Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Nick Foles? (Merged)

So with Wentz going out for the season with a blown out ACL, what does Denver think of Nick Foles?

Don't think it'll cost too much to get him.
    He's shown promise in limited reps.
    Most likely leaps snd bounds bettet then what we have.

So what you guys think?

You think he'd be servicrable with us getting him as a FA and getting a top OT/G?

Long as he doesn't break the bank, I'd go after him if all the Vets are asking too much.
    Lets say a 3rd RDer + (?) (Low end/middle tier) Player.
    If we're desperate, MAYBE a 2nd.

( edit : This is assuming he takes care of business. Its no stretch to say he has a good team sround him )

Quote Originally Posted by DEN4EVER View Post
    So with Wentz going out for the season with a blown out ACL, what does Denver think of Nick Foles?

So what you guys think?

You think he'd be servicrable with us getting him as a FA and getting a top OT/G?

Long as he doesn't break the bank, I'd go after him if all the Vets are asking too much.

There's enough tape on him to know he isn't a long term starter but that he is better than what we have on the roster.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats...877/nick-foles

Quote Originally Posted by DEN4EVER View Post

So what you guys think?

( edit : This is assuming he takes care of business. Its no stretch to say he has a good team sround him )
    I'm the biggest Foles fan around here. I watched every college game he was in and pulled for him in the draft. However, I don't think he will ever be a quality starting QB

The 2nd rd pick feels to high now.

I'd give a 3rd for him on a team friendly deal and see what he has.

He has always been decent and sometimes good but I get the feeling that he likes being a backup. He always puts himself in situations that are least likely for him to be the guy. He chose to sign with kc to backup Alex Smith when he could have went other places to compete for the starting job even here. He once again chose to go to the eagles to back up Carson Wentz when there were several places he could have once again went to compete for the starting job.

I wonder what Uncle Rico is up to these days......

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    I wonder what Uncle Rico is up to these days......
    Still throwin over them there mountains!
    Glen Haven Fire

Just a better version of Siemian.

Foles-gold if you ask me.

Id give up nothing more than a 5th or 6th rounder.

He was a Broncos fan growing up. Kinda cool.

He had a pretty good game today. Granted it was the Giants but he did throw 7 TDs in a game once

he killed it today. He did well last year backing up Alex Smith. It will be interesting to see how far he can take the eagles in the playoffs. Cap friendly contract with an opt out.

If Bradford can go for a 1st and 4th the way he played and jimmy G and mccaaron have the value of an early 2nd pick without proving anything the eagles could probably get 1st round value for Foles if he continues to play well.

I doubt they would part with him. Wentz injured knee rehab and no guarantee he'll be fully ready by training camp and Philly will be banking on Foles to carry them just in case.

Id rather keep Brock!

Foles is under contract with the eagles next yr and they'd be stupid to trade him, when Wentz isn't guaranteed to be ready for the start of next season.

Broncos can't & won't go journey man QB shopping, they need a bonified Stud. Its either Cousins, Luck or a 1st round QB. I'd stay far away from Foles, Vikings trio, AJ McCarran. I'd rather take my chances with Lynch, OZ and Kelly.