Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Pruke View Post
    Siemen is was bad. He’s not a playoff much less a SB QB, but until the OL stops being awful, we’re in trouble. Manning masked the problem through quick calls at the line. He ain’t waking back through that door. We need protection & blockers period. This affects the running game & passing. And to a very large degree a great defense. They cannot be asked to play 40-45 minutes of the game.
    I agree. We could replace all 5 guys again.... Paradis is done (hip issue ended what he might’ve been). Bolles is Ok, but certainly not a franchise LT.
    Leary playing out of position. We don’t have a LG or a RT.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    After practice on Friday, Vance Joseph addressed the media and said players and fans should “trust the process”.

I don't trust what I'm seeing. It would be one him if the team were losing close games and we could see some improvement. The team is getting worse by the week and it's obvious he's lost the locker room. A lot of players, not all, have given up.
    Ah yes "the process". At the rate he learns and makes adjustments in this "process" the Broncos should be back in the playoffs in ten years! Maybe! GO VJ!

Away.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    I agree. We could replace all 5 guys again.... Paradis is done (hip issue ended what he might’ve been). Bolles is Ok, but certainly not a franchise LT.
    Leary playing out of position. We don’t have a LG or a RT.
    I think Bolles is having a very acceptable rookie season. I can imagine he'll look a lot better after his first season/off-season is in the bag.