Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Pansies vs Pitts

So in order to have control a receiver needs to have both hands on the ball or is this crap call a part of Bradys bargin with the devil?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So in order to have control a receiver needs to have both hands on the ball or is this crap call a part of Bradys bargin with the devil?
    In common sense terms, that's a TD. In the NFL, that is a correct interpretation of a horrible rule.
    Last edited by Mainrnxile; 12-17-2017 at 05:43 PM.

At the end of the day, 1 future HoF QB succeeded while the other failed. Complain about the "surviving the ground" rule somewhere else.

it was the correct call based on the rule, it is a stupid rule but that call has been ruled that way consistently all year & for several years...

i for one am glad the stealers lost because they have been nothing but lucky for like 4 or 5 of their wins...guess the luck ran out today, too bad so sad

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    At the end of the day, 1 future HoF QB succeeded while the other failed. Complain about the "surviving the ground" rule somewhere else.
    Who was complaining?
    But this is a Denver smack forum and if I feel like doing such, ill complain all I want. If you canít handle it than you go somewhere else!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-17-2017 at 05:54 PM.

It's going to be quite awesome watching the NFL fold over the next five to ten years because of all this crap they've been pulling. it looks like they enjoy fixing games and all will be brought to light sooner rather than later. Such a shame what this league has became.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    it was the correct call based on the rule, it is a stupid rule but that call has been ruled that way consistently all year & for several years...

i for one am glad the stealers lost because they have been nothing but lucky for like 4 or 5 of their wins...guess the luck ran out today, too bad so sad
    Sure - anything you want Sam. It's a good day - no reason over such things

Sorry BroncoPA - apparently I responded to the wrong post

Who was complaining?
    But this is a Denver smack forum and if I feel like doing such, ill complain all I want. If you canít handle it than you go somewhere else!
    Changed your post significantly Sam. No worries my friend - it's a good night!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    It's going to be quite awesome watching the NFL fold over the next five to ten years because of all this crap they've been pulling. it looks like they enjoy fixing games and all will be brought to light sooner rather than later. Such a shame what this league has became.
    No doubt. I grew up in an era where the ground could not cause a fumble. That is when the real men with offensive talent played, John Elway, Dan Marino, Joe Montana. No of this ďhe didnít have control when his arm hit the groundĒ crap. Just another rule to aid the Rogers Goodells favorite team of cheaters.

. Just another rule to aid the Rogers Goodells favorite team of cheaters.
    Exactly right Sam. The "surviving the ground" rule was implemented to assist the Pats tonight.

Changed your post significantly Sam. No worries my friend - it's a good night!!
    What did I change? I did add "whos complaining" because as you can see in my first post I didn't do anything of the sort.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

Exactly right Sam. The "surviving the ground" rule was implemented to assist the Pats tonight.
    Again your pathetically attempting to put words in my mouth. Did I say it was added tonight?

it was in fact added just as the tuck rule in a time when Goodell took over as commissioner. if you were paying attention you would have seen that I was basing on Goodells arrival, not tonight pansies fan!
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

What did I change? I did add "whos complaining" because as you can see in my first post I didn't do anything of the sort.
    You're absolutely right Sam - no complaining at all in your initial post.

Again your pathetically attempting to put words in my mouth. Did I say it was added tonight?

it was in fact added just as the tuck rule in a time when Goodell took over as commissioner. if you were paying attention you would have seen that I was basing on Goodells arrival, not tonight pansies fan!
    You're right Sam. I was putting words in your mouth. You never suggested the rule was implemented to assist the Pats