Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: 2017: Week 13 Broncos vs Dolphins

Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here,

We have come here not to Praise the Broncos, but to bury them.

Welcome to the Game Day thread, a place to communicate and discuss our disgust as we watch the Broncos has they have wasted away the season, The AFC West is not exactly a dominant division. The only ones playing like they want to win it appears to be the Dolts of all teams.

If you are here, thank you for hanging with the Board ans the team throughout, if you sought better things to do with your sundays.... can't blame ya. There is a game to be played though, A 1PM start on the East coast (which I hate) We lost the first 2 games with 1pm starts, and still have a date with Washington in a few weeks.

On todays Menu the Fins. They have a great mind in Coach Adam Gase, but Injury this year has held this team back. When as a fan base you are relying on Jay Cutler.... you know things are not good. Not that the Siemian-Osweiler-Lynch train has did us any favors. Trevor finished up the game last week and in spot duty threw for 3x as many yard as Lynch and scored 2 TDS. Too bad he cant sustain that effectiveness or four quarters. Plus it was not against a great team, it was the Faiders.

Some of you are here hoping for a Broncos Win, Some want the loss to improve our draft status, and some are just here for the entertainment of how we will blow it. Which reminds me, Thanks to 2 Chain Talib for at least providing some passion and entertainment last week. Too bad your back up sucks.

So how do we do in our 12th game of the season. Well over the last decade we went 8-2. Of the 8 wins 7 were on the road, 1 at home. Of the 2 losses, both on the road. Which means the NFL likes sending us on road games for game # 12. We won the last 6 years in game 12 and have won 8 of the last 9 years. Not too shabby. We have a chance if we can play like we did in the 4th quarter last week. Minus the 50 + yard pass on 3rd and long to close out the game.

I'm hoping for the win, but after last week I shelved CJ & Dt from my fantasy team. Sad news when Jason Witten gets more fantasy points than our #1 RB and WR. Not good. We will face a former QB and former TE in Cutler and Thomas. Julius has been playing better of late, but nothing like when Manning was throwing him the ball.

Dolphins have lost 5 straight games by an average of 19 points per game. Denver not to be outdone has lost 7 straight, by just over 15 points a game. Denver has given up 24 turnover up to this point. We rank # 31. And have had multiple turnovers in 9 of our 11 games to this point. Miami gives up the pass pretty well so Trevor has a shot here. Dolphins have a weak o-line so the pass rush should get there. Denver's run D should handle Miamis Drake fairly well. That said I have just set him up for a career day.

I just want to see the team play well and perform better than they have. We have a few games left, please hang in there and follow the COC. Thanks to those still here and the Mods who help keep this board running. Best of luck to all and as always GO BRONCOS
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

As Always, Go Broncos!

I'm struggling to find something more inspiring to say...Just yeah.

Here's Hoping...
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here,

We have come here not to Praise the Broncos, but to bury them.

Welcome to the Game Day thread, a place to communicate and discuss our disgust as we watch the Broncos has they have wasted away the season, The AFC West is not exactly a dominant division. The only ones playing like they want to win it appears to be the Dolts of all teams.
    I just had to laugh at this -what a friggin' mess!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Go broncos

Letís get the best draft position possible

Go broncos!!!
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

I have no doubt the team had a great week of practice.

Well, I think the Broncos will win 1 more game this season. Whether we really want them to or not I think this is the game that they will win. Denver defense is going to be furious and they are going to take out their aggression on Cutler. I'm predicting that Von will have 3 sacks in this game, Ray will have 2 and Barrett will have 2 also with 1 sack strip returned for a TD by Stewart. Denver offense still struggles but does just enough to win the game 17-13

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Let's go dolphins! Get us that draft pick

OT or Baker Mayfield or both and I'll be happy. So please Broncos, don't mess this up!
    BCMB Div 1 - Rollin' with Mahomies

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    I have no doubt the team had a great week of practice.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

.Thank you Elway !!!

Go Broncos !!!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Go Broncos!!!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Believe it or not I hate the early games too despite the fact that they allow me to go to bed at normal time!

Thankfully not getting this one on TV
    Hope to catch some action (of the good sort!) on Red zone Channel.

Go everyone Orange and Blue!

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders