Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    I love Schlereth calling the game. The frustration in his voice...asking if Siemian is even right-handed.

I love the fire he has for the team, and even though hes supposed to be impartial, you can tell its killing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    He didnt gift wrap a pick 6 on that drive, so for him that is progress.
    That is why its Amazing.

Anybody else watching college QBs on YouTube during this Broncos game? Or nah

Quote Originally Posted by capt. Jack View Post
    We look demoralized again
    Again? It stopped?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    I been doing that since Paxton went out last week bro. Don't want another year of this crap.

Hope Elway realizes the difference between a new head coach who is learning, and a bad head coach who will never learn.

Vance happens to be the second of those in his first job.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

It's really hard to believe how poor a product the Broncos are putting on the field... a product that fans invest their time and money in. Where is the accountability? I hear a lot of coach speak and PR spin. Time for someone to really own up for this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    Why is there a 6'8" project qb playing for Dayton or something?

Cant grasp the play book
    Cant show up to meetings/practice on time
    Cant beat out oz
    Cant beat out trevor
    Known in practice to put head down and run after 1 read

Sorry butler but that doesnt show me hes ready to be a starting qb in the nfl at this point
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Nutdotnet View Post
    I love Schlereth calling the game. The frustration in his voice...asking if Siemian is even right-handed.

I love the fire he has for the team, and even though hes supposed to be impartial, you can tell its killing him.
    Hmm, I could be wrong but isn't it Speilman(sp?) calling the game? He sounds a bit like Schlereth but is 100X more annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Which ones? The pick 6 thrown well behind him? The pass at the 5 that was so far out front of him we're lucky the Dolphins didn't pick it. The pass that was 8 yards over his head?

By that rationale Sanders is at fault for the first pick.
    The one when interference was called and then turned into a no call - throw was right on DT's hands. Or the 3rd down throw in the RZ that DT didn't pull in - that throw was put right out in front of him on the hands and he simply didn't make the catch.

No argument about Trevor's play but not all of the issues with execution are on him.

The Broncos suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

I really wonder how the halftime lectures go and what is said after all these performances on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Hope Elway realizes the difference between a new head coach who is learning, and a bad head coach who will never learn.

Vance happens to be the second of those in his first job.
    I'm still waiting for Elway to realizes the QB on this team is not good enough to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Don't know. But it was 1 year, because Lynch was never in the competition in 2016. And he lost this year because he didn't play safe like Siemian, instead he took chances. I can tell you this, the Broncos wasted the last 2 years by not starting Lynch. They may have been just as bad, but at least there would be a definitive answer on what he is.
    Lynch lost because he is bad, not because he didn't play it safe. As bad as Siemian is, Lynch is worse. Lynch wasn't even throwing the ball in preseason. It's like his first read was to tuck and run.