Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 71
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    6,502
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    pure irony.....that comment is about an ignorant as you can get.
    OMG! It's Baph Jackson!



    Adopted Mod: Best Mod Ever: EddieMac
    Adopted New Person: Peapod
    Adopted Video: WatercoolerJam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozu5KdXhL0

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    26,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    OMG! It's Baph Jackson!

    if the mods plan to have their end of year message board awards, you should win the weirdest poster award hands down! no competition at all!


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    6,502
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    if the mods plan to have their end of year message board awards, you should win the weirdest poster award hands down! no competition at all!
    Cool Story Neut.


    Adopted Mod: Best Mod Ever: EddieMac
    Adopted New Person: Peapod
    Adopted Video: WatercoolerJam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozu5KdXhL0

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,664
    Rancid getting owned by Baph again.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago via California
    Posts
    1,806
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LOL hiding behind those 3 wins i see? again, i have watched your team play and i have watched the browns play just last weekend. there is a clear difference between the two. the browns are winless yet they keep competing, they keep trying to win.

    the donks have given up, they have quit on their team, fans, and city. right now the way your team is playing is worse than anyone. keep hiding behind those 3 wins earlier in the season before you team quit.

    not even sure how you guys can defend that garbage, never once have i seen my chargers quit like that, not even in 2000 when they only won 1 game.
    IF wins do not matter then why do the worst teams get the better draft position?

    IF wins do not matter then ask the 18–1, 2007 Patriots.

    See the point? … No?

    OK. Let me try ONE MORE TIME…

    Teams game plan against then physically play THEIR opponent.

    You probably think "the-team-former-known-as-the-San-Diego-Chargers"
    (may they rest in peace) would have also won back to back Super Bowls
    if they somehow played against the Green Bay Packers in Super Bowl XXXII
    and the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl XXXIII.

    #WinsMatter

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    9,032

    The 97 Heisman race Woodson, Manning,Moss and some really bad imitation of a QB!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,664
    I dont think Ryan Leaf ever got completely embarrassed by the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Like someone in that picture.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    24,206
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    I dont think Ryan Leaf ever got completely embarrassed by the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Like someone in that picture.
    I think it is cute that you actually think that matters to anyone So desperate to get a cutting remark in, nevermind the fact that no one cares about college football, much less what happened to a hall of fame QB decades ago.


  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    6,502
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Rancid getting owned by Baph again.
    If only you could go away with 2-flushes.


    Adopted Mod: Best Mod Ever: EddieMac
    Adopted New Person: Peapod
    Adopted Video: WatercoolerJam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozu5KdXhL0

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    6,502
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Rancid getting owned by Baph again.
    You think that was being owned? Mmmkay!

    Thanks for yet another insignificant post.


    Adopted Mod: Best Mod Ever: EddieMac
    Adopted New Person: Peapod
    Adopted Video: WatercoolerJam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozu5KdXhL0

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I think it is cute that you actually think that matters to anyone So desperate to get a cutting remark in, nevermind the fact that no one cares about college football, much less what happened to a hall of fame QB decades ago.
    You cared enough write ^that paragraph full of butthurt about it. How does it feel to be my puppet?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    If only you could go away with 2-flushes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    You think that was being owned? Mmmkay!

    Thanks for yet another insignificant post.
    ^^LMAO. Double quote = immense butthurt.

    I own you, kid.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    9,032
    Wow look at the DERP HERO!

    SMDH Stupid is as stupid does!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    If only you could go away with 2-flushes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Wow look at the DERP HERO!

    SMDH Stupid is as stupid does!
    Keep quoting Gump. Maybe someday your IQ will be as high as his was.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Keep quoting Gump. Maybe someday your IQ will be as high as his was.
    Analysis of your actions and your obsession with trolling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •