Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    It's getting harder and harder for me to watch the NFL without getting sick.

How can Patriots be so lucky week after week?

- Steelers choke on offense with the score 24-19
    - Then, they drop an easy interception of Brady, leading to the game winning score
    - Then, they drop an easy touchdown pass
    - Then, they call a stupid play and throw a pick.

The Steelers were NOT robbed that was the correct call.

This is New England during this season

- Texans game, when the Texans fail to get the game clinching first down, then, drop the game winning interception
    - Jets game, when Jenkins fumbles what should have been a TD
    - Bucs game, when Folk misses four field goals
    - Steelers game, which you see above.

I can't fathom this. How can New England be this lucky? How is it possible?

This is why I do not consider Brady the GOAT, but rather the LOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    You're absolutely right Sam - no complaining at all in your initial post.
    I don't know what your complaint is, Im on my own teams forum, your team was in fact awarded another victory so what is your whining about?

Perhaps deep down you do understand that it is just another asterisk victory. That is all your pansies will ever be is just a big fat asterisk. They cheated the steelers once again in favor of your cheatriots...
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I don't know what your complaint is, Im on my own teams forum, your team was in fact awarded another victory so what is your whining about?

Perhaps deep down you do understand that it is just another asterisk victory. That is all your pansies will ever be is just a big fat asterisk. They cheated the steelers once again in favor of your cheatriots...
    You're right Sam - I have no buisiness visiting a forum's sub-forum that exists for the sole purpose of mixing it up with fans from other teams. I shall endeavor to improve going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinsneu View Post

- Then, they drop an easy interception of Brady, leading to the game winning score

- Texans game, when the Texans fail to get the game clinching first down, then, drop the game winning interception

If main was paying attention, he would had seen that I asked if a receiver needed to have both hands on the ball or if it was a part of bradys devil bargin.

I saw pitts TE go to the ground with the football in one hand, it didn't matter that his fingers had the ball clinched but what did matter was the ball touched the ground. Even when he did have it clinched in his fingers. It wasn't luck but rather just a biased league under the control of a cheater in Roger Goodell himself.

You're right Sam. I completely understand the pats are riddled with asterisks.

You're right Sam - I have no buisiness visiting a forum's sub-forum that exists for the sole purpose of mixing it up with fans from other teams. I shall endeavor to improve going forward.
    oh my goodness you are a special one So where did I say you have no business here??? I did say if you cant handle my opinion that you could go elsewhere but ONLY after you told me to "go somewhere else", maybe you should just go drink another beer...

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinsneu View Post

guess you haven't watched many stealer games this year? the name suits them well because they "stole" about 4-5 games on game winning FG

You're right Sam. I completely understand the pats are riddled with asterisks.
    well admittance and acceptance of truth is the first step on the road to recovery.

oh my goodness you are a special one
    What do you mean Sam? Special in what way?
    Last edited by Mainrnxile; 12-17-2017 at 06:32 PM.

well admittance and acceptance of truth is the first step on the road to recovery.
    You're right Sam. I feel like I'm on the road to recovery.

What do you mean Sam? Special in what way?
    It takes a very special person to continuously attempt to put words into the mouths of other people as much as you have attempted in this very thread.

The proof in in your very own posts but don't bother responding but instead let me return the favor by saying for you "oh yes sam I realize I am very special. Thank You"!

No problem!

It takes a very special person to continuously attempt to put words into the mouths of other people as much as you have attempted in this very thread.

The proof in in your very own posts but don't bother responding but instead let me return the favor by saying for you "oh yes sam I realize I am very special. Thank You"!

No problem!
    I reckon I'll continue to respond as long as it ammuses me. This thread is nearly as entertaining as the thread you started (and later deleted). With a QTR left in the SB

I left watching that game feeling like it was a wwe script. The announcers were so all over praising the td and not noting the ball move. Then it moves and they do a 180. Just felt scripted.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Im sorry but that is a catch, his hand was under the ball the entire time. Also he shouldn't have to control to the ground as it was not a contested catch. he had two feet down and made a football move. he wasn't even touch until he was in. he was down and crossed the barrier uncontested, that is a TD end of play. AND as i said above he still had his hand under the ball in control the whole time either way!! Bad call

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

I dunno today

I seen a play where the wr caught ball took two steps and fumbled

Ruled a fumble

Early in the season I seen sanders catch the ball, turn upfield take three steps fumble, recover

And it ruled a incomplete

Later I seen him a few games ago

Catch the ball, take two steps, knee hits the ground and he then bobbles the ball as hes on the ground... incomplete

I seen a play against us where the wr lost the ball before crosing the line, regain the ball as his backside landed outside the ez ruled a td

They Need to go back to the original catch definitions cause these new interpretations are ruining the game

Every week you see multiple situations on a catch ruled completely opposite