Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: 2017: Week 15 Broncos vs Colts

Greetings Bronco Fans,

Quick turnaround for a short week. Sorry about the late thread, but an Xmas party kept me out late.

Time to celebrate the Holidays, and the fact the Broncos snapping their losing streak. Not only that they pitched a shut out vs the Jets. That was the team we had last pitched out a shut out as well. Some teams look to playing the Browns to get them going, we looked to NY to bounce back. The D played better, special teams performed well. The Oline held up pretty good. Trevor didnít suck.

So while it may hurt our draft position, it was good to see the win and have us not shoot ourselves in the foot like we have done so many other times this year. The Jets were not world beaters, which was good as we have been struggling. Another struggling team is the Colts, so what better way to come off a win on a short week, than to try and stomp another struggling team!

Sunday was not a perfect game by any means, but it was a good solid outing from a team that has bumbled and stumbled over itself for two months. If they can stop giving up the long ball they should be ok. Denver is 2nd in the league giving up 7 TDs of 20+ yards. So cover TY Hilton and Roby don't get the pass int calls you have been. Also don't over pursue the run and let Gore cut it back in. Step up D!

Iím hoping they keep it going. I am going on a flyer and starting CJ and the defense tonight in my fantasy football semi final. Papa needs some points!

We are rounding the final corner here, with game # 14. So how do we do overall? Well in the last 10 years we post a winning record of 2 ans 8 losses No good. Of the 2 wins they were both away games. The 8 losses. 4 were home, 4 on the road. So in the last decade it is our worse winning percentage 20% Hopefully with our D and a struggling Indy team we can reverse the curse.

It is cold out, it is windy. It has been a rough season, but I take comfort I have endured it with other Bronco fans.
    I'm hoping for the win, but I am ready for anything. As always please follow the COC. Don't be afraid to thank a mod for what they do. It matters. Hoping the Broncos play hard in a prime time spot. Hang in there everyone, only two more games after this. As always, thank you and GO BRONCOS!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 14 Now in progress.

Cutting it close there, Elway!

Go Broncos!!!!!

Thanks, Elway!!

Go Broncos!!!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Thanks, Elway!!

Go Broncos!!!
    Thanks for being patient with me. I was halfway to work today when I remembered I should have posted it last night.
    My bad

Quote Originally Posted by 80stheman View Post
    Cutting it close there, Elway!

Go Broncos!!!!!
    Keeping peeps on their toes!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 14 Now in progress.

OK Gotta finish work and get home.... fast
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2018 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Thanks for being patient with me. I was halfway to work today when I remembered I should have posted it last night.
    My bad

Keeping peeps on their toes!
    I just appreciate you doing these threads. A BCMB tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    OK Gotta finish work and get home.... fast
    Not too fast.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I got my Von Miller and Miles and PFM bleacher creature's out on the living room table For good luck! I told them we have a one game winning streak going, let's bring home a W again tonight!!!!!

Going to miss this one. Hope you all enjoy the game!

Remember, win, lose, or suck, the COCs are in effect.

Go Broncos :logo

Love that Steve Smith just called out Elway for calling out the team for the poor play instead of calling out himself for not drafting a good or even decent QB.

DeMarcus Walker (2nd rd), Brendan Langley (3rd rd), Isaiah McKenzie (5th rd) and De'Angelo Henderson (6th rd) all healthy and inactive. Carlos Henderson (3rd rd) stashed on IR with a minor injury (bruised pinky?). Good draft class.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Love that Steve Smith just called out Elway for calling out the team for the poor play instead of calling out himself for not drafting a good or even decent QB.
    As a former player (who was playing not long ago), Steve Smith is probably saying what most players on the Broncos roster are thinking about those comments. Imagine the defense being called 'soft' when they have to deal with the current state of QB play, all the turnovers and 3-and-out drives.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

First game I'm getting to watch in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Greetings Bronco Fans,

Quick turnaround for a short week. Sorry about the late thread, but an Xmas party kept me out late.

Time to celebrate the Holidays, and the fact the Broncos snapping their losing streak. Not only that they pitched a shut out vs the Jets. That was the team we had last pitched out a shut out as well. Some teams look to playing the Browns to get them going, we looked to NY to bounce back. The D played better, special teams performed well. The Oline held up pretty good. Trevor didn’t suck.

So while it may hurt our draft position, it was good to see the win and have us not shoot ourselves in the foot like we have done so many other times this year. The Jets were not world beaters, which was good as we have been struggling. Another struggling team is the Colts, so what better way to come off a win on a short week, than to try and stomp another struggling team!

Sunday was not a perfect game by any means, but it was a good solid outing from a team that has bumbled and stumbled over itself for two months. If they can stop giving up the long ball they should be ok. Denver is 2nd in the league giving up 7 TDs of 20+ yards. So cover TY Hilton and Roby don't get the pass int calls you have been. Also don't over pursue the run and let Gore cut it back in. Step up D!

I’m hoping they keep it going. I am going on a flyer and starting CJ and the defense tonight in my fantasy football semi final. Papa needs some points!

We are rounding the final corner here, with game # 14. So how do we do overall? Well in the last 10 years we post a winning record of 2 ans 8 losses No good. Of the 2 wins they were both away games. The 8 losses. 4 were home, 4 on the road. So in the last decade it is our worse winning percentage 20% Hopefully with our D and a struggling Indy team we can reverse the curse.

It is cold out, it is windy. It has been a rough season, but I take comfort I have endured it with other Bronco fans.
    I'm hoping for the win, but I am ready for anything. As always please follow the COC. Don't be afraid to thank a mod for what they do. It matters. Hoping the Broncos play hard in a prime time spot. Hang in there everyone, only two more games after this. As always, thank you and GO BRONCOS!

Thanks Elway.

Gooooooooooooooo Broncoooooooos
    ďNever argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.Ē

― Mark Twain

freakin love those helmets with orange!!

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I don't love it. For me it is sort of like if someone in my family says something about a family member.. okay. If someone outside of my family says the same thing.. even if it is true.. well, then its on. Elway has made some mistakes but, it seems to be Elway hunting season these days.
    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum