Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hi guiys

hi guiys

hey ugys im back and ready to talk football tell who is devners number 1 pick going to be? well it be better then Paxton lynch or trevor siemina? 3 quartebucks in 4 seasons is not very good.

go patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    hey ugys im back and ready to talk football tell who is devners number 1 pick going to be? well it be better then Paxton lynch or trevor siemina? 3 quartebucks in 4 seasons is not very good.

go patriots
    Do you ever proof read what you write? It's hard to take you serious when every word you write is in gibberish.

go patriots
    Just curious, but is English your primary language?
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

go patriots
    0/10 would not read post again.

Quote Originally Posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    0/10 would not read post again.
    Do you mean to say 10/10 would not read the post again? I know I don't plan to.

Gotta say thought, as for trolls, his act is unique.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Do you ever proof read what you write? It's hard to take you serious when every word you write is in gibberish.
    You do know that piss poor spelling is intentional right? If you go look at his posting history, back when he was a "Broncos fan" aka "Tebow Fan" He had perfect spelling and diction, was easily understandable and actually tried and engage in conversation.

This spelling is part of his trolling act. I guess he thinks by acting stupid, he can get away with making idiotic troll statements and we'll just chalk it up to his brain damage, but there isn't really brain damage, it's just an act so that he can try and get under peoples skin or something.

Kinda sad and pathetic that someone who is perfectly capable of speaking plainly instead chooses to talk like someone who was dropped on their head as a child.

Don't feed Timmah the attention he desires. That's the ONLY reason he is here acting like a man with the mental equivalency of a 7 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Do you mean to say 10/10 would not read the post again? I know I don't plan to.

Gotta say thought, as for trolls, his act is unique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Thread cleaned.
    The personal attacks, etc need to stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You do know that piss poor spelling is intentional right? If you go look at his posting history, back when he was a "Broncos fan" aka "Tebow Fan" He had perfect spelling and diction, was easily understandable and actually tried and engage in conversation.

This spelling is part of his trolling act. I guess he thinks by acting stupid, he can get away with making idiotic troll statements and we'll just chalk it up to his brain damage, but there isn't really brain damage, it's just an act so that he can try and get under peoples skin or something.

Kinda sad and pathetic that someone who is perfectly capable of speaking plainly instead chooses to talk like someone who was dropped on their head as a child.
    is dropeing a child on it head supposed to be a oumourous comment? its very serious situation if you ask me b ut laugh over it. ypu ealeys attack me but it more because of u sefl doubt.

is dropeing a child on it head supposed to be a oumourous comment? its very serious situation if you ask me b ut laugh over it. ypu ealeys attack me but it more because of u sefl doubt.
    Cut the crap Timmy...Your trolling act is tired and worn out. No one buys that you are retarded...you just act that way for attention. Give it a rest already...

I tol ypu I taek over my fiends acownt whats hard two belive about taht
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Cut the crap Timmy...Your trolling act is tired and worn out. No one buys that you are retarded...you just act that way for attention. Give it a rest already...

I tol ypu I taek over my fiends acownt whats hard two belive about taht
    OMG this is what Tebow mania has become and only fitting because he couldnít play Quarterback while his QB supporters canít even spell! Lmao

Don't you talk about tebow you don't know him and you aren't worthy to breath even the same air
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    OMG this is what Tebow mania has become and only fitting because he couldn’t play Quarterback while his QB supporters can’t even spell! Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    OMG this is what Tebow mania has become and only fitting because he couldn’t play Quarterback while his QB supporters can’t even spell! Lmao
    Don't link us together. I'm a HUGE Tebow-maniac & I spell properly, and I try to use perfect grammer
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Don't you talk about tebow you don't know him and you aren't worthy to breath even the same air
    Ok look at you now, Suddenly you speak perfect English with proper pronunciation and spelling.

There you go guys just mention Tebow and this kid will become very serious.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Don't link us together. I'm a HUGE Tebow-maniac & I spell properly, and I try to use perfect grammer
    Lol that you do!

Donít be offended over my comments to him, I am not directing anything personal at Tim Tebow, he is a standup human being, one of the good guys with a lot of class and character.

if I say heís not a good quarterback I do mean that 100 percent but that doesnít mean that I am saying heís a bad person.

Hope there was no offense taken.