Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73
Results 1,081 to 1,086 of 1086
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    LOL. the factor is strong with this one. Wish I could CP you 3x for capturing that
    Last edited by Peanut; 11-27-2017 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Edited word.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Now that we had a chance to breath..... Phew! This was an important L to get bc it keeps us in the top 5....

Cle, SF, NYG are gonna finish with 0-3 wins.... most of the the other bottom teams will probably be 5-11.

We need every L we can get... no sense in piling up a few Meaningless wins now. I didn't mind taking the DIV away From Oak last year, even tho it cost us about 5 spots...

But drafting 4th or 5th compared to 9th is a big deal. Franchise QB or stud OT or beastly RB or another Von-like defender.... this is the only thing important right now.

Plus, it means better picks in rounds 2-7....

To be in a position to draft a Rosen, Darnold or Jax is a good thing.... or a Mayfield/Rudolf/Allen in round 2.... good to have options and get the QB we want instead of settling.

If SF drafts second and they don't draft a qB, we can trade up from 4 or 5 and get 1/3 tips qBs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    LOL. the factor is strong with this one. Wish I could CP you 3x for capturing that
    I was watching the presser to see if he really actually said that he thought Paxton played ok, The video kept freezing at this moment lol
    Last edited by Peanut; 11-27-2017 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Edited word from quote

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I was watching the presser to see if he really actually said that he thought Paxton played ok, The video kept freezing at this moment lol
    Max Headroom

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    What Langley did in that final third down conversion, covering Patterson, isn't about experience or being a rookie. There's no hope for a DB if that's how he played that down. It was beyond awful.

So, sure, We'll hold out hope and waste a roster spot on this third round bust for 2 more years. But, trust me,
    This kid has no future in the NFL. He's simply cashing paychecks.
    He should have made his time on the field meaningful and snatched a chain.