Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
    who is the best back up next year...would be the best they should strive for.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    At this point we're not trying to play for a draft pick, which is fine. Trying to play for pride, which I respect. We get the QB we get then, let the chips fall where they may at 7-9 or 6-10 or 5-11
    Who knows if we will trade up, down, or go free agency. It is a crap shoot at this point.

Try to figure out somethings before you need to make some decisions on who stays and goes in the offseason.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 14 Now in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by AZBobalu View Post
    Come on Man.....enjoy the win for a moment. Crappy season all agree but it is nice to see them look like they're trying to play
    just putting shine on a turd.

Wow.
    Brock just played one of the best games of the season by any QB...
    Nearly flawless by a ratings POV

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Who knows if we will trade up, down, or go free agency. It is a crap shoot at this point.

Try to figure out somethings before you need to make some decisions on who stays and goes in the offseason.
    Right, at this point this is an evaluation of VJ and the coaching staff moving forward. Winning competitively will keep their jobs, losing out means new staff. Hopefully VJ learns that every game needs to be coached this way next season.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I hope it's not Rosen, he's my least favourite QB. Easily the most polished, but he's got attitude problems and his teammates hate him. He's another Jay Cutler.
    I'm pretty sure Rosen won't be around by pick 7-10, we are moving into Mayfield territory. Perfect for me
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I'm pretty sure Rosen won't be around by pick 7-10, we are moving into Mayfield territory. Perfect for me
    My apologies.

Josh Allen.
    Or w.e his first name is lol

Nice night for Brock

Probably wont continue this kind of efficiency but ......... nice night ...... off the cuff
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by DEN4EVER View Post
    My apologies.

Josh Allen.
    Or w.e his first name is lol
    It's Josh Allen. I think some are down on him, but if Elway picks him, I wouldn't mind. He is coming from a Pro system where he plays under Craig Bohl, who actually seems to coach an NFL-style football. Running the clockHe won't be like Lynch where he never had a single snap behind center, and I'd like to think he had tougher plays to execute than most college QBs, which is pure speculation on my part. It seems he doesn't have too much talent around him, forcing him to be the only playmaker at times. There's a reason he's in the top QBs discussion, imo.
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 12-14-2017 at 11:51 PM.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

Nice night for Brock

Probably wont continue this kind of efficiency but ......... nice night ...... off the cuff
    If he played similar to this each week, and we can fix the oline.
    Sb bound

I've thought brick had looked the best out of all our QBs this year even during his 3 game stretch where it was McCoy offense against the eagles patriots and Bengals. I think the switch in offense philosophy has been a good one and if we continue to build on it next year we child have a chance.

Leary and McGovern should be staying guards next year and grab a RT and get some weapons on the outside of we can't get a QB we like.

I say keep brick as either the starter or back up but he showed in each game why he was better than Trevor and it is his pocket awareness. He climbs in the pocket he knows how to roll out of it. Trevor drifted back and scrambled into pressure. But I not saying avoid a QB in the draft of one falls to us but I believe in building astound the QB to give them a chance. So I font think brick will be a franchise QB he do believe he can be a Keenum type like in Minnesota. Do well enough with a solid defense and run game to win games.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone