Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Jags expected to hire Defilippo. I think they will make a move for Foles in the offseason too

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    Jags expected to hire Defilippo. I think they will make a move for Foles in the offseason too
    Good Let them have Fools Gold. Just ask KC when he was Their Starter LoL!

I posted elsewhere, but The Eagles just stated that Wentz is their starter in '19....not surprising. If he had become available I would have wanted us to try to acquire him. Once he heals (and the odds are good), he will be one of the better starters.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Good Let them have Fools Gold. Just ask KC when he was Their Starter LoL!
    Lol...the poor takes around here always make me laugh...When he was their starter for a total of 55 attempts? Come on now...No, lets put aside that KC was a TERRIBLE team at that time...You're going to judge him based of 3 games. Instead of looking at the 2013 season when he had 27 TD's and 2 INT's...Or the fact that he outplayed Brady and was named Superbowl MVP for it.... 3 games...Your answer is to look at 3 games in KC vs the rest of his body of work....

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Lol...the poor takes around here always make me laugh...When he was their starter for a total of 55 attempts? Come on now...No, lets put aside that KC was a TERRIBLE team at that time...You're going to judge him based of 3 games. Instead of looking at the 2013 season when he had 27 TD's and 2 INT's...Or the fact that he outplayed Brady and was named Superbowl MVP for it.... 3 games...Your answer is to look at 3 games in KC vs the rest of his body of work....
    Serious question. If you want Foles here, would you go all out for him? I personally would be comfortable giving him a short term prove it contract, but I don't know if would go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    Serious question. If you want Foles here, would you go all out for him? I personally would be comfortable giving him a short term prove it contract, but I don't know if would go for it.
    I have faith in him. I wouldn't give any more than a second rounder up to acquire him. John will work out the contract however he sees fit and I'm fine with that. He's proven he can win football and playoff games. He's many times better than anything we've got at QB at the present. If we can land him for less than a first rounder then by all means, make it happen.

Yes and the fact that he was Starter elsewhere and let me see.....Ya he sucked there 2.......No to Fools Gold sorry this another Case Keenum all over again. BTW How many times was there a Super Bowl MVP that got paid the next year then went on to suck? If you look it up you will see there are lot of the so called MVPS not worth a damn just sayin!

Yes and the fact that he was Starter elsewhere and let me see.....Ya he sucked there 2.......No to Fools Gold sorry this another Case Keenum all over again. BTW How many times was there a Super Bowl MVP that got paid the next year then went on to suck? If you look it up you will see there are lot of the so called MVPS not worth a damn just sayin!
    That other place was under Jeff Fisher who also made Jared Goff look like a colossal bust

He sucked with the rams, so did Goff who is a step or so away from the Superbowl. Jeff Fisher is basically VJ when it comes to QB's...

We'll have to agree to disagree because I think you are just seeing what you want to see and disregarding all the positives in his career based on a small sample size of poor play time.

As for the silly final statement....Give me some evidence. Off the top of my head I can think of Flacco...AND THAT'S IT. Besides, most teams slump the year after they win, that's not uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    That other place was under Jeff Fisher who also made Jared Goff look like a colossal bust
    The bottom line is Nick Folles will be another QB bust and Denver has to get it right this time with the QB position. So Nick Folles has done poorly with KC and with the Rams and if you look at his Starting Stats at the Beginning of the Year with the Eagles he was also Sub Par that is why the Eagles Rushed to get Wentz back and that is why the Eagles are Declaring Wentz is their QB is because Wentz is Superior to Folles.

He sucked with the rams, so did Goff who is a step or so away from the Superbowl. Jeff Fisher is basically VJ when it comes to QB's...

We'll have to agree to disagree because I think you are just seeing what you want to see and disregarding all the positives in his career based on a small sample size of poor play time.

As for the silly final statement....Give me some evidence. Off the top of my head I can think of Flacco...AND THAT'S IT. Besides, most teams slump the year after they win, that's not uncommon.
    Ok here are a few :

Doug Williams

Malcom Smith

Mark Rypien

Ottis Anderson

Santonio Holmes

Joe Falcco

and you can add Nick Foles to that list

We can agree to Disagree. I do not want to see another Case aka Nick at the QB Position I do wish that Denver did Draft Sam Darnold however what is done is done.

Foles sucks. A couple good games as a backup doesn’t warrant a trade and huge contract. Hard pass on that one

Ok here are a few :

Doug Williams

Malcom Smith

Mark Rypien

Ottis Anderson

Santonio Holmes

Joe Falcco

and you can add Nick Foles to that list

We can agree to Disagree. I do not want to see another Case aka Nick at the QB Position I do wish that Denver did Draft Sam Darnold however what is done is done.
    So of that list...3 are QB's and one was already named (flacco) 2 of the 3 were not modern era QB's and played under different rules. Seems like irrelevant info to me. We'll continue to agree to disagree.

There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy .........

Problem with including Foles in the a list of Cousins, Alex Smith, Bridgewater etc is the fact that these guys fold late December. Do you want a September, October dink dunker, or someone who has brass balls to stand in the pocket in December/January and deliver bombs as he takes hits?