Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Props to the patriots as much as I hate them

They put played, out coached and out schemes us in every Fascit of the game

We sucked tonight and suck period. nothing I didn't expect after the last few weeks.We seem to find new ways ways every week.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    They put played, out coached and out schemes us in every Fascit of the game
    Stop drinking.

The pansies ran away with an easy win against an unmotivated team with no identity.

Elway hasn't given us any stars on offense. This is in fact his team with the coaches he hand picked along with the players he's hand picked. It's all squarely on him.

Patriots beat a broken down team but I'll give them credit for winning but I won't congratulate the trolls. Show me a classy patriots fan and I'll congratulate him or her.

I predicted the Patriots winning 40-50 to 0. So i give the Doncos credit for not getting blanked again.

Quote Originally Posted by Endaround View Post
    Stop drinking.
    I donít drink

I don't know why the Doncos lost. I was told by a dozen people here that Peyton Manning sucked and the only reason the Doncos made it to, and won the Superbowl, was because of the Donco defense. The Doncos should be undefeated right now.... What happened?

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Miss Peyton yet?

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    Miss Peyton yet?

You think peyton would have fixed this season...Peyton would have been dead by week 3 behind this line. buzz off with this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The pansies ran away with an easy win against an unmotivated team with no identity.
    The broncos were plenty motivated. They just arenít good.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The broncos were plenty motivated. They just arenít good.
    No they stopped playing for there coach is what happened

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The broncos were plenty motivated. They just aren’t good.
    There was zero motivation. And that's not an excuse to say "Oh the only reason we lost was because the players weren't motivated' That's not what this is, we suck and motivated or not, we weren't winning that game, but the defense has basically just given up the last two games.

No fire, no passion, no heart, just sitting back and letting offenses have their way with them. VJ has lost the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    There was zero motivation. And that's not an excuse to say "Oh the only reason we lost was because the players weren't motivated' That's not what this is, we suck and motivated or not, we weren't winning that game, but the defense has basically just given up the last two games.

No fire, no passion, no heart, just sitting back and letting offenses have their way with them. VJ has lost the team.
    in the pregame show, they talked about some of the broncos players being motivated like derek wolfe because of last weekís embarrassing loss to philly. the broncos were motivated...right up until the guy muffed the punt.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    No they stopped playing for there coach is what happened
    still itís NE...hard to believe that denver wouldnít get up for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post

Really, were you in the locker room and on the sidelines with them? Lol as if you know how motivated they were or weren't. Your team just sucks now, deal with it. I know eventually the Patriots will suck again too. Its just a part of life.

I also thought it was funny when the Doncos got boo'ed off the field at halftime.