Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 386
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Loveland
    Posts
    8,150
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Some of you are way too high with beating a bad team at home like the Jets
    The way they played today they could've beaten the Giants, Chargers, Bengals, Raiders, Chiefs, and Dolphins. This effort in just a couple of those games and we're fighting for the division right now.

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,506
    I would like to file a complaint to the nfl that the jets were tanking and losing this game on purpose lol

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    I am not high about it... I am angry about it. It is like the trash of a season that keeps on giving. We needed a game like this three weeks ago, not today... in fact having it now sort of sucks because we can't make the play off's anymore, and now it may hurt our draft spot. It also may make Elway think VJ needs another year... to me this is a lose/lose.
    You nailed it!

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,822
    Glad we got a shutout.

    Funny the team finally shows up when all it is doing it hurting our chances of winning a Super Bowl next year.

    TS sucks every game except the game we need him to suck
    Vic Fangio "Von Miller can play better than he has ever played in his career"
    Preventing Death by Inches

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chillin at Ingle's
    Posts
    7,023
    Great win. Be mindful of the Code of Cinduct and don't forget to tip your server.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    8,802
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Haha, maybe take one for the team and be sick every game day Sunday?
    This should be a shared sacrifice, Lol.

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,504
    Cardinals WAYYYYY too conservative.... end the game !!!!!!!

    This comes back to bite teams sooooo often but they never seem to learn

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    The way they played today they could've beaten the Giants, Chargers, Bengals, Raiders, Chiefs, and Dolphins. This effort in just a couple of those games and we're fighting for the division right now.
    The D gave that effort against most of those teams, we almost shut the Chargers out in their own stadium. The offense just wasn't good enough, simple as

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    4,153
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I'm not sure what you are arguing...... its clear your saying without a top QB its unlikely a team gets to the SB or you wouldn't have mentioned PM to start with.

    I don't know Von's record without PM, I do know that Von is the main reason we won super bowl 50
    I'm simply trying to get you to state a simple fact, which is obviously impossible for you to do. Instead, you keep trying to guess my reason.

    As far as Super Bowl 50, yes Von played well. But Malik could just have easily been the MVP.

    Off the top of my head, I believe we have been 8-8, 9-7 and 4-9 in seasons with Von and without Peyton. It seems drafting a great player #2 isn't all that's needed to make the playoffs and a number of other things are also needed.

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Loveland
    Posts
    8,150
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    The D gave that effort against most of those teams, we almost shut the Chargers out in their own stadium. The offense just wasn't good enough, simple as
    Once again, agree to disagree

    This team is 4-9 and out of the playoffs, they're bad in reality, no point argueing about what could've been
    Last edited by Broncos-R-Great; 12-10-2017 at 05:05 PM.

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,713
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Cardinals WAYYYYY too conservative.... end the game !!!!!!!

    This comes back to bite teams sooooo often but they never seem to learn
    nah, they know Mariota isn't going to do anything.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,902
    Looks like that ice cream VJ promised the players if they win today worked.

    A little late, but whatever works, right?

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,504
    Quote Originally Posted by lvbronx View Post
    I'm simply trying to get you to state a simple fact, which is obviously impossible for you to do. Instead, you keep trying to guess my reason.

    As far as Super Bowl 50, yes Von played well. But Malik could just have easily been the MVP.

    Off the top of my head, I believe we have been 8-8, 9-7 and 4-9 in seasons with Von and without Peyton. It seems drafting a great player #2 isn't all that's needed to make the playoffs and a number of other things are also needed.
    Not just the SB but the whole of the playoffs was dominated by Von, without him there is no way we have that 3rd trophy. So picking up an elite talent like him at #2 was clearly invaluable.

    You say a number of other things are needed, we have a pretty good roster with not many holes. What we clearly lack badly (and did during the non PM years) was a QB who could play at an NFL level.

    I don't get your argument that taking an elite prospect is not important. Its pretty obvious to anyone who watches football that Denver need a QB and we don't have one on the roster who can take us forward and make us competitors. We either sign a vet in FA or get Mayfield or Rosen. If we win one more game this season you can forget about those 2 in the draft.

    This win was damaging to the future of the Broncs, no matter how anyone spins it

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Once again, agree to disagree

    This team is 4-9 and out of the playoffs, they're bad in reality, no point argueing about what could've been
    Fair enough, not sure how anyone can disagree that our offense is terrible but each to their own

  15. #375
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,504
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    nah, they know Mariota isn't going to do anything.
    LOL yea he did nothing so it didn't matter in the end.

    The Jags could be dangerous in the playoffs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •