Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: 2017: Week 12 Broncos vs Raiders

Hello.... (taps thread) Is this thing on?

Putting this out here a few hours earlier.

Been some sad sad days to be a Broncos fan. And now we get the Inept 3-6 Broncos against the slightly less inept 4-6 Raiders. Either way this is one if the saddest and lamest games on this weeks schedule.

and stating for your Denver Broncos at QB, Mr. Paxton Lynch, A former first rounder who failed to win the starting roll the last two seasons. He's coming fresh of a shoulder injury and be behind a totally inept offensive line. Paxton does not have a lot of history as being a QB who stands behind the center, most of his experience was from the shot gun. He has shown some play making ability as far as being able to scramble out of the pocket. His reading of defenses and accuracy leave a little to be desired. Hopefully by now he improved some.
    A paired down playbook should help.

McCoy is gone, not sure it the supersized playbook was the issue. I felt it was more the play calling and the failure to execute. The defense showed signs of life last week. Being that they didn't give up a 30 Burger or more. Again though it was not an elite team they were playing against. The failure to make defensive adjustments continues to be a big issue. If the game was more than 60 minutes Roby would would still be getting burned and committing penalties against Green.

So how do we do in the 11th game of the season. We sport a 5-5 record. Of the 5 win 3 were at home, 2 on the road. Of the 5 losses, 3 were at home, 2 on the road. Not great numbers. The Raiders are not world beaters this season, so we may have a chance. After all our last win came from them... that was about 7 weeks ago if anyone remembers that far back.

Run game is still doing fairly well, and DT has caught a TD three weeks in a row. So that is progress of some sort. The 22 sacks this year in 18th in the league. Can't win games that way. We give up 85.5 ypg, 4th in the NFL, we used to be # 1 The Raiders have given up 15 sacks this season, so the Oline is pretty good. Better than ours at least. Maybe a different Offensive coordinator and a different QB will help, one can hope at least.

Regardless of how we may we lose, (or possibly win) Again I must ask that everyone follows the COC and watches what they post. Only a few more weeks to endure here. Thanks to the Mods who help keep this board running even in dark seasons like this one It can't be easy. We have to win a game at some point, as always GO BRONCOS
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Go Broncos!! Beat the Raiders

I want to see what kind of Game Musgrave calls. Not expecting perfection but do want to see a greater emphasis on execution, you know, the little things, like catching the ball...

The team is partially ticked at Elway's 'soft' remarks. Good. Now go out there and prove him wrong

Go Team!!!

Let's go high draft pick!

Run Forrest! I mean Paxton!

Go Broncos!

Thank you Elway !!

Go Broncos !!!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Go Broncos. get us that 3rd overall pick!
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

The big question is - does Lynch pull a Tebow and leave us in the land of mediocrity for the season ..... by winning........... or do we keep losing and have an exciting firesale rebuild offseason with high draft picks?

I have to say - I think Lynch is going to play well - I'm not getting my hopes up too high though - it's come back to haunt me too many times this season.

Here's some highlights - hopefully he can tap into some of the best stuff in this reel

Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Not sure if I want us to win or lose. I want us to win for the morale of the team and to inject some like into our team.

I want us to lose to get a better draft spot. So go Broncos?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Go Broncos. get us that 3rd overall pick!
    Ha! So true

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    The big question is - does Lynch pull a Tebow and leave us in the land of mediocrity for the season ..... by winning........... or do we keep losing and have an exciting firesale rebuild offseason with high draft picks?

I have to say - I think Lynch is going to play well - I'm not getting my hopes up too high though - it's come back to haunt me too many times this season.

Here's some highlights - hopefully he can tap into some of the best stuff in this reel

Tebow was really good at being involved and getting hyped for the game. That somehow translated into a clutch play season. Everything I hear from media and sports journals say that Lynch is very much a passive beta player, not aggressive nor invested into becoming better at the position. If that's true then him becoming Tebow is very unlikely.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I'm excited that I get to watch the game.

Go Broncos!!!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Go Broncos..

It’s raiders week...please....go broncos...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Dilly dilly!

I think it'll be a quick passing game with a few deep shots and I will be interested to see if any zone read plays with paxtons mobility could be good to see....imo Paxton is not the answer but with these final 6 games who knows I might be wrong ...hopefully no major injuries either

Call me crazy but I'm still excited and I just can't root to lose versus the Raiders! (Rech)

GO BRONCOS!

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders