Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Every time someone says Brady looks old or the end is near, he proves everyone wrong soon after. So thanks, kiddo!

Btw i thought you said us Pats fans weren't coming back? You must love being wrong.
    I guess we cant underestimate your infatuation with the broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

What do you think of the Chargers match up with KC next week? Hows it going to play out?
    i honestly don't know. if it was in LA i would say the chargers for sure and not because of any kind of home field advantage, but because they wouldn't have to go to arrowhead in December.

i think the chargers are playing really well right now but it won't be easy to go in there and win. i think if the chargers want to make the playoffs they need to win this game, same with the chiefs.

this is the most important game the chargers have played in years.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i honestly don't know. if it was in LA i would say the chargers for sure and not because of any kind of home field advantage, but because they wouldn't have to go to arrowhead in December.

i think the chargers are playing really well right now but it won't be easy to go in there and win. i think if the chargers want to make the playoffs they need to win this game, same with the chiefs.

this is the most important game the chargers have played in years.
    A lot depends on who the QB is going to be for KC. I think it is a huge mistake to go with a rookie while your veteran is in complete health and your fighting for home field advantage. That will be all the difference right there.

Secondly, which team has the better defense/pass rush at the moment?

Id be pulling for Andy Reid to represent the west because I dont see a rookie head coach in Lynn going very deep into the playoffs but I am picking the chargers to win this particular game even in KC in December however Ill still be rooting for KC because I see Reid having a better chance in the post season!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    A lot depends on who the QB is going to be for KC. I think it is a huge mistake to go with a rookie while your veteran is in complete health and your fighting for home field advantage. That will be all the difference right there.

Secondly, which team has the better defense/pass rush at the moment?

I’d be pulling for Andy Reid to represent the west because I don’t see a rookie head coach in Lynn going very deep into the playoffs but I am picking the chargers to win this particular game even in KC in December however I’ll still be rooting for KC because I see Reid having a better chance in the post season!
    1. they will start alex smith and if they don't they're idiots.

2. the chargers do, which is another reason why they would be straight up morons for starting a rookie for the first time in a game like this against a defense like that.

i see your point about andy reid and his experience but i don't think the chiefs are good enough at this point to go on a serious run unless they did have home field advantage, which they won't.

home field advantage is literally impossible for both the chiefs and the chargers at this point, maybe a first round bye if NE lost their last 3 games since KC has the tie breaker but then again a few other teams would have to implode as well, not gonna happen.

this game is big enough on it's own. i think the chargers are the better team at this point but arrowhead in December cannot be underestimated.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Grammar, Timmy, do you know it?
    He knows it just fine, he acts like he's too dumb to type straight just to get this kind of response from posters on here... Go look at his post history. This whole persona is one giant act from him.

A few examples of him before he started this idiotic schtick...
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    What will be his New Jersey number? How many sacks is he son pace to have By years end if he were to start? I know he will not start over Miller or Ware but just speculation.
    16 games id say 13 sacks minimum.
    The best defense this side of the universe is headed back to mediocrity. So sad your short-lived success as it turns out that the face running your organization is doing more harm than good. You horse faces weren't ready to evolve. McDaniels would've had turned this team into something special by now. In Elway you all trust you created your own misery now you can wallow in it while the patriots win their fifth Super Bowl
    Patriots will win super bowl 51 donkos tanked
    I see all these threads with bronco fans arguing with New England fans and the one guy name baphmet that's here to defend Philip rivers each and every week (baphs hero and in return pedophiles only fan) I mean Phils. Dang auto correct.

Where are all the raider fans why are we not smacking it up with them especially since the Raiders have a pretty good team going right now. Isn't this like the Best they've been in a bazillion years.

Is anyone afraid of Derek car or is he pretty much more of a creampuff than Philip Rivers? I think if our defense plays like a pack of hungry wolves again Derek car is going to make Philip Rivers look like Andrew luck when it's all said and done.
    You mean there are actual raider trustees?
    Don't buy the act people... Don't feed the Timmah-troll

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    He knows it just fine, he acts like he's too dumb to type straight just to get this kind of response from posters on here... Go look at his post history. This whole persona is one giant act from him.

A few examples of him before he started this idiotic schtick...

Don't buy the act people... Don't feed the Timmah-troll
    No s por qu me odias tanto cuando todo lo que quiero hacer es participar.
    I could speek in my natv speech you hate me so mcuh cause I cant in ypus

No s por qu me odias tanto cuando todo lo que quiero hacer es participar.
    I could speek in my natv speech you hate me so mcuh cause I cant in ypus
    You don't want to participate...You are just here like your buddies to troll...

todos conocemos un troll cuando vemos uno.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You don't want to participate...You are just here like your buddies to troll...

todos conocemos un troll cuando vemos uno.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!