Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'd like to go on and on about how this post proves how idiotic you are, but I doubt I could keep it in the code of conduct, so instead I'll just point at you and laugh at the stupidity of it all.
    You mean like the entire NFL and 95% of the fans are pointing and laughing at your joke of a team?

Dance, puppet!

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    You mean like the entire NFL and 95% of the fans are pointing and laughing at your joke of a team?

Dance, puppet!
    First you want to gang bang a doll and now you want to see a puppet dance?

Dude your issues go far beyond trolldom yet you are here trying to make an ass out of our Denver franchise. Think about it.

I donít see anyone laughing at the broncos, not as hard as they are at your five asterisk trophies and yes assume we are all jealous since we are here on OUR OWN forum talking about the AFC West while being harassed by cheatriot trolls with no life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    First you want to gang bang a doll and now you want to see a puppet dance?

Dude your issues go far beyond trolldom!

I donít see anyone laughing at the broncos, not as hard as they are at your five asterisk trophies and yes assume we are all jealous since we are here on OUR OWN forum talking about the AFC West while being harassed by cheatriot trolls with no life.
    Aww poor Sammy is forever haunted by the PATRIOTS and their FIVE Lombardis. Meanwhile his doncos are about to lose their 9th straight game to the JETS. Better pop another Xanax, kiddo. Me and the greatest team in NFL HISTORY, the PATRIOTS, own you.

Aww poor Sammy is forever haunted by the PATRIOTS and their FIVE Lombardis. Meanwhile his doncos are about to lose their 9th straight game to the JETS. Better pop another Xanax, kiddo. Me and the greatest team in NFL HISTORY, the PATRIOTS, own you.
    Sure that is why they have so many playoff victories here in Denver.

Stupid is as stupid does!

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    We're getting nowhere.

However, perhaps a mutual understanding?

I do not want to take a position on which team is worse Denver or Cleveland
    because I think either side would win.

You, on the other hand, think Cleveland is the better team.
    I agree however the difference is that Denverís FO will correct most of the teams errors rather sooner than later. Even with John Dorsey now in Cleveland.

Cleveland drafts a QB every year but that is all they do. Their owner didnít even know when the NFL trade deadline was lol

What is even Funnier is when Deshaun Kizer said he had Tom Bradyís mind and Cam Newtonís athleticism. Lol First off he shouldíve said Peyton Manningís mind and secondly he just shouldnít have made any comparisons while in that uniform.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-09-2017 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Sure that is why they have so many playoff victories here in Denver.

Stupid is as stupid does!
    The TOMINATOR has more playoff wins than your entire franchise. Try to let that sink into your dense little noggin.

The TOMINATOR has more playoff wins than your entire franchise. Try to let that sink into your dense little noggin.
    I donít care. Do you get it??? Nobody here cares. ďTry to let that sink into your dense little nogginĒ.

Get a life, find a new hobby or even a wife. something to better occupy your time, I know itís hard but there are forest in this world that go deep enough that will grow the kind of girls desperate enough to date you...!

The topic here is Ryan leaf and the QBs of the AFC West... itís a shame that you can get so far off topic trolling with your pansies in every thread, yet the only disciplinary actions taken is removing your post.

It is so sad and unfair to the rest of the forum.

And if getting fined and losing draft picks is "proof" that cheating went on, then the Doncos are even bigger "cheaters" by your own definition. How does that feel, captain double standard?

Inb4youdeflectwithsomelameexcuses

So your team has "cheated" more, and still has way less Lombardis. Good talk, pops. Your joke of a team will NEVER be half aa great as the PATRIOTS.

Hey lool, Von Miller cheated in 2015. Looks like all 3 of your trophies are tarnished.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...artner=ya5nbcs

So your team has "cheated" more, and still has way less Lombardis. Good talk, pops. Your joke of a team will NEVER be half aa great as the PATRIOTS.
    Nobody cares...

You admit that you are here to hear us say that the pansies are great but it isnít going to happen. I will not lie giving out false information to the kids just to make you happy.

Please move on, walk directly into the light...

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this is comical!

look at the chiefs, they have lost 6 out of their last 7 and definitely do not look like the best team in the division right now even though they are tied for first place. the chargers are 6-6 but look like one of the better teams in the AFC right now even though their record doesn't necessarily show that because they started 0-4

it really isn't brain surgery, not sure why i have to explain this to you.
    I never thought Iíd say this but im actually pulling heavily for Philis and the dolts right now.

Iíd actually like to see them represent and spoil some playoff dreams this season if they can get it together on a consistent level!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-09-2017 at 09:10 AM.