daddy...me
    LOL is this the Baphahole show?

    Can someone get me some more popcorn and a box of milk duds please?


    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 11-15-2017 at 04:28 AM.
    Knock knock Denver fans...

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    13,922
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    LOL is this the Baphahole show?

    Can someone get me some more popcorn and a box of milk duds please?




    come on noring quit pretending...we know you are baps alter ego, alter identity...your only existence here is also because of me...just like bap

    bap gets abused...NORING TO THE RESCUE!!!...then you will slink away, shelved until needed again, as bap states how ridiculous it is, and denies it all..

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    23,986
    Quote Originally Posted by BNKG View Post
    Hey Broncos fans--

    Tailgated all day with some of you on Sunday. Surprisingly a lot of very nice fans. Had a great time at the game. Wishing you guys luck down the road. The league is better with a consistent rival.
    I mean, the thing on it is, most of us would be nice in here too. I can be civil with 1-2 of you guys, because the intent isn't to troll.

    TB12, Pats4ever...they don't want to talk actual smack, they just loop in circles saying the same thing over and over and there is nothing but trolling. That's why things aren't more civil in her.


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    1,181
    Broncos 20 Cheaters 18 ...Accept it or seek therapy !
    Broncos 26 Cheaters 16 ...Accept it or seek therapy !

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,719
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    come on noring quit pretending...we know you are baps alter ego, alter identity...your only existence here is also because of me...just like bap

    bap gets abused...NORING TO THE RESCUE!!!...then you will slink away, shelved until needed again, as bap states how ridiculous it is, and denies it all..
    yeah you, beagle, sam, and miller are all the same guy as well.

    when i was thrashing you in smack they all came to your rescue just in time. you all need the help and if there ever was another chargers fan here consistently, you all would cry foul because it wouldn't be fair and you would be right to do so.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,762
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah you, beagle, sam, and miller are all the same guy as well.

    when i was thrashing you in smack they all came to your rescue just in time. you all need the help and if there ever was another chargers fan here consistently, you all would cry foul because it wouldn't be fair and you would be right to do so.
    C-mon why do you have to toss my name in there? Ive been away from the smack section because the competition has been lacking.
    The GD section of the forum self destructing hasn't been any better but it's made for better arguments of late.

    Anyway there was another charger fan here that went by the name of puddle crud or something like that but since super bowl 50 he became extremely butthurt and decided to leave. Guess he didn't invite you where ever he was headed. Must have you heart broken.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean, the thing on it is, most of us would be nice in here too. I can be civil with 1-2 of you guys, because the intent isn't to troll.

    TB12, Pats4ever...they don't want to talk actual smack, they just loop in circles saying the same thing over and over and there is nothing but trolling. That's why things aren't more civil in her.
    My team just embarrassed your team at mile high AGAIN, sonny! Which way did they cheat this time? I know some of you are praying that another Patriots "scandal" emerges. Too bad the greatest team in NFL HISTORY doesn't need to "cheat" to mop the floor with teams like the Doncos. How's that stellar defense in Denver? Given up 165 points in the last 5 games. LMAO!!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    8,762
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    My team just embarrassed your team at mile high AGAIN, sonny! Which way did they cheat this time? I know some of you are praying that another Patriots "scandal" emerges. Too bad the greatest team in NFL HISTORY doesn't need to "cheat" to mop the floor with teams like the Doncos. How's that stellar defense in Denver? Given up 165 points in the last 5 games. LMAO!!!
    Your team??? Do they know this? What did you do to call them "your team"? I'm sure they'd be embarrassed to even be associated with a troll such as yourself.

    You did nothing but display the lunacy of a fatty fatty two by four with the look of a wild boar.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-15-2017 at 05:06 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •