Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    LMAO! So pathetic.
    Unbelievable. This guy's expectations are sooooooo low. Ridiculous.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

After practice on Friday, Vance Joseph addressed the media and said players and fans should “trust the process”.

I don't trust what I'm seeing. It would be one him if the team were losing close games and we could see some improvement. The team is getting worse by the week and it's obvious he's lost the locker room. A lot of players, not all, have given up.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos1963 View Post
    Josh was/is a cheater. Would he be a better HC than VJ, who knows? But that is saying almost nothing.
    Well according the NFL's he was not a cheater!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

I don't trust what I'm seeing.
    Actually, I do trust what I'm seeing. What you see is exactly what you got---a godawful excuse for a head coach.

VJ should have said:

"I've been looking at some data and we still have a chance of making the Playoffs. It's never over 'til it's over. I'm especially looking forward to another great week of practice. Trevor plays lights out in practice."

http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/broncosstandings.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    At the last minute I accepted my Sis's invite to go to the cinema.
    Seeing the score, looks like it was a wise decision.
    I live in Billings, Montana. There are ALWAYS Broncos games televised here on Sundays. The game wasn't played here today. I was already going to get done things done today, instead of wasting time with this excuse for a team. So I wasn't even upset that I couldn't watch it. I wonder what it's like in Denver if you're a member of the Broncos organization? I don't know how you could hold your head up high. I'd be wearing a trenchcoat, sunglasses, and hat everywhere I went if I was part of the deathly ill team. SO bad.

What I see is a GM running the whole show and not doing a good job. VJ not coaching yet, someone else is pulling the strings.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The o-line is a problem as well, for sure. But a good QB makes the o-line look better. If you put Aaron Rodgers on this team and it's the best team in the AFC, because everyone around him would be elevated.
    And an OL helps the QB out tremendously
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Stop with the OL excuses.
    Siemian was awful today. It’s an embarrassment he wasn’t benched. He was missing WR by 8 yards.... he gave MIa 7 points.

The OL is trash but most Ols are trash. DT drops everything thrown his way, we don’t have a TE, our RBs couldn’t break one to the house if the other team fielded 3 defenders....

But it all starts with the QB. Siemian, Brock, or Paxton wouldn’t even lead Alabama to an SEC title... these 3 are awful.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Siemian was awful today. It’s an embarrassment he wasn’t benched. He was missing WR by 8 yards.... he gave MIa 7 points.

The OL is trash but most Ols are trash. DT drops everything thrown his way, we don’t have a TE, our RBs couldn’t break one to the house if the other team fielded 3 defenders....

But it all starts with the QB. Siemian, Brock, or Paxton wouldn’t even lead Alabama to an SEC title... these 3 are awful.
    No kidding. Like ANY one of these three QBs is going to lead us to victory. They're all bench warmers at best. So is our coach. Trying to pretend that we're just one good OL away from wining is completely unrealistic at best.

Simien is atrocious. Boggles the mind that he's a starter. Proof of how desperate, stubborn and pathetic the Broncos really are right now.

I have no idea when Siemian is still on this team? He’s awful. I bet if he suited up for Alabama in the BcS this year Alabama would lose to clemson.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post

Siemen is was bad. He’s not a playoff much less a SB QB, but until the OL stops being awful, we’re in trouble. Manning masked the problem through quick calls at the line. He ain’t waking back through that door. We need protection & blockers period. This affects the running game & passing. And to a very large degree a great defense. They cannot be asked to play 40-45 minutes of the game.

I wish we could take Thomas’s $ & address the OL gaps

Quote Originally Posted by Pruke View Post
    Siemen is was bad. He’s not a playoff much less a SB QB, but until the OL stops being awful, we’re in trouble. Manning masked the problem through quick calls at the line. He ain’t waking back through that door. We need protection & blockers period. This affects the running game & passing. And to a very large degree a great defense. They cannot be asked to play 40-45 minutes of the game.
    & Elway should know this from his ‘rings’