Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

IN the Battle of Smack Talk, once again donko fans disapear

all you smack regulars, you know who you are, wherever that rock is that you are hiding under.......you are weak, beat down, and broken.

the only one with guts to show his face around here consistently is Sam_Z

you guys have been in here every day/night for the past few years when your team was good and now? now that your team is a steaming pile of dog crap?

barely a pulse. heck, one of the main regulars beagle hasn't logged in for a couple weeks now, he has totally checked out

BRONCOS FANS RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SMACK SECTION RIGHT NOW.

Our Broncos are going nowhere and we know it.

Your Chargers are going nowhere and your blinded by the light.

Your wrapped up Baph
    Were revved up

Still here baph.....We know we suck, what would you like us to say, we suck less than you? At least we have rings? There is only so much smack you can talk when you are well aware that your team is a giant polished turd.

We don't have years and years of practice like you, so it will take us awhile to come up with some material.

It's funny though, of course you're here crowing, your team won, we haven't even played a game this week. I think we've hashed and rehashed last weeks sad sack performance, can we wait until this weeks sad sack performance before we have to start commenting on the broncos suckage again?

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Our Broncos are going nowhere and we know it.

Your Chargers are going nowhere and your blinded by the light.

Your wrapped up Baph
    Were revved up
    what was that you said about rivers last off season? that he no longer has the fire? hmm that guy was talking about playing on thanksgiving since the schedule was announced and he dominated on the biggest stage outside of the playoffs.

he still has the fire dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's funny though, of course you're here crowing, your team won, we haven't even played a game this week. I think we've hashed and rehashed last weeks sad sack performance, can we wait until this weeks sad sack performance before we have to start commenting on the broncos suckage again?
    this thread has more to do with this place being quiet now than broncos suckage, even though the suckage is the cause.

it's the same kind of thread that would be made by arapaho if i was two hours late after the chargers lost. except you got fans like beagle that have indeed totally checked out. lol

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this thread has more to do with this place being quiet now than broncos suckage, even though the suckage is the cause.

it's the same kind of thread that would be made by arapaho if i was two hours late after the chargers lost. except you got fans like beagle that have indeed totally checked out. lol
    Can't blame him honestly, I haven't watched past halftime since I had the misfortune of watching the Chiefs Broncos game in person...Some of that is because I've been busy with a lot of church related stuff on Sundays the last month or so, some of it is I'm a broken fan at this point...My apathy is at a all time high and I have to fight to give a crap.

I'm still here, still will be here, but the enthusiasm is gone this year.

what was that you said about rivers last off season? that he no longer has the fire? hmm that guy was talking about playing on thanksgiving since the schedule was announced and he dominated on the biggest stage outside of the playoffs.

he still has the fire dude.
    Lol
    I knew this was coming.....that might have been Rivers signature win right there. Of course your beating your chest today.

After a decade of late game blunders and choke jobs, Phil finally puts together a good game and the whole country got to see it. And you sound like a fool, nobody has ever said Rivers doesn't have the fire. He is-and always will be- a head case because of that passion. He simply can't harness it most of the time and that's why he is a master of choking away close games.
    Last edited by atwaterandstir; 11-24-2017 at 09:37 AM.

^ Philip Rivers at the combine. lol.

all you smack regulars, you know who you are, wherever that rock is that you are hiding under.......you are weak, beat down, and broken.

the only one with guts to show his face around here consistently is Sam_Z

you guys have been in here every day/night for the past few years when your team was good and now? now that your team is a steaming pile of dog crap?

barely a pulse. heck, one of the main regulars beagle hasn't logged in for a couple weeks now, he has totally checked out

BRONCOS FANS RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SMACK SECTION RIGHT NOW.

Im taking a lot of heat placing the blame on Elway.

God forbid we hold him accountable but Ive even received CPs asking me to stop bashing Elway. To those who've sent the CPs, thank you but In the words of John Wayne "that little sister is no trade". Lmao

Rivers never embarrassed the AFC by getting stomped in a SB 43 to 8.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    Rivers never embarrassed the AFC by getting stomped in a SB 43 to 8.

No cause he can't get to the SB. Wow that was weak.
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    No cause he can't get to the SB. Wow that was weak.
    I would venture to say that it was stupid but that is the main objective of these Pansy fans.
    To be as stupid as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I would venture to say that it was stupid but that is the main objective of these Pansy fans.
    To be as stupid as possible...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Look at what they have to work with.

2015, 2016, 2018 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Lol... something got bap all puffy

Well I guess it beats his two straight years of sniveling excuses left and right

Bolts musta won a game... cause we all know had they lost he would be sneaking around snipeing posts instead of making threads